Happy to share this news

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Happy to share this news

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:35 am Post subject: Happy to share this news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted earlier this year that when I hanged and got the T3 coins activated in our bedroom my sister got hired for a job after and just few weeks ago she finally became a regular employee on that same company. Eventhough she is so busy and they have overtimes she no longer complains now. She seems so happy with work unlike all her previous jobs. Thank you so much Master and moderators

xia
Philippines
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Happy to share this news

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:05 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Xia, this is such a fortunate development of events for your sister and I appreciate you sharing the good news with us all !

katarina
Serbia
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:17 pm Post subject: Re: Happy to share this news

Dear Xia,

Thank you for sharing the good news, I'm very happy fo your sister You should hang the T3 and you will follow her success and joy

With love and blessings

Xia wrote:
I posted earlier this year that when I hanged and got the T3 coins activated in our bedroom my sister got hired for a job after and just few weeks ago she finally became a regular employee on that same company. Eventhough she is so busy and they have overtimes she no longer complains now. She seems so happy with work unlike all her previous jobs. Thank you so much Master and moderators

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 am Post subject:

Happy Sunday, my dear Xia

I rejoice with you the happy news that your sister is doing very well in her job. I would like to wish you and your sister success and happiness in all your endeavours, too!

With love and hugs,

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:50 am Post subject:

I am glad you FS well for others.

Congratulation.

master atan.

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2008”