Car Pi Yao Magic

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

Katarina

Car Pi Yao Magic

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm

choesf wrote:Again, my heartfelt gratitude to Master's recommendation of piyao use and activation! :D My husband's car has been saved twice! :shock:

Due to the design of our car porch, we can only park one car and my husband's car was parked outside our house on the streets every night. Nowadays, in Kuala Lumpur, there are many cases of motorcyclists going around and vandalising cars at night in many areas. Because I was worried about this, I had put a piyao for protection in his car just 2 months ago.

One night, all the windows of my neighbour's car, which was parked right in front of my husband's car out on the street, were smashed (moreover, it was an old car) and the el-cheapo stereo stolen. But nothing happened to our car. :shock: After this incident, we decided to squeeze his car into our car porch at night but this requires a lot of precision parking and manoevres everytime to fit 2 cars, but at least, we don't have to worry about the vandalism. :idea:

However, one night, my husband had temporarily parked his car outside while waiting for me to come home from fetching the kids and we had thought to move in the car later. But, we both forgot totally about the whole thing and went to sleep. :oops: The next morning, we panicked but fortunately, again nothing happened to the car. Wow! We were just amazed! :D

Two nights ago, my neighbour had parked his friend's car immediately outside his gate just for one night (a small Kancil), and the next morning, found the windows smashed. We found out later, 3 cars were vandalised altogether and many policemen were here to investigate! :shock:

Phew! We can only attribute this to the Piyao, which has protected our car and done its job well! :D

Thank you once again, Master! :D :D :D

Here's a bouquet of roses for you -

choesf
Malaysia
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:30 am
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Katarina

Re: Car Pi Yao Magic

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Thank you for sharing.

Piyao is very good for protection.

master
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:05 am

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

ycm7

Car Pi Yao Placement

Unread postby ycm7 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Dear Master/Moderator

I have places Master Piyao in my car at the center of the dashboard facing out. The area in fron to the steering is slanding and hence cannot put the Piayo. Is it OK?

Please advice.

Thank you. :D

phoenix188

Re: Car Pi Yao Placement

Unread postby phoenix188 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Dear ycm7,

This is not a problem. I've activated your piyao #160 :)

With love and blessings :)

ycm7 wrote:Dear Master/Moderator

I have places Master Piyao in my car at the center of the dashboard facing out. The area in fron to the steering is slanding and hence cannot put the Piayo. Is it OK?

Please advice.

Thank you. :D
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Feedback - Year 2006”