Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:35 am

Listing myself for some good luck prayers. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 90)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

jonsantiago
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby jonsantiago » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 am

choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Jon :D:

Your prayer requests are listed :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 88 & 89)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:



Thank you very much Choesf! :smile:

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Saint » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 am

Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly requesting prayers,

Pierre - USA - For Gui Ren, great protection from vile and evil people who attempt to cause trouble and harm in my life. For
great health, energy, stamina, power, strength,,and determination in life. Great wealth, good honest friends
kindness, wisdom, forgiveness, peace, happiness, love, understanding, patience,good direction and
guidance from Angels. To receive all good things in life that are coming from Light and Love.

Lori - USA - For great health , strength and determination in life. For great career success in my new job and great wealth.
To have honest friends, kindness, wisdom, forgiveness, peace, happiness, love, understanding and patience.
To receive all good things in life that are coming from Light and Love

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7926
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly requesting prayers,

Pierre - USA - For Gui Ren, great protection from vile and evil people who attempt to cause trouble and harm in my life. For
great health, energy, stamina, power, strength,,and determination in life. Great wealth, good honest friends
kindness, wisdom, forgiveness, peace, happiness, love, understanding, patience,good direction and
guidance from Angels. To receive all good things in life that are coming from Light and Love.

Lori - USA - For great health , strength and determination in life. For great career success in my new job and great wealth.
To have honest friends, kindness, wisdom, forgiveness, peace, happiness, love, understanding and patience.
To receive all good things in life that are coming from Light and Love

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre


Names listed nos.91-92 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

with love,as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Saint » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:18 am

rozalia wrote:
Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Kindly requesting prayers,

Pierre - USA - For Gui Ren, great protection from vile and evil people who attempt to cause trouble and harm in my life. For
great health, energy, stamina, power, strength,,and determination in life. Great wealth, good honest friends
kindness, wisdom, forgiveness, peace, happiness, love, understanding, patience,good direction and
guidance from Angels. To receive all good things in life that are coming from Light and Love.

Lori - USA - For great health , strength and determination in life. For great career success in my new job and great wealth.
To have honest friends, kindness, wisdom, forgiveness, peace, happiness, love, understanding and patience.
To receive all good things in life that are coming from Light and Love

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre



Thank you :respect:
Names listed nos.91-92 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

with love,as always, rose :respect:

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Saint » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:38 am

Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by air and car to Orlando, Florida from 24 April thru 1 May 2017 . For good health, enjoyment and fun. To enjoy good food, entertainment and to rekindle old friendships and make new acquaintances from the USA and abroad.

Thank you, :Dziekuje:

Pierre

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7926
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

Request prayers for myself and Lori for a safe journey by air and car to Orlando, Florida from 24 April thru 1 May 2017 . For good health, enjoyment and fun. To enjoy good food, entertainment and to rekindle old friendships and make new acquaintances from the USA and abroad.

Thank you, :Dziekuje:

Pierre


Names listed no.93 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10066
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:49 pm

My pleasure, dear Jon! You are most welcome anytime! :g :vgood:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

jonsantiago wrote:
choesf wrote:Good morning, dear Jon :D:

Your prayer requests are listed :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 88 & 89)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:



Thank you very much Choesf! :smile:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Listing myself for some good luck prayers and wishes. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (NO. 94)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

Miki
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby Miki » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:16 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

I will like to request for prayers for the below

Evelyn - Singapore - To be able to get her promotion soon. Her new boss to acknowledge and recognize her hard work. To reward her with promotion to the next level. Relationship with her new boss will be good.

Evelyn's son - Singapore - Get well soon. Grow up healthy and smart.

Thanks so much,
Eve

jencsh
Posts: 458
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby jencsh » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my prayer request.

Ashleigh - Singapore - To do well in her exams now till 3 May 2017

Thanks in advance.

Jencsh

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7926
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

I will like to request for prayers for the below

Evelyn - Singapore - To be able to get her promotion soon. Her new boss to acknowledge and recognize her hard work. To reward her with promotion to the next level. Relationship with her new boss will be good.

Evelyn's son - Singapore - Get well soon. Grow up healthy and smart.

Thanks so much,
Eve


Names listed nos.95-96 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7926
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:48 pm

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my prayer request.

Ashleigh - Singapore - To do well in her exams now till 3 May 2017

Thanks in advance.

Jencsh


Name listed no.96 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

mayh
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby mayh » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I would like to request for prayer for myself and family.

