[ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2017 - Request

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:06 am

My blog visitors listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(Nos. 941 to 950)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

gtabug
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby gtabug » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 am

Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

May I request that we be included in the Tai Sui protection prayer.

Gradena & Juan
My only son & his girlfriend
Eldest daughter & her boyfriend
Youngest daughter including her husband & son
All from Canada

Thank you and God bless!

Gradena - Canada

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi there, dear Gradena :D:

Happy Chinese New Year! Your names are now listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(Nos. 951 to 955)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

gtabug wrote:Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

May I request that we be included in the Tai Sui protection prayer.

Gradena & Juan
My only son & his girlfriend
Eldest daughter & her boyfriend
Youngest daughter including her husband & son
All from Canada

Thank you and God bless!

Gradena - Canada
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Blog visitors listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(Nos. 956 to 958)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

how108
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby how108 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Hi Master, Moderators,
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Appreciate you list the below for Tai Sui Prayer:

how108 & wife - Singapore
rhow & wife - Singapore
hhow7979 & family - Singapore
phow8299 & family - Singapore

Thank you!
how108 :Dziekuje:

User avatar
Pyokurin
moderator
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm
Location: Across the Information Highway!

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby Pyokurin » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:05 pm

how108 wrote:Hi Master, Moderators,
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Appreciate you list the below for Tai Sui Prayer:

how108 & wife - Singapore
rhow & wife - Singapore
hhow7979 & family - Singapore
phow8299 & family - Singapore

Thank you!
how108 :Dziekuje:


Hi how108 and Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!
Your names have been listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 under list # 959 - 962. :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 am

My blog visitors listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(Nos. 963 to 966)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

clncaa
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 am
Location: Tukwila WA

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby clncaa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 am

Master or moderators please include the following for Tai sui support
Lydia-WA,USA
Anthony -WA,USA
Allan-WA,USA
Naira and family--WA,USA
Ashley and Jon Del-Arizona, USA

Thank you
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

User avatar
Pyokurin
moderator
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm
Location: Across the Information Highway!

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby Pyokurin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:12 pm

clncaa wrote:Master or moderators please include the following for Tai sui support
Lydia-WA,USA
Anthony -WA,USA
Allan-WA,USA
Naira and family--WA,USA
Ashley and Jon Del-Arizona, USA

Thank you


Hello clncaa!
Your names have been listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 under list # 967 - 971. :yp:

mirandawa
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby mirandawa » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:02 am

Dear master,

Kindly include my family members & friends for Tai sui prayers.

Lachamma - India
Narayana - India
Sharada - India
Srinivas - USA
Yogitha - USA
Adya - USA
Aditi - USA
Prashanth - USA
Sravanthi - USA
Narsimha reddy - India
Sangeeta rani - India
Sainaath - India
Susheela - India
Venugopal - India
Shobha rani - India
Prabhakar - India
Mittu - India
Samyuktha - India
Satyanarayana - India
Littu - India
Madhavi - India
Prasanna kumar - India
Praneeth - India
Ruksana - India
Humera - India
Afroz - India
Zubair - India
Anjum - India
Chandra sekhar & family - India
Kishore & family - India
Vamsi & family - India
Sandeep & family - India
Balu & family - India

Thank you so much. :smile:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi there, dear mirandawa :D:

Your names are now listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(Nos. 972 to 1004)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Kindly include my family members & friends for Tai sui prayers.

Lachamma - India
Narayana - India
Sharada - India
Srinivas - USA
Yogitha - USA
Adya - USA
Aditi - USA
Prashanth - USA
Sravanthi - USA
Narsimha reddy - India
Sangeeta rani - India
Sainaath - India
Susheela - India
Venugopal - India
Shobha rani - India
Prabhakar - India
Mittu - India
Samyuktha - India
Satyanarayana - India
Littu - India
Madhavi - India
Prasanna kumar - India
Praneeth - India
Ruksana - India
Humera - India
Afroz - India
Zubair - India
Anjum - India
Chandra sekhar & family - India
Kishore & family - India
Vamsi & family - India
Sandeep & family - India
Balu & family - India

Thank you so much. :smile:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

killersgame
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby killersgame » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:30 am

Dear Master,

Please help to pray Taisui for the following :

1) Lim Kim Han and Family - Pee Sew Jeok, Lim Leng, Lim Ah Seng, Lim Cui Wen, Lim Wei Beng (singapore)
2) Edison Lim and Family - Michelle Hong, Ethan Lim Jun Yi

Thank You!

