winners and grinners

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

winners and grinners

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm Post subject: winners are grinners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone,
thought I did share this . in the last couple of days, I went out to have dinner with friends at the local clubs and after dinner we decided to stay and play the pokies.
I did not spend much as not too rich and guess what I won 1500 $$ and the following day another 800$$. sure paid for the fridge and freezer and still have some left over to go to Sydney for the day with family.
The pi yaos, t3coins, scc must be working very well and we are looking forward to a wonderful and peaceful year.
Much Thanks to Master Atan and all who generously give their time to help others. we are indeed grateful.
Thank you . Juliana.

julespage
Australia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: winners and grinners

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 pm

phoenix188 wrote:Juliana,

You're indeed very lucky :) Don't forget to donate a bit of your unexpected windfall :wink:

julespage wrote:hi everyone,
thought I did share this . in the last couple of days, I went out to have dinner with friends at the local clubs and after dinner we decided to stay and play the pokies.
I did not spend much as not too rich and guess what I won 1500 $$ and the following day another 800$$. sure paid for the fridge and freezer and still have some left over to go to Sydney for the day with family.
The pi yaos, t3coins, scc must be working very well and we are looking forward to a wonderful and peaceful year.
Much Thanks to Master Atan and all who generously give their time to help others. we are indeed grateful.
Thank you . Juliana.

phoenix188
France
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Juliana

Congratulations! You have surely kick-start the year of the Rat with good tidings! May this continue throughout the whole year for you and your family.

take care
yen
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:08 pm Post subject:

Congratulations with the very nice winnings Juliana!

With love and best wishes for lots of more good luck,

Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:38 pm Post subject:

Wow, my dear Juliana, what an auspicious start to the new lunar year indeed! I rejoice with you your happiness!

Here is wishing you more good things to come this year!

With love and hugs,

choesf

Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:31 am Post subject:

I am glad good things is happening for you from last year -

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”