[ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Members who wish to request a Prayer for themselves or their loved ones - please post here.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Realitybites
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Realitybites » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:31 am

Thank you so much!

SAG wrote:Hello Realitybites,

Your names have been listed for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No 223 - 224)

Blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

Realitybites wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Happy New year!

Kindly list the following for Tai Sui prayer:

Realitybites and family - Singapore
PKK and family - Singapore and Malaysia

Thank you so much,
RB

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:38 am

Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear princessjosie18 :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 254 to 261)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

princessjosie18 wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderator’s

Good day!
Kindly include the following for Tai Sui Prayers 2018

Princess Josie Mendoza -Philippines
Cassandra Mendoza- Philippines
Ma.Paula Aldiana Villanueva -Philippines
Ria Francisca Gallardo-Philippines
Christian Gallardo-Philippines
Mark Anthony Malana-Philippines
Sarah Gin Gallardo-Philippines
Peter John Gallardo-Philippines

Thank you and More powers.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:40 am

Hi there, dear Kim :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 262 to 266)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Kim wrote:Dear Master & Moderators
Please include the following names for Tai Sui Prayer request 2018.

BK Tan - Singapore
BY Tan - Singapore
BT Tan - Singapore
BL Tan - Singapore
HG Tan - Singapore

Thank you and Best Wishes for 2018
Kim
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Anlea46
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:11 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Anlea46 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 am

master kindly include us in TAI SUI prayer
anlea and family(husband & son) usa

:ty: :t: :Dziekuje:

princessjosie18
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby princessjosie18 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:42 pm

Dear Master & Moderator’s,

Thank you so much for including us for Tai Sui Prayer 2018.May i correct the name of my daughter my typo error,apologize and include also my other family member’s.

Ma.Paula Aldriana Villanueva -Philippines
Keziah Cris Gallardo -Philippines
Kaia Briella Gallardo -Philippines
Roxinne Magsaysay -Philippines

Thank you so much.
More power.

Princess

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi there, dear Anlea :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 267 to 269)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Anlea46 wrote:master kindly include us in TAI SUI prayer
anlea and family(husband & son) usa

:ty: :t: :Dziekuje:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 pm

Hi there, dear Princess :D:

Your names here are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 270 to 273)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

princessjosie18 wrote:Dear Master & Moderator’s,

Thank you so much for including us for Tai Sui Prayer 2018.May i correct the name of my daughter my typo error,apologize and include also my other family member’s.

Ma.Paula Aldriana Villanueva -Philippines
Keziah Cris Gallardo -Philippines
Kaia Briella Gallardo -Philippines
Roxinne Magsaysay -Philippines

Thank you so much.
More power.

Princess
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Miki
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Miki » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Listing my family and myself for Tai Sui prayers,

Evelyn - Singapore
CS Lim - Singapore
HYK - Singapore
TAM - Singapore
CS Lim's father - Singapore
CS Lim's mother - Singapore
CS Lim's son - Singapore

Thanks so much
Eve

tsin888
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby tsin888 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please include the following names for Tai Sui Prayers.

Maria Wong - Philippines and USA
Julie Wong - Philippines
Marites Wong - Philippines
Rosemarie Wong - Philippines
Richard Wong - USA
Pauline Wong - USA
Lau Yuk Man - China
Stefanie Wong - Philippines
Monika Wong - Philippines
Gabby Wong - USA
Camryn Wong - USA
Avery Wong - USA
Olivia Wong - USA
Anthony Wong - Philippines

Thank you very much.

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:05 am

You are welcome. :vh:

Realitybites wrote:Thank you so much!

SAG wrote:Hello Realitybites,

Your names have been listed for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No 223 - 224)

Blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

Realitybites wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Happy New year!

Kindly list the following for Tai Sui prayer:

Realitybites and family - Singapore
PKK and family - Singapore and Malaysia

Thank you so much,
RB

Mariskha 0719
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Mariskha 0719 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:14 am

Hi Master Atan,

Would you kindly include us in the list for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018 please:

1. Peter Ranada – Canada
2. Jasmin Ranada - Canada
3. Sean Ranada - Canada
4. Shantelle Ranada - Canada
5. Shaun Ranada - Canada
6. Shyrelle Ranada - Canada
7. Corazon Ranada - USA
8. Arlene Vega - USA
9. Jessie & Karrise Sanchez - USA
10. Kara Vega - USA
11. Mot Vega and family - USA
12. Eeia Votendahl - USA
13. Tony Votendahl - USA
14. Paula Votendahl - USA
15. Hazel Votendahl - USA
16. Gabe Votendahl - USA
17. Carol Pilapil - USA
18. Tyler Pilapil - USA
19. Grayson Pilapil - USA
20. Ray Ranada - USA
21. Agnes Ranada - USA
22. Bailey Ranada - USA
23. Zeke Ranada - USA
24. Yvonne Ortiz - Philippines
25. Ramil Ortiz - Philippines
26. Ikang Ortiz - Philippines
27. Kat Ortiz - Philippines
28. KC Ortiz - Philippines
29. Ramuel Ortiz - Philippines
30. Mairo and Pao Adefuin - USA
31. Annie Villamil and Family - Philippines

Thank you and more power,

Peter

boonkooiyeap
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby boonkooiyeap » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:33 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I would like to request for Tai Sui Prayer 2018

Yeap BK - Malaysia

Thank You

Regards,
Yeap

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Good afternoon, dear sis Eve :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 274 to 280)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Listing my family and myself for Tai Sui prayers,

Evelyn - Singapore
CS Lim - Singapore
HYK - Singapore
TAM - Singapore
CS Lim's father - Singapore
CS Lim's mother - Singapore
CS Lim's son - Singapore

Thanks so much
Eve
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:30 pm

Hi there, dear tsin888 :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 281 to 294)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

tsin888 wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please include the following names for Tai Sui Prayers.