Love,
Killersgame

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby SAG » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:28 am

Names listed.
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362 (1005 - 1006)

I must say for a new member we welcome you, however, your member name is somewhat disturbing to me especially joining such a spiritually activated site here at dhealing.

Love & light.
SAG :g

killersgame wrote:Dear Master,

Please help to pray Taisui for the following :

1) Lim Kim Han and Family - Pee Sew Jeok, Lim Leng, Lim Ah Seng, Lim Cui Wen, Lim Wei Beng (singapore)
2) Edison Lim and Family - Michelle Hong, Ethan Lim Jun Yi

Thank You!

Love,
Killersgame

killersgame
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby killersgame » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi Master,
I have been using this nickname since long time ago, and I have made it a habit to use this nickname.
please accept my humble apologies, I meant no ill intention.
Is there any way I can change the nickname?

User avatar
Pyokurin
moderator
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm
Location: Across the Information Highway!

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby Pyokurin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 pm

killersgame wrote:Hi Master,
I have been using this nickname since long time ago, and I have made it a habit to use this nickname.
please accept my humble apologies, I meant no ill intention.
Is there any way I can change the nickname?


Hi Killersgame, no worries and welcome to the forum! :yp:
I'm replying on behalf of Master and I've sent you a private message; would you please have a look? :D:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10078
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby master » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Pyokurin wrote:
killersgame wrote:Hi Master,
I have been using this nickname since long time ago, and I have made it a habit to use this nickname.
please accept my humble apologies, I meant no ill intention.
Is there any way I can change the nickname?


Hi Killersgame, no worries and welcome to the forum! :yp:
I'm replying on behalf of Master and I've sent you a private message; would you please have a look? :D:


:vh:

User avatar
polaris7
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:04 am

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby polaris7 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:08 pm

Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

May I request that we be included in the Tai Sui protection prayer.

Helena V, Ontario - Canada
Helena V's parents, Ontario - Canada

Thank you so much in advance. :ty:
Many Blessings, :respect:

Helena

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi there, dear Helena V :D:

Your names are now listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(Nos. 1007 & 1008)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

polaris7 wrote:Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

May I request that we be included in the Tai Sui protection prayer.

Helena V, Ontario - Canada
Helena V's parents, Ontario - Canada

Thank you so much in advance. :ty:
Many Blessings, :respect:

Helena
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:14 pm

My blog visitor listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(No. 1009)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

lbhock123
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby lbhock123 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Dear Master Atan

Please include my son & I (Rabbit & Rooster).
Thank you.

Lim boon hock - malaysia
Kayden lim heat huat - Malaysia

sophiahisatoz
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:35 am

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby sophiahisatoz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:49 am

Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

May I request that we be included in the Tai Sui protection prayer.

Sophia Lim Zi Qi & Family- Singapore
Niew Song Pek, Shawn & Family - Singapore
Hong York Kee & Family - Singapore

Thank you so much in advance. :ty:
Many Blessings, :respect:

Warmest Regards,
Sophia Lim

User avatar
Pyokurin
moderator
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm
Location: Across the Information Highway!

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby Pyokurin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 pm

lbhock123 wrote:Dear Master Atan

Please include my son & I (Rabbit & Rooster).
Thank you.

Lim boon hock - malaysia
Kayden lim heat huat - Malaysia


Hello lbhock123 and welcome to Dhealing forum! :birthday:
Replying on behalf of Master, your names has been included for Tai Sui Prayer 2017 - name list # 1010 - 1011. :yp:

sophiahisatoz wrote:Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

May I request that we be included in the Tai Sui protection prayer.

Sophia Lim Zi Qi & Family- Singapore
Niew Song Pek, Shawn & Family - Singapore
Hong York Kee & Family - Singapore

Thank you so much in advance. :ty:
Many Blessings, :respect:

Warmest Regards,
Sophia Lim


Hello sophiahisatoz and welcome to Dhealing forum! :birthday:
Your names has been included for Tai Sui Prayer 2017 - name list # 1012 - 1014. :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 pm

My blog visitors listed for Tai Sui Prayers 2017 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16484&p=73362#p73362
(No. 1029)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10078
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby master » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Please be careful - name can be google in the net. :smile:

It is better to use nickname or username for listing.

master atan.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - request - 2017

Unread postby choesf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D:

Yes, I had written for my blog visitors at my post on Tai Sui Prayers 2017 that they should use nicknames or initials to protect their privacy, and I list their names in the way they submitted at my blog. So, they have been warned. : :vh:

Thank you for the reminder :ty:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

master wrote:Please be careful - name can be google in the net. :smile:

It is better to use nickname or username for listing.

master atan.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan



  • Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest