Sharing my unusual experience

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Sharing my unusual experience

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 am

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:14 am Post subject: Sharing my unusual experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master, Moderators and Members,

Good day,

2 years after placing my first SCC, I have decided to share with you my unusual experience.

Some background

I have always been an avid novice practitioner of Feng Shui. I joined the WOFS forum in 2004 and have since been actively reading the forum. I noticed that one of the discussion thread was particularly active, which talked about SCC. It was the then moderator Energy888 who introduced the SCC to the members.

My First Try…

Life wasn’t exactly smooth sailing back then and my wife and we will bicker over the slightest issue. At the same time, I have been trying very hard to look for a new job for 1.5 years and nothing goes beyond the first interview.

Faced with such demoralising and trying situation, I finally decided to install my first SCC in April 2006.

After just one week, I felt the pent up feeling and energy within me starts to dissipate. The bickering with my wife was greatly reduced by as much as 80% and I was feeling calm and focused. The whole household was calmer my wife confirmed that she felt the same.

I have also placed the Trinity 3 Coins cure in the north sector of the house and within a week, I was called for an interview. After 2 interviews, I was offered the job! I was so elated and think that I if only I placed the Trinity 3 coins earlier… I continued to receive more calls for interview and I am pretty sure it was the working of the 3 Trinity Coins cure.

Something Happened…

3 months have passed by and it is about time for me to replace the old SCC. I was advised by Master to install SCC-C (crystal). I placed the new SCC-C and everything seems to be in order.

On the fifth days after installing the SCC-C, as usual I went home after work and was totally shocked to see the top portion of the SCC-C glass broke off in a clean cut moon shape piece. The broken piece was about 1 foot away from the SCC-C (please click on the links to view the photos).

Worried, I disposed the broken SCC-C and changed to a new one. As the same time, I consulted Master on what had happened and was comforted to know that the SCC-C has absorbed a big obstacle in my life.

I have since shared the techniques with my sister, in-laws and friends and they have reported positive result. Master’s FS techniques have greatly benefited myself, my family and friends. I sincerely hope more people can benefit from it.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Master atan for all his effort and care in helping all the members here, not forgetting the friendly moderators who have also contributed great amount of time and energy in this wonderful forum.

Thank you and 3 cheers to Master atan and the moderators!

Jonathan Tan
Singapore
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Sharing my unusual experience

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 am

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Day to you also, dear Jonathan

Thank you for sharing your wonderful and positive experience with Master's FS Techniques and I am very happy for you. Wow, your broken SCC was a very strange incident but good that it had removed a major obstacle for you. Phew!

Here is wishing you more good things to come with MFTs!

With love, peace and happy blessings to you and your loved ones,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 am

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:26 am Post subject:

Hi choesf,

Thank you so much for your wishes

Indeed the incident was strange, nonetheless things went smoothly after implementing MFTs!

I too wish you more good things with MFTs too!

Cheers!

Jonathan Tan
Singapore
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 am

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:48 am Post subject:

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your testimonial, may you and your family continue to receive more positive and happy experiences

With love and blessings.

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 am

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:39 am Post subject:

Hi phoenix188,

Thank you

Cheers!
Jonathan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:59 am

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:16 am Post subject:

I am glad your FS placements is helping you and others.

Congratulation.

master atan.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:59 am

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:39 am Post subject:

Hi Master,

Thanks to you. It won't happen without your kind sharing and guidence to all of us

Cheers!
Jonathan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”