Is this coincidence or what? But I am truly blessed.....

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Is this coincidence or what? But I am truly blessed.....

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:24 am

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 pm Post subject: Is this coincidence or what? But I am truly blessed.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master/Moderator,

Somehow I must share this experience with everyone.

21st April: I registered as new member in Dhealing forum.

22nd April: I have asked for prayer requests for my whole family. At the very same day, moderator choesf listed my request in the prayer room.

23rd April: Today!! 2 good events happen to me, as follows.

First Event
I was joking with my friend this morning (since he always strike numbers, but not really much though) to come out with some numbers for me to buy, since today is draw day. Then he came out with a few numbers (around 5), and I told him that particular number looks good and should buy. So during lunch, I went off to buy only that number, plus my own another number (so total only 2 numbers) and on only that particular counter, not all counters. I just bought RM1 and did a permutation to that number (aka "pau" )
Guess what?? Today draw came out 1st prize on that number!! I was so happy and excited. Even it's not big amount but still luck is looking good.

Second Event
I was working late today, to finish up some presentation for tomorrow's workshop. Around 8:20pm, my wife called, and told me that our son(5 y/old) injured himself while playing at nanny's house. At that time he was crying in pain and couldn't move his hand at all. Not sure what happen, but he just couldnt move his hand (injured somewhere at his elbow). Then I asked my wife to quickly send him to chiropractor (aka "tukang urut") for a quick check. The chiro is at SeaPark (if you guys familiar with PJ/ss2/Paramount area, you should know which one I am talking about and how crowded is that place coz he so famous)
My wife text me at around 8:50pm, telling me that she already reached there, with our son still crying pain. He so pain till he has to use his another hand to hold that injured hand. And the slot to see the chiro is between 9:00pm to 10:00pm (you have to take number yourself, and behind the number stated the time for your turn).
Then I quickly rush my work, then leave office and rush to the clinic. Around 9:20 my wife called me while I am driving, and guess what my wife told me? They are done and our son heal himself and no more pain(can move like normal) without the need to see the chiro!!!! I was like dont know what to say, but then I asked my wife if she did bring him in since already there, just in case, better ask chiro to check properly. The chiro told my wife that maybe he was twisting his hand, but everything is ok and not to worry...

With all the above said, be it a coincidence or whatever, I do believed this got something to do with what Master always said "good things can happen".

Master, Thank you for giving me opportunity to be part of this forum, and get blessed, and pray for me and also every members here. I will proceed with donation soon to show my sincerity.

Many thanks and happy always!!
MWB
malaysia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Is this coincidence or what? But I am truly blessed.....

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 am

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, dear MWB, good things are indeed happening very fast for you - Congratulations! Good feng shui effects are really felt when things drop into place nicely.

Here is wishing you more good things to come! Thank you for sharing these wonderful experiences with us.

With love, peace and joy,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 am

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:15 am Post subject:

Dear choesf,

Thanks for the kind words and wishing. Yea good things happen and 2 good things happen to me at the same time. I am excited and happy. And also today's presentation went well as scheduled.

Best wishes..
MWB
Malaysia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:26 am

Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:58 pm Post subject:

We are happy - you are benefitting fron this forum.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:26 am

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:51 am Post subject:

Dear Master,
Thanks for the kind words. Indeed I am blessed and happy enough to be part of this forum.

Happy always :D
MWB
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”