prayer request for the release of my karmic debt

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

jolamsen

prayer request for the release of my karmic debt

Unread postby jolamsen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:51 am

A Strange event of which Iam the unwitting victim,had burdened me with a heavy adverse karma. I cause w negative impact of my life which forces my current life to stagnate and everything I atempt will always fail. Maybe Something or Someone had hijacked my good karma diverting it to heir on benfit by exchanging it to their own karmic debt. All my good intentions for that particular persons seems worse for them. So please help me.

master
Adviser

Re: prayer request for the release of my karmic debt

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:41 pm

jolamsen wrote:A Strange event of which Iam the unwitting victim,had burdened me with a heavy adverse karma. I cause w negative impact of my life which forces my current life to stagnate and everything I atempt will always fail. Maybe Something or Someone had hijacked my good karma diverting it to heir on benfit by exchanging it to their own karmic debt. All my good intentions for that particular persons seems worse for them. So please help me.

I had done a Prayer for you. :smile:

If it is karma - then - you have to pay back .....

However - i don't feel it is what you think - this things happen so that you can learn and grow as you move along with life a mature being.

We has a lot of techniques to soften and reduce the effect - Do list your name for Tai Sui Prayer first.

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Prayer Request”