Thank you

Katarina

Thank you

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:35 am Post subject: Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Master Atan and all moderators,

it has been almost a year since we moved house. Selling the old house at rather big monetary loss was infact a priceless gain!

The times we now enjoy with our son is sacred. The joy of each moment we have with him, cooking (which happens to be my specialty,..hehehe), bathing, teaching and playing (this also) can only be felt at each of this moments. What a joy!

For this, I like to thank master atan, each and every moderator here for your kindness, care and prayers for without you, I believe all might still be just a dream.

May peace and love be with you all, always! Thank you.

dl_6988 and family

Singapore
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Thank you

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am glad Pig year is a good year for you and family.

master atan
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Dear dl_6988,

I rejoice with you your happiness in having more valuable and quality time with your son....Congratulations! I understand perfectly how you felt with your monetary loss but what you had gained with the fatherly love and joy with your son is priceless and is well worth the sacrifice.

When I quit my work to be a fulltime homemaker...we suffered a tremendous loss of monthly income but we have no regrets at all as looking back all these years and at how our children have grown and nurtured by me, there is peace and security in all our hearts.

Hey, cooking is your specialty ah? Hmmm..would you honour us ladies at the General Chat section by posting a delicious favourite recipe of yours? Here is the link to our recipe thread which was started by yen1908 and has grown very big!

http://www.atfreeforum.com/dhealing/vie ... m=dhealing

Much love, light and joy to you and your loved ones, dl_6988,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:46 pm Post subject:

Hi!

Read with interest the posting.

I am presently having mixed feelings which it is expected as I am planning to quit my job soon to guide my young daughter and oversee the home. Presently, my indo maid is unstable and we feel that our daughter needed to be guided in her studies, etc as she is still young. My husband will also be relieved from the stress & worries with the knowledge that I am at home to oversee things and we are not in the mercy of the maid.

Things in the office is also not coming along very well as my bosses seem to make things very difficult for me. Perhaps they are trying to get me to resign then to pay me off. These few days my mind is 'roaming' around with mixed feelings. Its a big decision to be made as there will be a lost of income for the family. Things will be different. Maybe God has arranged it this way knowing that I am needed at home..

Hope you can share with me your experiences? Btw I love cooking too...

Thank you.
feliciatan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:57 am Post subject:

Dear feliciatan,

This decision to quit work and be a homemaker fulltime will have to be carefully thought out and discussed with your husband, and agreed upon because it is a very big time to take in your life.

That was what I did with my husband, and by quitting work and losing my income (I was earning 5-figure income in my last job), we have to drastically change our lifestyle and "downgrade or downsize" a few things....like from a bungalow to a terraced house, from big, expensive cars to cheaper, practical MPVs, and lesser fine dining, etc! But 7 years on, we have no regrets when we see how our children turned out. And best is, with Master's FS Techniques, our quality of life and finances are improving.

Just my 2 cents...

Much love, light and joy to you,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:00 am Post subject:

Dear Feliciatan,

Just chipping in... I was a working woman prior to bearing a child... but never regretted a single moment, especially looking around me (here in Europe)... children with working parents seem to turn out less promising than those with a "sacrificing" mum or dad.

Mind you, I went back to the work force as soon as I noticed that he no longer need the "motherly care" or a chauffeur

Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
Always be humble. Be humble. The fragrance of your broad and generous mind will warm others' hearts.

phoenix188
France

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:33 pm Post subject:

Hi Choesf and Phoenix188,

Thank you for your comments and moral support. It is so comforting to receive all the positive results from all of you. I have my husband's blessing to resign and take care of the kids and household. However, we have to make big adjustments to our way of life i.e. live simply and within our means..

Warmest rgds
feliciatan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:20 am Post subject:

We are behind you all the way, dear feliciatan.......it is good that your husband has given you his blessing...hehe, now you can cook his favourite foods all the time to tempt him!

Good Luck on your new "venture" or should I say "adventure" in your life!

Hugs,

choesf

P.S. Does your husband love Roast Pork or Siao Bak (Hokkien) or Siew Yoke (Cantonese)? If he does, I will give you the recipe, it will knock his socks off!

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:38 pm

feliciatan wrote:
choesf wrote:We are behind you all the way, dear feliciatan.......it is good that your husband has given you his blessing...hehe, now you can cook his favourite foods all the time to tempt him! :lol:

Good Luck on your new "venture" or should I say "adventure" in your life! :lol:

Hugs,

choesf :D

P.S. Does your husband love Roast Pork or Siao Bak (Hokkien) or Siew Yoke (Cantonese)? If he does, I will give you the recipe, it will knock his socks off! :lol:

Hi Choesf,

Thank you! Thank you! I really need all the moral support I can get as lately getting mixed feelings of my decision. Wonder if I be bored or useful at home and wondering if I be accepted in the workforce again in the future.... :roll:

I welcome as many recipes as possible from you. I have compiled a file on all your recipes. Therefore, I will definitely welcome your receipe of Roast Pork as I love cooking. :lol: Over the weekend, I tried the chicken & shallots soup which you posted in your blog and my husband loves it! He also release alot of wind too! :lol: :D :wink:

feliciatan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:21 am Post subject:

Dear dl_6988,

Firstly, I must apologise to you if we ladies have digressed from your original topic of this thread ....hehe, can't help it as sometimes we talk too much around here!

Dear feliciatan,

I am very happy that yous shallot soup worked very, very "effectively" for your husband...... my family had not much reaction so your husband must had a lot of wind in his body - try and observe if he is more energised and mentally alert as he should feel better after the wind effect. Okay, I will post the Siao Bak recipe asap when I can... within these 3 days, we ate too much Siao Bak - firstly I cooked 2 kg for my family on Saturday and today, had a lot of it at my husband's uncle's funeral and they gave us a lot Siao Bak to tar pao back.

Take care and I wish you a new and exciting change in your life when you become a full time homemaker like me!

Best wishes to all,

choesf

choesf
Malaysia

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:39 pm

feliciatan wrote:
choesf wrote:Dear dl_6988, :D

Firstly, I must apologise to you if we ladies have digressed from your original topic of this thread :oops: ....hehe, can't help it as sometimes we talk too much around here! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Dear feliciatan, :D

I am very happy that you got the shallot soup worked very "effectively" for your husband...... my family had not much reaction so your husband must had a lot of wind in his body - try and observe if he is more energised and mentally alert as he should feel better after the wind effect. :lol: Okay, I will post the Siao Bak recipe asap when I can... within these 3 days, we ate too much Siao Bak - firstly I cooked 2 kg for my family on Saturday and today, had a lot of it at my husband's uncle's funeral and they gave us a lot Siao Bak to tar pao back. :lol:

Take care and I wish you a new and exciting change in your life when you become a full time homemaker like me! :wink:

Best wishes to all,

choesf :D

Hi Choesf,

Will look forward to your recipe... :lol: and thank you for your wishes... :lol: I plan to quit early next year...hopefully can enjoy my Chinese New Year.... :lol:

Hi dl_6988,

I would like to apologise if I have jumped into your posting .....thank you in advance for your understanding....

feliciatan
Singapore

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2007”