A big thank you for Master

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

A big thank you for Master

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:01 am

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:17 am Post subject: A big thank you for Master!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master,
You have , simply said, fought for our "case" of signing a contract for our new apartment on a SN afflicted day and to conclude it all well and smoothly !
With much happiness in my heart I wanted to inform you that it all went terrific!

We started with a Municipal court where , before we came in, we saw a crowd waiting for police to investigate a phone call information about a bomb inside,so we proceeded right away to another Court house, with no problem.

Then, on the way, I saw my printed contract was not good, so, I managed to find an office in the Court where they were very helpful with allowing me to print another 8 copies of it and that is a case without precedent, unheard of!

We have all finished the paper work quite easily and in only one day! This amount of business has never before been so easy for us, we always struggled with all sorts of mishaps!

Thank you kindly in mine and my husband's name !
Sincerely and respectfully
Olya

katarina
Serbia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: A big thank you for Master

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:01 am

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Olya,

Congratulations! So glad that everything went smoothly, thanks to Master of course

Love and blessings.

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:02 am

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:24 pm Post subject:

Congratulations,dear Olya!

Be happy with your family in the new appartment !

Love always,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:03 am

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:04 am Post subject:

:)

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:03 am

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:57 am Post subject:

Good afternoon, dear Olya

The joy of having things fall into place and go smoothly is a wonderful feeling indeed. Congratulations - here is wishing you more good things to come with MFTs!

With love, peace and harmony,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 am

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:06 am Post subject:

Thank you all for your warm wishes and congrats

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 am

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:02 pm Post subject: MISS AN EPISOD

Hello Katerina,

I am very happy for you but I don't known who and what help you Sorry I have missing something

Philae
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:05 am

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:02 am Post subject:

Dear Philae,
Master has done a prayer for me and my husband particularly, to everything go smoothly during the realization of purchasing a new flat. The day was quite wrong as it was the only day my husband could be present, plus it was a San Niang affliction day (bad day to sign any important document, agreement....) and in my unstable country those things go with great difficulties,obstacles, yet everything went smoothly and this post was a feed back to him and other members of how powerfull and far his spirituality might go. I am positive it wouldn't have happened the way it did, if he hadn't help again .

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”