Thank you, Master atan :D

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Thank you, Master atan :D

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:00 am Post subject: Thank you, Master atan :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After one year of practising Master's FS techniques and with his help through his prayers and advice, my family's life has improved tremendously compared to before.

Some of the good things that have happened recently are :-

1) last year, my eldest daughter had so many problems (boyfriend, car accident/court case) and was assigned a faraway low standard college/university by the government. I was getting overly worried and was disturbing Master so many times for advice until he told me to stop controlling her too much and give her some space to grow.

After that, we asked her whether she wanted to go to that outstation college/uni and she said actually no. So, we decided to enrol her in the private university here in KL. Although we have to pay 3 times in terms of tuition fees, despite our tight budget, we are now glad we did that - because my daughter turned into a better person and excelled in her studies - she became the top student there and made it to both the Dean's and President's List!

2) The day after I made a new set of Trinity 3-Coins and got them activated here, my husband got a new job offer that will pay an extra 25% over his present salary if he meets his monthly quota.

3) Three days after I have placed a new pair of Pi Yaos and got them activated, my husband bought 3 Big Sweep Lottery Tickets. There and then, he scratched them and won some small instant cash prizes (RM3 to RM10), which he exchanged for some more lottery tickets. Again, he kept scratched them and won again some instant cash. This went on continously until he had 13 lottery tickets, all for free! My husband was so amused because this has never happened in our whole life. Although the total winnings were small (RM36), nonetheless they were still winnings!

When the lottery draw date arrived, we didn't win any prize, closest was we got 5 numbers correctly placed out of the 7 numbers.

The house atmosphere is peaceful, and all the three SCCs plus the Master FS items are working hard for sure...

....All thanks to Master

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Master!

Blessings, Love and Light to everyone,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Thank you, Master atan :D

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there Choesf!
This is quite a list of good things happened in your life!I'm very happy for you and for your family.Master's FS techniques are doing miracles for us and you deserve them.God bless your good soul! Love,rose

rozalia
Romania
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:41 pm Post subject:

Thank you, Rose Actually there are subtle changes for the workings of FS items for our good that if we do observe carefully, the results are there.

For example, the university that my daughter attends has many faculties spread all over the city, depending on which course she is pursuing. By the time she has decided on what course to study, we realised that the related faculty is located just less than 10 minutes drive away from our house! Other faculties like engineering and sciences could be located at the other end of the city, which would have taken at least 1 hour for me to drive her there and come back home. So, this ideal location has certainly made my life easier in a way. But it is something not measurable. There have also been a few other good things that seem to amazingly just fall into place. All you need to do is just observe carefully...

Just like phoenix188 has mentioned before in Bazi, that wealth need not necessarily mean just dollars and sense, but could include the level of peace and contentment that we have in certain parts of our lives (well, at least, I think this was what she said )

May God shower His Blessings on you and your family, Rose!

Blessings, Love and Light,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:53 am Post subject:

Hi Choesf,

we are happy for you that things have improved in your life, especially with you & also your family members.

May more good things come into you and your family in 2007!

Have a great week.

dl_6988
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:18 am Post subject:

Thank you, dl_6988

May everyone here also reap the fruits of their FS placements!

Blessings, Love and Light,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:27 pm Post subject:

choesf

Seem like many good things is coming your way in 2007.

Congratulation.

master atan
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:32 am Post subject:

Master wrote:
choesf

Seem like many good things is coming your way in 2007.

Congratulation.

Wow, Master was right - as I had mentioned in the NSM Feedback section earlier, my husband has today been notified that he will be receiving a cash award of RMXXXX from his company in recognition of him managing a troubled project well for a big client. This is the first time that he has been rewarded so much. It has been exactly 2 weeks that I have put up the NSM # 1 picture in our house.

We are very grateful for Master's introduction of this NSM technique on March 06 this year - indeed wonderful things have happened to us.

May Master have great health, great wealth and success always!

With metta,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:37 pm Post subject:

Wow :)

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:15 am Post subject:

Good evening to you, Master

Thank you so much for helping me and my family with your FS techniques, advice and prayers - many wonderful things have happened to us. As mentioned last month when my husband was awarded cash recognition for his good job performance, I have just transferred 2 ang pows to your Maybank account - one is for wishing you that you will "continue to prosper long and enough."

