REQUEST FOR AN URGENT BRC....

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

happy

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT BRC....

Unread postby happy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Dear Master/Choesf,

I have made via PAYPAL payment to Choesf's website for a BRC today. Receipt No. 1809-9815-3304-6936. I will pm Master and Choesf regarding the purpose of my request for a BRC. Please kindly acknowledge receipt and advise when it is performed.

Thank you.

choesf

Re: REQUEST FOR AN URGENT BRC....

Unread postby choesf » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Good evening, dear Felicia :D

Thank you for your order of BRC through my website - I have received the payment and immediately phoned Master and told him of your urgent BRC request. I will let you know once he has performed the BRC. :wink:

Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

With love and hugs,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Felicia :D

Thank you for your order of BRC through my website - I have received the payment and immediately phoned Master and told him of your urgent BRC request. I will let you know once he has performed the BRC. :wink:

Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

With love and hugs,

Thank you Sister Choesf for your coordination and assistance.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Good evening, dear Felicia :D

Good news! Master phone me to say that he has done the BRC for your husband already. May you get good news very soon! I am going to PM you the details now. :D

With love and hugs,

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:25 pm

choesf wrote:Good evening, dear Felicia :D

Good news! Master phone me to say that he has done the BRC for your husband already. May you get good news very soon! I am going to PM you the details now. :D

With love and hugs,

Dear Sister Choesf,

Yes I have recvd your PM. Thank you for coordinating this urgent BRC request. I will await for the good news...

Have a good weekend....

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:11 am

Wah, I have gained another sister here at the forum, thank you for the honour, dear Sister Felician! :lol: :D :D

You are very welcome...I will also be waiting eagerly with your for good news soon. :wink:

Do have a lovely weekend with your family!

With love and hugs,

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon May 04, 2009 10:33 am

Dear Master Atan,

Since the request for BRC for purchase to either of my properties, I have keen buyers but their prices are way too low from our cost price.....I have already have an activated bell at the front door of my existing house and the other new apartment, I have no access to the key yet so have not tie any bell yet.

Is there any further advice you can give?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon May 04, 2009 11:34 pm

felicia wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Since the request for BRC for purchase to either of my properties, I have keen buyers but their prices are way too low from our cost price.....I have already have an activated bell at the front door of my existing house and the other new apartment, I have no access to the key yet so have not tie any bell yet.

If the price don't hurt you too much - sale it.

Nowaday - house buyers has many options - it is not easy to made a sale.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:52 am

master wrote:

If the price don't hurt you too much - sale it.

Nowaday - house buyers has many options - it is not easy to made a sale.

master atan.

Dear Master Atan,

The price offer for the new apartment is just as good as taking away my husband's old age savings and his years of working..Hence, it does hurt us alot..

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 pm

In around October - price will be good. :)

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu May 07, 2009 1:17 pm

master wrote:In around October - price will be good. :)

Oh Master that is the first good news I have heard for the day! :D Will hope a deal goes through that month. :D

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Dear Master,

My agent has 2 prospective buyers who are comfortable with our selling price quoted. He is bringing them to view the place. Unfortunately, we have not received the keys from our lawyer yet. Hence have requested the agent to show them where the unit is and the orientation. We sincerely hope to receive a good offer as we dont mind breaking even or making a small loss if necessary to ease our financial burden.. :( I have requested for a followup prayer request.

May I seek your feedback if I will receive any good news soon esp. this weekend? :D

Thank you.

BTW - my laptop's hard disk has to be replaced so I am back again using my desktop... :D

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Singapore house market is good and positive now . :)

Very good chance that they are very keen on buying your house.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:43 am

master wrote:Singapore house market is good and positive now . :)

Very good chance that they are very keen on buying your house.

master atan.

Dear Master Atan,

Wow! :D That's some good news which I am looking forward to receive... :lol:

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I have collected my keys yesterday and this morning, I took an opportunity to go into the apartment itself to have a feel of the environment internally... :lol: The unit is bright and all the bedrooms have strong morning sunlight. When I stepped into the living/dining room, I feel comfortable altough it is small :lol:

This Sunday, my agent is bringing 2 buyers to view my unit and I sincerely hope they have a good feeling of my apartment when they go in. Eventually, I hope to get a right offer from either of them.... :D ;) What do you think Master Atan?

Master, I have hung a mini bell each at the main door of our new apartment and present apartment. Pls kindly assist to activate the bells.....
Thanks!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 pm

I have collected my keys yesterday and this morning, I took an opportunity to go into the apartment itself to have a feel of the environment internally... :lol: The unit is bright and all the bedrooms have strong morning sunlight. When I stepped into the living/dining room, I feel comfortable altough it is small :lol:

This Sunday, my agent is bringing 2 buyers to view my unit and I sincerely hope they have a good feeling of my apartment when they go in. Eventually, I hope to get a right offer from either of them.... :D ;) What do you think Master Atan?

Master, I have hung a mini bell each at the main door of our new apartment and present apartment. Pls kindly assist to activate the bells.....
Thanks!

Activated. :)

Stay positive.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:53 pm

master wrote:

Thanks!

Activated. :)

Stay positive.

master atan.

Dear Master Atan,

Thank you for your activation. Will inform you if I am able to close a sale... :D

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Dear Master,

I have a buyer last Saturday but offer is very low. This afternoon, a China couple came to view the new apartment for investment. I have another interested buyer for my present apartment. Master, any indication which apartment (old or new) will I be able to close a deal?

Tks.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:19 pm

felicia wrote:Dear Master,

I have a buyer last Saturday but offer is very low. This afternoon, a China couple came to view the new apartment for investment. I have another interested buyer for my present apartment. Master, any indication which apartment (old or new) will I be able to close a deal?

Tks.

Stay positive . :)

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:07 pm

master wrote:

Tks.

Stay positive . :)

Dear Master Atan,

I am staying positive... :D

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Dear Master Atan,

We have been getting response from buyers who viewed our new unit that they like it very much. Unfortunately, the offers which we have received is not around the price we hope to get (i.e. not even near to our cost price) :roll: I am staying as positive as possible, hoping to get at least an offer near to the price we quoted....Tomorrow afternoon we are having another buyer viewing our unit.

Master, any advices or comments?

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm

We have been getting response from buyers who viewed our new unit that they like it very much. Unfortunately, the offers which we have received is not around the price we hope to get (i.e. not even near to our cost price) :roll: I am staying as positive as possible, hoping to get at least an offer near to the price we quoted....Tomorrow afternoon we are having another buyer viewing our unit.

Thank you.

Singapore house market is getting better - i feel you will get the right buyer. :)

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

Singapore house market is getting better - i feel you will get the right buyer. :)

Thank you Master for your good news! My 2nd agent just called me she has another prospective buyer tomorrow to view the apartment as well. Hope for the best.... ;)

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

Dear Master,

Yesterday, a German man (buyer) came to view my new unit apartment. He seems to like the place. I have very good feeling for this buyer... :roll: But knowing expats, we can never know what is in their mind because of their 'gentleman' comments... :lol:

Master, any special comments for this buyer?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Yesterday, a German man (buyer) came to view my new unit apartment. He seems to like the place. I have very good feeling for this buyer... :roll: But knowing expats, we can never know what is in their mind because of their 'gentleman' comments... :lol:

Master, any special comments for this buyer?

So many buyers . :)

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”