We are seeing results from Master atan's Prayer

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

We are seeing results from Master atan's Prayer

Unread postby choesf » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Wow, great news, dear Master! :D

It seems that my family is already experiencing the benefits of Master atan's Prayers.:shock:

My second daughter has just finished her Form 5 exam and she now has 6 months of holiday before she starts her Form 6 education. Meanwhile, she wants to earn some pocket money immediately to save some money for her dream trip to Japan.

A cousin recommended her and her best friend a job with a famous resort that pays about RM5 an hour for part timers...and the take home pay is estimated about RM850 a month with no EPF nor Socso nor other fringe benefits.

So, this morning, I listed my daughter and her friend's names in the Prayer Room 2008 for them to do well in the interview this afternoon and get the job.

Wow, my daughter just called me with some fantastic news - she and her friend not only got the job, the

So happy to hear that you have benefitted from Master's powerful prayer! [/quote]

************************************************************************************************************************
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:03 pm by jytsai

Dear choesf,

Wow! A very good news :D Congratulations to her and her friend.You must be very happy for her.

With loves and hugs. :D

***********************************************************************************************************************
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 pm

That's great news ,dearest choesf! Congratulations! I'm very happy for you all. :D

With love,as always,rose xx

************************************************************************************************************************
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:18 pm by phoenix188

Well... shall I say "Like mother like daughter" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations !!! I'm very happy for her and for you as well!

With love and blessings :)

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 am

Thank you so much for your good wishes and happiness for us, dear feliciatan, jytsai, Rose and phoenix188. This was definitely a windfall for her and last night, she had fun asking her 3 siblings what they would like her to buy for them with her first pay cheque! :lol:

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D

*********************************************************************************************************************
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am

Another good mother. :wink:

This mother FS is improving - helping many of her love one with simple FS and Prayer.

master atan.

********************************************************************************************************************
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:14 pm

Thank you for your kind comments, dear Master :D
I am ever grateful for your teachings, guidance and simple but effective FS techniques that have seen my family enjoying a better life since I joined Dhealing. I hope the other mothers here will see their "Mother FS" improved a lot, too! Very Happy

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”