[ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 pm

ofuroinu wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

Good to see everyone gathering up again.

Please help to list my request for Tai Sui Prayer 2018:vh:

Sukhvir. S & Family - Hong Kong
Paul.K & Family - Hong Kong
Kulwinder.K & Family - Hong Kong
Kuljit.K & Family - Hong Kong
Sam Xu & Family - China
Chris Yau & Family - Hong Kong

Thank you
Ken


Names listed nos.538-543 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

8imlucky8
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby 8imlucky8 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please include me and my family for Tai sui Prayer 2018:
1. 8imlucky8 and Family - Qatar
2. Lucia and Family -Philippines
3. Michael - Philippines
4. Michelle and Family - Philippines
5. Mark Lester and Family - Philippines
6. Mark Anthony - Philippines
7. Wella and Family - Philippines
8. Adela and Family - Philippines
9. Roman and Family - Philippines
10. Eddie and Family - Philippines
11. Josefa and Family - Philippines
12. Ramon and Family - Philippines
13. Evangeline - Philippines
14. Michelle - Saudi

Thank you so much. Have a blessed New Year

8Imlucky8

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Hello 8imlucky8,

Your names have been listed for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (N0 544 - 557)

Blessings,
SAG

8imlucky8 wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please include me and my family for Tai sui Prayer 2018:
1. 8imlucky8 and Family - Qatar
2. Lucia and Family -Philippines
3. Michael - Philippines
4. Michelle and Family - Philippines
5. Mark Lester and Family - Philippines
6. Mark Anthony - Philippines
7. Wella and Family - Philippines
8. Adela and Family - Philippines
9. Roman and Family - Philippines
10. Eddie and Family - Philippines
11. Josefa and Family - Philippines
12. Ramon and Family - Philippines
13. Evangeline - Philippines
14. Michelle - Saudi

Thank you so much. Have a blessed New Year

8Imlucky8

sedrick79
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby sedrick79 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 am

Hi Master Atan,

I was requesting for the Tai Sui Prayer for 2018.
Many Thanks and Regards,

Walton Accouche (From) Seychelles

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:51 am

Hello sedrick79,

Your name has been listed for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No. 558)

Blessings, :g
SAG

sedrick79 wrote:Hi Master Atan,

I was requesting for the Tai Sui Prayer for 2018.
Many Thanks and Regards,

Walton Accouche (From) Seychelles

KittyOng
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby KittyOng » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 am

Hi,

Kindly request for Tai Sui prayers

All in SIngapore
1. Ong Su Kit
2. Ong See En
3. Lee Hoong Yoke
4. Ong Swad Fei
5. You Wee Wee
6. Kyle You
7. Rhys You
8. Koh Shu Hui
9. Eom Chan Mi, Chloe
10. Ong Ai Peng
11. Sew Teck Moo
12. Tan Kong Ghwee
13. Sew Yuen Yuen
14. Sew Yong Vee
15. Felice Yo
16. Fabian Sew
17. Summer Lee
18. Janae Lee

Thank you and happy CNY!

bluey08
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby bluey08 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Dear Master,
Ps include us for Tai Sui Prayer in 2018:

Cynthia, wife, Jurong West Singapore
Daniel, husband, Jurong West Singapore
Natalie, daughter, Jurong West Singapore
Pamelie, daughter, Jurong West Singapore

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Cynthia

roinhe
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby roinhe » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Dear Master Atan,
Please include us for Tai Sui Prayer.
Rolly and Family - Philippines.

Thank you very much.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi there, dear Kitty :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 559 to 576)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

KittyOng wrote:Hi,

Kindly request for Tai Sui prayers

All in SIngapore
1. Ong Su Kit
2. Ong See En
3. Lee Hoong Yoke
4. Ong Swad Fei
5. You Wee Wee
6. Kyle You
7. Rhys You
8. Koh Shu Hui
9. Eom Chan Mi, Chloe
10. Ong Ai Peng
11. Sew Teck Moo
12. Tan Kong Ghwee
13. Sew Yuen Yuen
14. Sew Yong Vee
15. Felice Yo
16. Fabian Sew
17. Summer Lee
18. Janae Lee

Thank you and happy CNY!
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Hi there, dear bluey08 :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 577 to 580)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

bluey08 wrote:Dear Master,
Ps include us for Tai Sui Prayer in 2018:

Cynthia, wife, Jurong West Singapore
Daniel, husband, Jurong West Singapore
Natalie, daughter, Jurong West Singapore
Pamelie, daughter, Jurong West Singapore

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Cynthia
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi there, dear Rolly :D:

You are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(No. 581)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

roinhe wrote:Dear Master Atan,
Please include us for Tai Sui Prayer.
Rolly and Family - Philippines.