Hehe, I have also transferred RM18 to you being my first ang pow that I had received from my healer/massage lady as thanks for a "fengshui consultation" when I helped to set up the SCC for her today. She had insisted that she give me an ang pow although I had tried to decline it but I thought I will give it to you instead, as she has also given me some more gifts consisting of a bottle of her homemade raisin wine and some detoxification Chinese herbs - I am very embarassed (pai say) to receive so many things from her because she does not earn very much and her income is not stable.

Most times, I have been "belanja"/treated to meals and at one time, I got 2 charity tickets to a formal dinner and show worth RM450 for helping people with Master's FS Techniques. Other times, I have received free flowers. But today is the first time I received an ang pow.

I have sent you a PM regarding the ATM transfers.

Take care and may your dreams come true, too, Master!

With metta,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:47 am Post subject:

Hi Choesf!
What a wonderful gesture you did! Master promissed you many good things for this year and you deserve them all.My very best wishes to you and your family.
Love always,rose

rozalia
Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:32 pm Post subject:

Thank you very much, my dearest Rose, for your wonderful words and wishes. My family and I are indeed grateful to Master and all the moderators as well as friends here.

May everyone continue to benefit from this forum!

Many blessings, Love and Light to all,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:36 am Post subject:

Thank you .

I am glad you learned well and FS well.

master

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:48 am Post subject:

Good morning, Master

From the time that I replaced my old SCCs in the W and N last week to new SCC-Cs, two strange things happened. My car air conditioner has been faulty for the past few months, with hot air blowing and the low speed fan not blowing air either. I even got a quotation from a car air-cond workshop last month with the intention of fixing it later this month in view of the hot weather that we are experiencing now in Malaysia. Strangely, for a week now and I am happy to say - my car air-cond is working perfectly now with even the low speed fan blowing very cold air! No need to bring it to the car workshop to fix anymore - hehe, we get to save some money there!

The other thing was my bedroom air-cond has always not been that cold all these years and since I moved my bed (one day after I had placed the new SCC-Cs) and Master helped to reactivate my bedroom FS placements, wow, now my bedroom air-cond is so cold, almost freezing at times!

I have observed another strange thing last year but didn't mentioned it here because I thought it was a coincidence - what happened was in May last year, I had placed a new Pi Yao in my car and Master has activated it. The very same day, my car digital clock which was out of order for half a year, was suddenly working perfectly! But only for 3 days straight and then it went kaput again! But at least I get to enjoy having a clock to look at for 3 days...

Another incident which I had mentioned before was Aunty Kumar's daughter's mobile phone has its ringing tone out of order for 6 months. But when she has placed the Master FS Techniques in her house, the daughter's handphone started ringing again!

Hehe, Master, your Master FS Techniques can sometimes help to repair things also hor

May you and your loved ones be well, happy and safe always.

With metta,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:42 am Post subject:

Wow.

Good inner FS --- Congratulation.

master.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:17 am Post subject:

Wow , I am very happy to know this . I thank you very much actually, Master, because I had learned a lot here with your guidance.

May you and your loved ones be well, happy and peaceful always!

With metta,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:47 pm Post subject:

Dear Master,

What I am about to tell here is not what good thing that has happened to my husband but how a bad thing happened in the best of way. I personally felt that it is Master's FS Techniques that helped to "smoothen" the problem and made it not so disastrous.

Last night, my husband had came home around 11.30pm after having gone for his usual round of 2 beers at his regular pub. For many years, he has been leaving his laptop bag behind the bartender so that he can play pool freely with his colleagues without worrying about the security of his laptop. Almost every patron at the pub who has a laptop would also leave it behind the bar.

What happened was when my husband left the pub, there was only one laptop there and he took it, thinking it was his, but it wasn't. Someone had taken his laptop by mistake and my husband was having a stranger's laptop. Quickly, he looked for a business card inside, found one, called that person but that person's cellphone was already turned off. My husband was frantic but all he could do was left a SMS on the cellphone, hoping that the person would contact him a.s.a.p.

When my husband told me what happened, both us of were worried as to whether we were going to have problems retrieving his laptop. Moreover, we were supposed to go to the Income Tax Office first thing in the morning and my husband had purposely taken leave from work just to do that.

Well, next morning, luckily the other person called and I was listening to my husband talking to him. When they were discussing about a place to quickly meet to exchange laptops, we were so happy to find out that person lives in Subang Jaya, which is very close to the Income Tax Office, just a few minutes away! Wow! So happened we were going that direction! What a great and lucky coincidence. All we needed to do was just drop by to meet that person and we need not go out of the way at all.

