A Testimonial For Master atan

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

choesf

A Testimonial For Master atan

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:16 am

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:03 pm - from http://www.atfreeforum.com/dhealing/vie ... m=dhealing

Good morning, dear all :D

Last month, I was very worried about my husband's health as he was having terrible pains from a pinched nerve in his neck area which were so bad that no prescribed medication and sleeping pills would enable him to sleep. In addition to this, he was diagnosed earlier as having high blood pressure, high urea acid, high cholesterol and high blood sugar levels bordering on diabetic.

When I requested for a Healing Room 2008 prayer from Master, I was very touched that Master offered to see my husband to help him with his serious health problems. I know some members would wonder who Master atan really is and therefore, I would like to write a testimonial here for him.

It was a long 5 hour drive down to Johor from Kuala Lumpur and another 5 hours back home on the same day, but it was all worth it as my husband, my friend who went along with us, and myself had the honour to see Master in action with his psychic and healing abilities, and also his vast knowledge of using various local plants for treating various health problems.

Most importantly, in person, Master atan is exactly how he came across to us in the forum - kind, warm, down to earth, humble and generous. Hehe, he gave me so many pots of herbal plants to take home after teaching me how to use them to take care of my husband's health.

We also saw how the Bird Release Ceremony (BRC) was performed as immediately upon us reaching Master's house, my husband was told to perform the BRC with a few Japanese visitors in Master's house. During the BRC done for my husband's ancestors - it was found that there were some problems on my husband's ancestors' side that was causing my husband all that pain. When Master asked for my husband's late father and late grandfather's name, he was able to tell us correctly my late father-in-law's personality.

During the healing sessions, without me saying a word, Master was correctly able to tell me I have some problems with my lower jaw and heart. A month before that, I had been having painful lower jaw for 2 weeks straight and no medication seemed to help.

My long time right knee joint pains and right wrist aches were gone when he did a minute of healing while I had my eyes closed and imagining white light going from my spine to the ground, sort of like the DIY prayers in Dhealing home page. Master mentioned to me , i have sufficient good karma - it is easier to heal if a person has good karma.

In his spiritual works, Master is well versed in many areas, and he is one of the very few people in Johor that knows the technique of doing prayers for ancestors and he does that for many Hindus, Buddhist and others at their temples.

Some members have wondered what exactly does "activation" of fengshui items at the forum really is and Master said it is likened to an electrical appliance that needs to be switched on in order to work - he said in humour, "Well, you can have a rice cooker but if you don't switch it on, it is not going to work and cook your rice for you.."

All in, it was an amazing experience for us meeting him in person. He joked that he is old already but he is not...heheh, he is only in his 50's and leads a very simple life. His house compound is filled with many fruit trees like durians, mangosteens, duku langsats, papayas, bananas and rambutans....and also many types of herbal plants for health.

Over the next few weeks after our visit, with the guidance of Master in "finetuning" the cause of my husband's pinched nerve problem and my brewing of Master's herbal plants for my husband to drink, I am glad to say that my husband has got much better and was able to go back to work after 2 weeks of medical leave.

I thought to share this with you so that you know a little more about Master atan and know that he is for real here at the forum.

With love, light and peace to all,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

choesf

Re: A Testimonial For Master atan

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:21 am

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:27 pm by phoenix188

Dear Choesf,

You're really lucky to get help from Master directly, I've never doubted and am convinced of his generosity, sincerity and compassion.

Thank you for sharing :)

With more love and blessings to you and Master

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:23 am

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 pm

It is my pleasure to share this experience here, dear phoenix188, and I hope you will also have a chance to meet up with Master should you be in Singapore. :wink:

With love and bises,

choesf :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:24 am

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 am by truthseeker

Dear Choesf,

Thank you for sharing your experience you had with Master with us.

I think it's our good karma of all of us here to have the priviledge to know Master and you to even meet with Master.

All the best, Choesf,
truthseeker

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:26 am

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:41 am

Thank you for your good wishes, dear truthseeker. Yes, I agree totally that it is our good karma to be here at the forum and to know Master.

I wish you lots of love, light and happiness always,

choesf :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”