Will BRC Help for Court Case?

Master atan - Spiritual Technique.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Honeybird

Will BRC Help for Court Case?

Unread postby Honeybird » Mon May 27, 2013 3:41 am

Greetings Master,
I have visited these forums a few times but this is my first time posting. I am having an extremely difficult time in my life. Someone is angry with me and using many methods to hurt me, including spiritual warfare, court case, and financial sabotage. My greatest dilemma is the court case, they have slandered my family and lied against me. For more than a year I have sought help without success. The case involves things that are very important and necessary to my life. I want to have peace and be free of this person and their conflicts. Do you think the Ancestor BRC will help me?

Thank You Very Much

master
Adviser

Re: Will BRC Help for Court Case?

Unread postby master » Mon May 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Honeybird wrote:Greetings Master,
I have visited these forums a few times but this is my first time posting. I am having an extremely difficult time in my life. Someone is angry with me and using many methods to hurt me, including spiritual warfare, court case, and financial sabotage. My greatest dilemma is the court case, they have slandered my family and lied against me. For more than a year I have sought help without success. The case involves things that are very important and necessary to my life. I want to have peace and be free of this person and their conflicts. Do you think the Ancestor BRC will help me?

Thank You Very Much

You can list for free Prayer for your problems here. :smile:

Placing Scc in the house will protect you and clean the house energy.

BRC can remove your life obstacles - it is asking Heaven to help - this technique had help many.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Honeybird

Re: Will BRC Help for Court Case?

Unread postby Honeybird » Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 am

Thank you, Master. I have started two SCC and will post my activation requests in the other thread. I will also get the BRC and request the prayer. Thank you!

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Bird Releasing Ceremony”