Imagine this - the pub is located in Kuala Lumpur, we live in Petaling Jaya, but we met up in Subang Jaya to get back our laptop.....so, we are talking about 3 different cities involved here. We hardly ever go to Subang Jaya...............but today we had to go there for the Income Tax thing.

Wow! What are the odds of this happening? It is incredible that we have such an easy and happy ending but I am betting this is all due to Master's FS Techniques helping us.

Thank you, Master, for introducing your good techniques to us!

With metta,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:37 pm Post subject:

I feel it is mostly from NSM.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:09 pm Post subject:

Wow, this is very interesting! Thank you for "zooming" into the cause of this happy ending, Master.

Good night and sweet dreams!

With metta,

choesf

Master wrote:
I feel it is mostly from NSM.

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:05 am Post subject:

Dear Master and friends,

Here is another funny story.

This morning, my family and I were going to a nephew's wedding which was located in a new housing estate in the suburbs of KL. We have only been to his house once last time but it was another nephew that brought us there due to the complicated route to their house.

Despite having some instructions on how to go there, we got lost. Even as I was calling my other nephew again, I was worried because I didn't even know how to tell him where we were because we were so lost.

Then a strange and funny thing happened - we were stopped at a T-junction when suddenly we saw a wedding car procession whizzed by in front of us!! It was our nephew and his bride!! We were saved! All we needed to do then was to follow the wedding car procession. Easy!

My husband and children were all laughing so hard because of the sheer luck of it all. In my heart, I thanked the Pi Yao in our car for coming to our rescue!

Much peace and laughter to all,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:46 am Post subject:

Dear Master,

As I had mentioned in another section here 2 months ago, my husband was involved in a car accident whereby there was not a scratch on the compact pick-up truck that he banged, my husband was not hurt at all, but his car was so badly damaged that it cost us RM1,850 (US$500) to repair it.

So, we were very sad that the repair bill made a big hole in our pockets but we tried to think positive of the accident, and we guessed that we have to pay some money out to block a bigger catastrophe/disaster from happening to my husband, according to Chinese belief.

Then, yesterday my husband told me some good news! That his boss has suddenly given him a cash award of RM1,800 in his salary this month! Wow, I was amazed and glad that the hole in our pocket is now "covered back".

I think it could be the BRC that has helped my husband in this case in that his boss is the "noble man" or "kwai yan" in Cantonese that the BRC can call upon, and I am very sure that Master's Feng Shui Techniques has also protected and blessed us in many ways.

Thank you, Master, for your effective feng shui techniques!

With love, peace and joy to all,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:05 am Post subject:

I am glad - may be Tai Sui like you.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:36 am

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:30 am Post subject:

Wow, Master, that is very nice of Tai Sui ...I will offer a Thanksgiving prayer to Tai Sui when I springclean my house and clean my altar for the Chinese New Year.... and sending an Angpow to you soon!

With love, peace and joy to all,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:37 am

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:40 pm Post subject:

Wow.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:38 am

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 am Post subject:

Good evening, dear Master

Today, something happened which I could only attribute to Pi Yao Magic, and I really thank Master for introducing this FS technique to us.

This afternoon, I was driving my car with my husband sitting beside me. We were leaving the hospital where my husband was seeing his orthopaedic surgeon. I was driving at around 60 km/hr on a slightly winding road and I was at the outermost lane with the road divider (with tall bushes) on my right side.

Suddenly, a woman wearing a crash helmet quickly dashed out from behind a bush on the divider, onto the road and straight onto the path of my car, and she stopped right in the middle of my path - she was like only 5 ft to 10 ft away from my car. For a split second in my mind, I thought there was no way I was going to stop my car in time and I thought I was going to bang into her and that this lady may be committing suicide or something to do such a stupid thing.

I don't know how I did it but I did an emergency braking with screeching and burnt tyres and managed to stop my car just inches from the woman, who looked at me for a second and then she continued running to the other side of the road without looking at the traffic.

Phew! I can only say that it must be the Pi Yao in my car and my West SCC (which I noticed has suddenly developed salt formation in the last few days) that protected us and the woman and prevented this accident from happening. I'm glad everything turned out okay. Otherwise, it is really scary to imagine the consequences if the accident had occurred. After that, I thanked the Pi Yao for taking care of us.

For sure, this is Pi Yao Magic!

With love and peace to all,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:38 am

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 am Post subject:

Interesting experienced - may be now you had earn a little more good karma this year.

master atan

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”