Huang ME & family - Singapore
For good health, good wealth and good luck.
My sons to have motivation to study and obtain good results in the upcoming exams.

Thank you.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Hi Master / Moderators

Requesting prayer for myself

Happy - Singapore - To be successful in my job search and able to find a suitable career which is suited for me to work until retirement.

:ty:

sushila
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby sushila » Mon May 01, 2017 4:08 am

Namaste Master Atan,
Many thanks,abundant blessings,humbly request prayers for protection from evil eyes,bad luck, me losing money,robbery attack,(every year),protection for all our homes from calamities and other, prayers for health,finance,peace and tranquility for my children Rishav Kiran Kisson (not well),Kaveer,Natasha,grandchildren Sonali,Shakir Krishna & myself Sushila Kisson (health please first),South Africa.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Mon May 01, 2017 4:35 am

Hello Sushila,

Your Prayers have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No. 98)

Love & light.
SAG :respect:

sushila wrote:Namaste Master Atan,
Many thanks,abundant blessings,humbly request prayers for protection from evil eyes,bad luck, me losing money,robbery attack,(every year),protection for all our homes from calamities and other, prayers for health,finance,peace and tranquility for my children Rishav Kiran Kisson (not well),Kaveer,Natasha,grandchildren Sonali,Shakir Krishna & myself Sushila Kisson (health please first),South Africa.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby SAG » Mon May 01, 2017 4:37 am

Hello Happy,

Your Prayer has been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682 (No 100)

Love & light.
SAG :respect:

happy wrote:Hi Master / Moderators

Requesting prayer for myself

Happy - Singapore - To be successful in my job search and able to find a suitable career which is suited for me to work until retirement.

:ty:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Dear Master

I am requesting for a special prayer:

Happy - Singapore - my mother to stop using ways in targetting or using me only in order to benefit herself and do not have prejudice opinion on me and treat me as a daughter with respect. She has to learn to stop harassing me unnecessarily daily whenever she wants to get information instead of she herself doing it.

Thank you.
Last edited by happy on Mon May 01, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8imlucky8
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby 8imlucky8 » Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Dear Master Atan

I would like to request a prayer for myself and my husband

8Imlucky8 - Qatar - May he be on Permanent status on his job and that his boss and colleagues find help him in his works
8Imlucky8 - Qatar - To be able to pass the job interviews and land on a good paying job urgently with a friendly environment

Thank you.
8Imlucky8

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10066
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Tue May 02, 2017 7:57 am

Hi there, dear 8imlucky8 :D:

Your prayers are listed - Good Luck! :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 101 & 102)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

8imlucky8 wrote:Dear Master Atan

I would like to request a prayer for myself and my husband

8Imlucky8 - Qatar - May he be on Permanent status on his job and that his boss and colleagues find help him in his works
8Imlucky8 - Qatar - To be able to pass the job interviews and land on a good paying job urgently with a friendly environment

Thank you.
8Imlucky8
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10066
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby choesf » Tue May 02, 2017 7:59 am

Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear mayh :D:

Your prayers are listed :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682
(Nos. 103 & 104)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mayh wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I would like to request for prayer for myself and family.

Huang ME & family - Singapore
For good health, good wealth and good luck.
My sons to have motivation to study and obtain good results in the upcoming exams.

Thank you.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

8imlucky8
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby 8imlucky8 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Dear Choesf,

Thank you so much and GOD bless us all!

8Imlucky8

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby happy » Tue May 02, 2017 3:30 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

I am requesting for a special prayer:

Happy - Singapore - my mother to stop using ways in targetting or using me only in order to benefit herself and do not have prejudice opinion on me and treat me as a daughter with respect. She has to learn to stop harassing me unnecessarily daily whenever she wants to get information instead of she herself doing it.

Thank you.


Dear Master / Moderators

Appreciate your assistance in my prayer request.

Tkq. :ty:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 7926
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing [ Forum Prayer ] - 2017 - Request .

Unread postby rozalia » Tue May 02, 2017 3:34 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master

I am requesting for a special prayer:

Happy - Singapore - my mother to stop using ways in targetting or using me only in order to benefit herself and do not have prejudice opinion on me and treat me as a daughter with respect. She has to learn to stop harassing me unnecessarily daily whenever she wants to get information instead of she herself doing it.

Thank you.


Name listed no.105 here: viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16606&p=75682#p75682

Sorry for the delay! With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose



  • Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.


Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest