Daughter has graduated!

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Daughter has graduated!

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:51 pm Post subject: Daughter has graduated!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanting to share;
I am so proud of my daughter Rebekka who has just graduated, and did very well in her last two exams. She now has a Bachelor Degree in English

With peace of mind, she can now continue her Masters in Internet Technology studies.

Love from Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Daughter has graduated!

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:39 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Kimberly-8

That's great. I am very happy for you and Rebekka.
God Bless....

calla lily 88
Philippines
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:06 am Post subject:

Congratulations on Rebekka's graduation, my dearest big sister - this is another milestone in both her and your lives.

With love and big hugs,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:52 am Post subject:

I thank you both Yes, it is a big relief that she has reached this goal, and she did much better on her exams than she had expected

Love and blessings from Terese
Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:00 pm Post subject: graduated

Hello Kimberly8

Congratulations on Rebekka's graduation.

I believe I don't follow all the story But at the moment I have some problem with my daughter. She is very cleaver but from 5 or 6 weeks she has difficulties. She is very stressed and she has a graduation in April.

May be you can share your experience and give me your advice. I want to help my daughter.

Thank you Kimberly8

Philae
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:02 pm Post subject:

Dear Terese,i don't know how I missed seeing this post .... Absolutely marvelous news ! Congratulations to both for your mutual efforts !

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:51 pm Post subject:

Bless you all my dears! It is so wonderful to have friends, and special little sister choesf , here to share good news with, because I don't have any friends around here in my country. And no family either

Now that I have moved to a new place where all the people living in this area are rental residents, it seems I am quite accepted and people here talk to me and like me I have one next door neighbour who is called Lene, and she and I can talk just fine. When my young ones visit, people here speak to them also It is turnig out to be a very good move after all The old place I lived for 3 years, was mostly people who own their appartments, and they were too snobby to speak with a mere rental resident. Only my landlord was nice.

Yes indeed, it is good to have my friends here, who accept me as I am, and are always supportive! Thank you,it makes me so happy to share news about my daughter, and recieve so nice and kind response from you all...(((hugs))), and love from Terese

Kimberly-8
Denmark

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:33 pm Post subject: Congratulations

hi Terese,
you must be so proud. and a Big Congrats to Rebekka. In todays world, there are so many distractions for the young ones to stay focus. even for us older ones
Juliana.
Australia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:51 am Post subject:

I am glad both of you is having many good moments in your life now - congratulation.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 am Post subject:

Hi Terese,

congratulation to Rebekka's achievement! Her mother must have been one fantastic lady! Must be the good teachings

dl_6988
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”