Thank you very much.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

delph330
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby delph330 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Please list
Tay Hong Yong and family. Singapore
.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear delph330 :D:

Your family is now included in the Tai Sui Prayers 2018 :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(No. 582)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

delph330 wrote:Please list
Tay Hong Yong and family. Singapore
.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Ronseng
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Ronseng » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Pls include the below for Tai Sui prayer 2018 :

1. Ronseng
2. Ronseng,s wife
3. Ronseng's Song
4. Ronseng's Father
5. Ronseng's Mother
6. Ronseng's brother
7. Ronseng's sister in law
8. Ronseng's niece

Thank you.

Ronseng
Singapore

saisara
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:22 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby saisara » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please include the following for Tai Sui prayers:

Sai, Atlanta - USA
Swathika, Atlanta - USA
Tanvi, Atlanta - USA
Aanya, Atlanta - USA
Lajpat Rao, Hyderabad - India
Pramila, Hyderabad - India
Naren, Hyderabad - India
Saritha, Hyderabad - India
Ravi, Hyderabad - India
Ayansh, Hyderabad - India
Mahendra, Dallas - USA
Keerti, Dallas - USA

Thank you
Sai

ChiPham7
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:07 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby ChiPham7 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:13 pm

Hello,

Would you please add these people for the Tai Sui Prayer please?

Chi Pham - PA, USA
Zeren Erickson - PA, USA
Samantha Pham-Ross - PA, USA
Scarlett Pham-Ross - PA, USA
Phuoc Pham - - PA, USA
Lan Luong - PA, USA
Huy Pham - PA, USA

Thank you very much! :respect: :respect: :respect:

Sincerely,
Chi

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Ronseng wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Pls include the below for Tai Sui prayer 2018 :

1. Ronseng
2. Ronseng,s wife
3. Ronseng's Song
4. Ronseng's Father
5. Ronseng's Mother
6. Ronseng's brother
7. Ronseng's sister in law
8. Ronseng's niece

Thank you.

Ronseng
Singapore


Names listed nos.583-590 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840&sid=157c03266df38e7b28a68227a9874d21#p77840

rose,
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:59 pm

saisara wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please include the following for Tai Sui prayers:

Sai, Atlanta - USA
Swathika, Atlanta - USA
Tanvi, Atlanta - USA
Aanya, Atlanta - USA
Lajpat Rao, Hyderabad - India
Pramila, Hyderabad - India
Naren, Hyderabad - India
Saritha, Hyderabad - India
Ravi, Hyderabad - India
Ayansh, Hyderabad - India
Mahendra, Dallas - USA
Keerti, Dallas - USA

Thank you
Sai


Names listed nos.591-602 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840&sid=157c03266df38e7b28a68227a9874d21#p77840

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

letonz
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:39 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby letonz » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:48 am

Kindly help us to add the following names to this year 2018 Tai Sui prayer list.

Tan PK - singapore
Tan PK Parents - singapore
Tan PK Brother and family - Singapore
Tan PK sister and family - singapore

Thank you

yenMB
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby yenMB » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:16 am

Dear Master Atan, Please include
Me and my AMB family in the Philippines for the Tai Sui prayer-Arien Qatar

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:28 am

Hello YenMB,

Your Names are listed for 2018 Tai Sui Prayers. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No. 603)

Blessings, :g
SAG

yenMB wrote:Dear Master Atan, Please include
Me and my AMB family in the Philippines for the Tai Sui prayer-Arien Qatar

spookyh
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby spookyh » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:35 am

Please add the following names to the Tai Sui Prayer List. Thank you!

Holly - Arizona, USA
Trish - Arizona, USA
Rob - Arizona, USA

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello Spookyh,

Names listed for Tai Sui Prayers.

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No.604 - 606)

Blessings. :g
SAG

spookyh wrote:Please add the following names to the Tai Sui Prayer List. Thank you!

Holly - Arizona, USA
Trish - Arizona, USA
Rob - Arizona, USA

taisuiprayer
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:39 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby taisuiprayer » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Master and Moderators:

Please add my family and I to the Tai Sui prayer for 2018.

Felix Wu - NY, USA
Thomas Wu - Mi, USA
Julie Wu - MI, USA
Becky Wu - MI, USA
Christoper - MI, USA
Ben - MI, USA
Norman Chow - CA, USA
Ju Hsieh Chow - CA, USA
Nicole Chow- CA, USA

Thank you very much!

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello

Your names are listed for 2018 Tai Sui Prayers. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No. 607 - 615)

Blessings,
SAG



taisuiprayer wrote:Hi Master and Moderators:

Please add my family and I to the Tai Sui prayer for 2018.

Felix Wu - NY, USA
Thomas Wu - Mi, USA
Julie Wu - MI, USA
Becky Wu - MI, USA
Christoper - MI, USA
Ben - MI, USA
Norman Chow - CA, USA
Ju Hsieh Chow - CA, USA
Nicole Chow- CA, USA

Thank you very much!



  • Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest