Thank you, Master atan!

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

Thank you, Master atan!

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:46 pm

Dear Master, :D

As I had mentioned in another section here 2 months ago, my husband was involved in a car accident whereby there was not a scratch on the compact pick-up truck that he banged, my husband was not hurt at all, but his car was so badly damaged that it cost us RM1,850 (US$500) to repair it. :shock:

So, we were very sad that the repair bill made a big hole in our pockets but we tried to think positive of the accident, and we guessed that we have to pay some money out to block a bigger catastrophe/disaster from happening to my husband, according to Chinese belief. :cry:

Then, yesterday my husband told me some good news! That his boss has suddenly given him a cash award of RM1,800 in his salary this month! Wow, I was amazed and glad that the hole in our pocket is now "covered back". :lol:

I think it could be the BRC that has helped my husband in this case in that his boss is the "noble man" or "kwai yan" in Cantonese that the BRC can call upon, and I am very sure that Master's Feng Shui Techniques has also protected and blessed us in many ways.

Thank you, Master, for your effective feng shui techniques!

With love, peace and joy to all,

choesf :D

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:05 pm

I am glad - may be Tai Sui like you. :wink:

master
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

choesf

Re: Thank you, Master atan!

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Good evening, dear Master :D

Today, something happened which I could only attribute to Pi Yao Magic, and I really thank Master for introducing this FS technique to us.

This afternoon, I was driving my car with my husband sitting beside me. We were leaving the hospital where my husband was seeing his orthopaedic surgeon. I was driving at around 60 km/hr on a slightly winding road and I was at the outermost lane with the road divider (with tall bushes) on my right side.

Suddenly, a woman wearing a crash helmet quickly dashed out from behind a bush on the divider, onto the road and straight onto the path of my car, and she stopped right in the middle of my path - she was like only 5 ft to 10 ft away from my car. Shocked For a split second in my mind, I thought there was no way I was going to stop my car in time and I thought I was going to bang into her and that this lady may be committing suicide or something to do such a stupid thing. :roll:

I don't know how I did it but I did an emergency braking with screeching and burnt tyres and managed to stop my car just inches from the woman, who looked at me for a second and then she continued running to the other side of the road without looking at the traffic.

Phew! I can only say that it must be the Pi Yao in my car and my West SCC (which I noticed has suddenly developed salt formation in the last few days) that protected us and the woman and prevented this accident from happening. I'm glad everything turned out okay. Otherwise, it is really scary to imagine the consequences if the accident had occurred. After that, I thanked the Pi Yao for taking care of us.

For sure, this is Pi Yao Magic! :D

With love and peace to all,

choesf :D

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:17 pm

Interesting experience - may be now you had earn a little more good karma this year. :wink:

Master
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”