The new me!

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

The new me!

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:31 am Post subject: The new me !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR MASTER, MODERATORS AND FRIENDS ON DHEALING!

This is the right time for me to tell you about my life experience in the last six months.

I was born again on February 4th, as the doctors told me, when I had the stroke you know about. This is my new birthday, which I’ll celebrate each year from now on, not by big parties, but thanking God for all the good and bad things He gave me. I also know He loves me and took care of me because I could die and I didn’t, I could loose my ability to speak and swallow and I didn’t, or I could never walk and I do.

Friends and family were praying for me and supporting my recovery ever since. I know Master prayed Virgin Mary to help me and a very kind and generous member of this forum requested a BRC for my health shortly after the stroke. I also know that my dear friends here were praying and comforting me as well. With all this aid and having Master’s FS techniques in my house, let me tell you about the benefits:

Two other women,about my age, were hospitalized with stroke at the same time as I did. A few days after the BRC requested by dear dl_9068 (I can’t thank him enough) it was only me able to stand up on my feet, with help of course. After only one week, when we were transferred to the recovery hospital, it was only me able to walk with a knob stick and finally wash my face all by myself. I was very sorry for them, but I also knew that BRC and prayers were working.

From this point the recovery went so quickly that even the doctors were surprised. I had 10 sessions of acupuncture and lots of hours of kinetotherapy and workout, which also expedite the evolution. I started to learn walking, and dressing, eating and even cutting a few vegetables for my salad. At this moment I’m completely independent at home. The only thing I don’t dare to do yet is going out on the streets ,alone.

My husband helped me a lot from the begging and still does : he is shopping, cooking and washing dishes every day.

I can’t tell you that my life is easy; it’s harder then one can imagine. Though, I’m not complaining but thanking God for “every step I make and every breath I take “. Gratitude is now my way of living: I have learned at 58 years old, how much life and health are worth. We don’t pay attention to so many simple things but when we are not able to do them. Please take good care to never find out how difficult is to put a cloth on or wash your teeth.

We have several problems at home, including financials, but we still have money for food and medicines and that’s enough for the moment. Master told me that there is a job for my husband and I’m sure it will show up at the right time.

What shall I do from now on? Not sure, but I have some ideas: next week I’ ll start to learn a new language, I don’t know yet which one ,maybe you have an idea for me. Within a year at most I intend to recover completely. After that I’ll find a job to enjoy, because teaching is out of the question.

I abused of your patience with this long post, so I’ll stop here.

How can I ever thank you for all you have done for me? ….Well, I can’t, words are not enough. I ‘m grateful and honored to have you all in my life.

God bless you all and thank you for being! With love, as always, rose

PS: I typed all this with both my hands

rozalia
Romania
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: The new me!

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! I've made a big mistake , again ! Sorry,dear dl_6988.

rozalia
Romania
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:17 am Post subject:

Dear Rose, you have not abuse my patience, but inspired me!
You have been very strong and brave and all of members helping you here, would do that in vain, if it wasn't for your will to recover !
Thank you for sharing part of your life with us all here!
Stay well and prosper !

katarina
Serbia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 am Post subject:

My dearest Rose, thank you for sharing this diffucult but inspiring experience with us - you are a remarkable woman to have a strong desire to successfully recover from your stroke. I am happy and proud of your achievement!

I wish you good health, happiness and security always!

With much love and many hugs,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:18 am Post subject:

katarina wrote:
Dear Rose, you have not abuse my patience, but inspired me!
You have been very strong and brave and all of members helping you here, would do that in vain, if it wasn't for your will to recover !
Thank you for sharing part of your life with us all here!
Stay well and prosper !

Thank you,Olya!

You are right, I shared just the bright part of my life. The other part, with depression, apathy and lost of interest for everything during several weeks is over now.

My intention was to inspire just one idea : we have to take care of our health; to avert is much more easy then to treat.

With love, as always, rose

Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 am Post subject:

choesf wrote:
My dearest Rose, thank you for sharing this diffucult but inspiring experience with us - you are a remarkable woman to have a strong desire to successfully recover from your stroke. I am happy and proud of your achievement!

I wish you good health, happiness and security always!

With much love and many hugs,

choesf

Thank you, my friend!

During those hard months, you were always there, finding the right word to encourage and comfort me.

With love, as always, rose xx

Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:14 pm Post subject:

Tough journey you are in, luckily many have love and mercy for you.

So far you had done well and good things can happen.

master atan.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:03 am Post subject:

Master wrote:
Tough journey you are in, luckily many have love and mercy for you.

So far you had done well and good things can happen.

master atan.

Thank you,Master!

It is so good to know it. Without your help , moderators' and my friends' I couldn't do all this!

With love, as always,rose

Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:40 am Post subject:

My dear Rose,

I'm so glad that you share your "miraculous escape & recovery". You are a great woman and you are a living example for all of us.

I wish you all the best in the many many years to come

Lots of love and hugs

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:46 pm Post subject:

phoenix188 wrote:
My dear Rose,

I'm so glad that you share your "miraculous escape & recovery". You are a great woman and you are a living example for all of us.

I wish you all the best in the many many years to come

Lots of love and hugs

Dear phoenix!

Forgive me for the delay. I thank you so much for the kind words and support. I wish to spend those " many,many years to come " beside you and all my friends here.

With love,as always, rose

Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:42 pm

choesf wrote:Heheh, ladies, when I read Rose's comments on "...many years to come ....and friendship...", I couldn't help but remember Rose's photo that she posted here last year :lol: :lol: :wink: -

Let's hope we'll all be healthy and old and still good friends like these sweet ladies!

Here's to friendship! Cheers! :D

With love, joy and hugs,

choesf :D
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:03 am Post subject:

To friendship

Lots of love and hugs

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 am Post subject:

A LA VOTRE, LADIES!

With love , as ALWAYS, rose

Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 am Post subject:

Dear Rose,

just happy to know you are all right now. Not to worry, its just a nickname.

Lots of love.

dl_6988
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:41 pm Post subject:

dl_6988 wrote:
Dear Rose,

just happy to know you are all right now. Not to worry, its just a nickname.

Lots of love.

dl_6988

Thank you for understanding, dear dl_6988 ! I will never forget your kindness .

With love, as always, rose

Romania

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”