Thank you Master and moderators

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Thank you Master and moderators

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:30 am Post subject: Thank you Master and moderators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master & Moderators,
I think, this is the best time for us ( my family and myself ) to say thank you officially to you thru this post.
I learn a lot from Master and moderators about a lot of thing that I haven't known before I knew this forum, I was unstable emotionally, I learnt Fengshui by reading book and it was complicated, sometimes, it is a little hard to understand as well, but I learn a lot of thing more simple to make our life in harmony thru Master FS tehnique with incredible result. I am getting better emotionally, spritually, and the great result is, the relationship between my husband and I is improved. Especially BRC, I would say, this is fantastic ceremony to make our life better. I asked Master to do BRC for several times and combine with Master FS Tehnique, we experienced wonderful result.
Thank you for Master, Choesf, Phoenix188 and all of moderators. Thank you very much for your time and kindest, God Bless you all. Happy Chinese New year 2008. GONG XI FAT CHAI.

GBU,

lidwina
USA
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Thank you Master and moderators

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:16 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Helena,

Thank you for testifying and I'm sure we all are very happy for you and your family's well-being with Master's techniques.

May you have more blissful moments in life and be well

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:51 pm Post subject:

I am glad good things is happening in your life - thank you for your kind donation.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:11 pm Post subject:

phoenix188 wrote:
Dear Helena,

Thank you for testifying and I'm sure we all are very happy for you and your family's well-being with Master's techniques.

May you have more blissful moments in life and be well

Dear Phoenix188,
You're very welcome. God Bless all of you and your family too.

GBU,

lidwina
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:17 pm Post subject:

Master wrote:
I am glad good things is happening in your life - thank you for your kind donation.

Dear Master,
You're very welcome Master. You help us more than anything.
Good things are happening in our life now, every time we get rocks in our life, we recovered fast and start think clearly again . I just want to share our happiness, we have nothing valueable to support this forum except sharing that in this forum a lot of generous peoples that willing to help others.
Thank you again.

GBU,

lidwina
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:32 pm Post subject:

Wow, this is very wonderful news indeed, my dear little sister Helena! I am very happy for you and would like to wish you continuous success, happiness and peace in your life.

Thank you for sharing with us your positive experience because we love to hear this kind of feedback from members, confirming that Master's unique FS techniques do work.

Love and many hugs for you and your twins,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:54 pm

lidwina wrote:
choesf wrote:Wow, this is very wonderful news indeed, my dear little sister Helena! I am very happy for you and would like to wish you continuous success, happiness and peace in your life. :D

Thank you for sharing with us your positive experience because we love to hear this kind of feedback from members, confirming that Master's unique FS techniques do work. :wink:

Love and many hugs for you and your twins,

choesf :D

Dear my sister Choesf,
Thank you, I have to share with others, we have to share happiness :) . A lot of disagree, obstacles, diseases, bad things in this world, so I think I need to share with others that Master tehniques are to make everything in harmony. I am very happy and thanks God for all of you :) .

GBU,

lidwina
USA

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”