Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Wed May 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Would like to request strong prayer for my mum as follows:-

Jennifer's (YLC) mother - Singapore - Have been having fever for more than a week and doctor just diagnosed both her lung are infected. Please pray for her full recovery under antibotics and no further and serious complications. Please give her strength and courage to fight against virus in her body. She is suffering from anxiety and depression. Please pray for her.
Thank you.

With love, light and peace :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:


Listed no.136 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

I would like to request STRONG prayer for my son who is on his way to attend his friend funeral.

Jennifer's (YLC) Son (DNMR) - Singapore : Strong prayer to clear and protect him against all kind of negative energies. Please give him blessing and protection and positive energies surrounding him.

Thank you.

With love, light and peace :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:


Listed no.137 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Thu May 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Blog visitor listed no.138 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
:ty:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Miki
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Fri May 26, 2017 6:46 am

Dear Master and Moderators,

My request for prayer

Evelyn -Singapore - My interview with HR and the bosses will be smooth. I will get the new job. My written goals will be accepted by them.

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10148
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 am

Good morning, dear Eve :D:

Your prayer is listed - Good Luck and Success! Hope to hear good news from you soon! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 139)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

My request for prayer

Evelyn -Singapore - My interview with HR and the bosses will be smooth. I will get the new job. My written goals will be accepted by them.

Thanks so much,
Eve
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10148
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Fri May 26, 2017 2:47 pm

Listing my children for some Good Luck and Success prayers for new job role and new semester studies :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 140 to 143) :t:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

LuckyDavid
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby LuckyDavid » Sat May 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi Master Atan,

Conrado(USA) My Prayer is for me to get my 10 years greencard
-To have a Bachelors Degree
-To be successful in my career
-To have a succesful business
-To have a long lasting relationship
-To be Fit and Healthy
and Lastly I pray that all of the people having problems right now will be resolved.

Miki
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Sun May 28, 2017 6:32 pm

:ty: Dear Choesf :vh:

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Eve :D:

Your prayer is listed - Good Luck and Success! Hope to hear good news from you soon! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 139)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

My request for prayer

Evelyn -Singapore - My interview with HR and the bosses will be smooth. I will get the new job. My written goals will be accepted by them.

Thanks so much,
Eve

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10148
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Mon May 29, 2017 9:59 am

My pleasure, dear Eve! :ty: :g

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :lol:

Miki wrote::ty: Dear Choesf :vh:

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Eve :D:

Your prayer is listed - Good Luck and Success! Hope to hear good news from you soon! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 139)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

My request for prayer

Evelyn -Singapore - My interview with HR and the bosses will be smooth. I will get the new job. My written goals will be accepted by them.

Thanks so much,
Eve
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10148
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Mon May 29, 2017 11:29 am

Hi there, dear Conrado :D:

While waiting for Master to come in here, your prayers have been listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 144)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

LuckyDavid wrote:Hi Master Atan,

Conrado(USA) My Prayer is for me to get my 10 years greencard
-To have a Bachelors Degree
-To be successful in my career
-To have a succesful business
-To have a long lasting relationship
-To be Fit and Healthy
and Lastly I pray that all of the people having problems right now will be resolved.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9888
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby master » Mon May 29, 2017 1:51 pm

Good Luck. :smile:

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Conrado :D:

While waiting for Master to come in here, your prayers have been listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 144)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

LuckyDavid wrote:Hi Master Atan,

Conrado(USA) My Prayer is for me to get my 10 years greencard
-To have a Bachelors Degree
-To be successful in my career
-To have a succesful business
-To have a long lasting relationship
-To be Fit and Healthy
and Lastly I pray that all of the people having problems right now will be resolved.

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Saint » Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by air and car and boat while traveling to McDaniels, Kentucky and surrounding areas from 2 June thru 6 June 2017. For good health, enjoyment and fun. To enjoy good food, entertainment and to rekindle old friendships.

Pierre - USA
Lori - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby daffodil » Tue May 30, 2017 12:03 am

I ask for a prayer that my business (getting more children to watch (nice children)) starts getting calls from parents so I may watch more children. I am trying to secure the place I live in and can't without more income from my daycare business. For some reason the phone is not ringing and I am placing my ad as I always have. Thank you and blessings.
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

mirandawa
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby mirandawa » Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 am

Dear Master & Moderators :smile:

I would like to request a prayer for myself.

Sri - India - To have lots of good luck, achieving my business goals within time and moving abroad smoothly. :smile:

Thanks a lot. :vh:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Tue May 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by air and car and boat while traveling to McDaniels, Kentucky and surrounding areas from 2 June thru 6 June 2017. For good health, enjoyment and fun. To enjoy good food, entertainment and to rekindle old friendships.

Pierre - USA
Lori - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre


listed nos.145-146 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Tue May 30, 2017 4:03 pm

daffodil wrote:I ask for a prayer that my business (getting more children to watch (nice children)) starts getting calls from parents so I may watch more children. I am trying to secure the place I live in and can't without more income from my daycare business. For some reason the phone is not ringing and I am placing my ad as I always have. Thank you and blessings.


Listed no.147 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Tue May 30, 2017 4:04 pm

mirandawa wrote:Dear Master & Moderators :smile:

I would like to request a prayer for myself.

Sri - India - To have lots of good luck, achieving my business goals within time and moving abroad smoothly. :smile:

Thanks a lot. :vh:


Listed no.148 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Tue May 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Blog visitors listed nos.149-153 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
:ty:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Saint » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:22 am

rozalia wrote:
Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by air and car and boat while traveling to McDaniels, Kentucky and surrounding areas from 2 June thru 6 June 2017. For good health, enjoyment and fun. To enjoy good food, entertainment and to rekindle old friendships.

Pierre - USA
Lori - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre


listed nos.145-146 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:


Thank you, :respect:

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:09 am

Listing myself for some good luck Prayers for job interviews. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 154)

Love & Light. :g
SAG :respect:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9888
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 pm

SAG wrote:Listing myself for some good luck Prayers for job interviews. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 154)

Love & Light. :g
SAG :respect:


Good Luck and Success. :t:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3737
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Dear Master

Requesting for prayer:

Happy's son - Singapore - To have a safe holiday trip in Indonesia this month.
Happy - Singapore - Our present helper will decide to renew her contract with us upon expiry.
Happy - Singapore - Will enjoy my new job and have understanding and helpful colleagues and supervisor.

Thank you.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7969
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:10 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

Requesting for prayer:

Happy's son - Singapore - To have a safe holiday trip in Indonesia this month.
Happy - Singapore - Our present helper will decide to renew her contract with us upon expiry.
Happy - Singapore - Will enjoy my new job and have understanding and helpful colleagues and supervisor.

Thank you.


Listed nos.155-157 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3737
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:58 pm

rozalia wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master

Requesting for prayer:

Happy's son - Singapore - To have a safe holiday trip in Indonesia this month.
Happy - Singapore - Our present helper will decide to renew her contract with us upon expiry.
Happy - Singapore - Will enjoy my new job and have understanding and helpful colleagues and supervisor.

Thank you.


Listed nos.155-157 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:


Thank you Rose :g

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10148
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:47 pm

This is to list my house renovation works commencing tomorrow for some Good Luck and Success prayers. The electricity supply upgrading works went superbly well and efficiently and is 95% completed. :yp: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(No. 158)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest