Here is a useful guide by Master on what to look out for when buying a new home ( it was copied from here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1284#p12157). Good Luck and Happy House Hunting!
With love, peace and joy,
Dese1 wrote:Dear Master,
I have a few location i am looking at. Haven decise which one to go to. Therefore, just want to know what to look for when buying a new house. Thanks a lot for your reply
master wrote:It is not that simple.
For new house.
1. Don't buy a house facing ' Y' - ' T ' - ' U' Road
2. Don't buy a house hear cemetery, holy house or dump site.
3. Don't buy a house that the road is higher then the front of the house.
4. Don't buy a house that the front house is lower than the house land.
5. Don't buy a house that is disturb by noise and the place don't smell good.
Don't buy a house the the toilet or kitchen in the house center.
Don't buy a house the toilet is near the main door.
Don't buy a house that the living room is smaller then the kitchen.
Hope this can help you.
Dese1 wrote:Thanks a lot Master Atan for your advise.
Is there any particular direction i need to look out for? Like the facing of my main door and my Master Bed?
master wrote:It depend on who the benefits will goes to.
Anyhow - choose a house that face south is good, it is suitable for everyone and it is easier to feng shui.
House facing west and rooms in the west will be hot in the afternoon and sometime at night also. you will have to consider this also.