Maria Wong - Philippines and USA
Julie Wong - Philippines
Marites Wong - Philippines
Rosemarie Wong - Philippines
Richard Wong - USA
Pauline Wong - USA
Lau Yuk Man - China
Stefanie Wong - Philippines
Monika Wong - Philippines
Gabby Wong - USA
Camryn Wong - USA
Avery Wong - USA
Olivia Wong - USA
Anthony Wong - Philippines

Thank you very much.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi there, dear Peter :D:

Your names are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 295 to 325 )

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Hi Master Atan,

Would you kindly include us in the list for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018 please:

1. Peter Ranada – Canada
2. Jasmin Ranada - Canada
3. Sean Ranada - Canada
4. Shantelle Ranada - Canada
5. Shaun Ranada - Canada
6. Shyrelle Ranada - Canada
7. Corazon Ranada - USA
8. Arlene Vega - USA
9. Jessie & Karrise Sanchez - USA
10. Kara Vega - USA
11. Mot Vega and family - USA
12. Eeia Votendahl - USA
13. Tony Votendahl - USA
14. Paula Votendahl - USA
15. Hazel Votendahl - USA
16. Gabe Votendahl - USA
17. Carol Pilapil - USA
18. Tyler Pilapil - USA
19. Grayson Pilapil - USA
20. Ray Ranada - USA
21. Agnes Ranada - USA
22. Bailey Ranada - USA
23. Zeke Ranada - USA
24. Yvonne Ortiz - Philippines
25. Ramil Ortiz - Philippines
26. Ikang Ortiz - Philippines
27. Kat Ortiz - Philippines
28. KC Ortiz - Philippines
29. Ramuel Ortiz - Philippines
30. Mairo and Pao Adefuin - USA
31. Annie Villamil and Family - Philippines

Thank you and more power,

Peter
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Hi there, dear Yeap :D:

You are now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(No. 326 )

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

boonkooiyeap wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I would like to request for Tai Sui Prayer 2018

Yeap BK - Malaysia

Thank You

Regards,
Yeap
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 pm

My blog visitors are included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 327 to 330)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

Anlea46
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:11 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Anlea46 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:35 am

Thank you Choes :Dziekuje:
Love & light to you :t:

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Saint » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 am

Dear Master & Moderators,

I omitted a name to list for the 2018 ( Tai Sui ) prayers. Can I add to my list the following name ?

Saint's grandson Maverick - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:41 am

You are most welcome, dear Anlea46 :g :vgood:

Congralulations on your Dhealing Story - I am glad that you have also benefitted a lot of following Master's Dhealing techniques. :yp: :claphand:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Anlea46 wrote:Thank you Choesf :Dziekuje:
Love & light to you :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:44 am

Hi there, dear Pierre :D:

No problem - your grandson is now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers for Protection and Support :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(No. 331)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

I omitted a name to list for the 2018 ( Tai Sui ) prayers. Can I add to my list the following name ?

Saint's grandson Maverick - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

jasmine
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:18 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby jasmine » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Dear Master & Moderators

Please include the following names for Tai Sui Prayer request 2018.

Jasmine - Singapore
Eric - Singapore
Jasmine's Brother & Family - Singapore
Tiffany - Singapore

Many thanks in advance!
Jasmine

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby SAG » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:51 am

Hello Jasmine,

Your names are listed for Tai Sui Prayers for 2018! :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840 (No. 332 - 335)

Blessings, :respect:
SAG :g

jasmine wrote:Dear Master & Moderators

Please include the following names for Tai Sui Prayer request 2018.

Jasmine - Singapore
Eric - Singapore
Jasmine's Brother & Family - Singapore
Tiffany - Singapore

Many thanks in advance!
Jasmine

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

My blog visitors are included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers :vh: -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 840#p77840
(Nos. 336 to 351)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
Saint
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 am

Re: [ Tai Sui ] Prayer Room - 2018 - Request

Unread postby Saint » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:51 pm

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear Pierre :D:

No problem - your grandson is now included in the 2018 Tai Sui Prayers for Protection and Support :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=16712&p=77840#p77840
(No. 331)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:


Thank you. :respect:

Saint wrote:Dear Master & Moderators,

I omitted a name to list for the 2018 ( Tai Sui ) prayers. Can I add to my list the following name ?

Saint's grandson Maverick - USA

Thank you, :respect:

Pierre



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Prayer Request”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest