Is there a RSS feed of www.dhealingforum.com?

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

UcatastaCA

Is there a RSS feed of www.dhealingforum.com?

Unread postby UcatastaCA » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi,

I didn't recognize where to place my questioning. It is more of a technical question regarding the forumsoftware, so please excuse me if "Chart and Diagram" is the incorrect section.

My name is Paolo and I am 21 years old. I've been reading on www.dhealingforum.com for a couple of days and now I decided to participate. :)

Enough blabla ... the question is if there is an option to get new threads via feed? I enjoy reading new articles of my favorite blogs with Mozilla Thunderbird so it would be awesome to also be able to check what's going on on www.dhealingforum.com in my reader.

It would be nice if you could send me the url to the feed. Thanks!

Bye

master
Adviser

Re: Is there a RSS feed of www.dhealingforum.com?

Unread postby master » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 pm

UcatastaCA wrote:Hi,

I didn't recognize where to place my questioning. It is more of a technical question regarding the forumsoftware, so please excuse me if "Chart and Diagram" is the incorrect section.

My name is Paolo and I am 21 years old. I've been reading on www.dhealingforum.com for a couple of days and now I decided to participate. :)

Enough blabla ... the question is if there is an option to get new threads via feed? I enjoy reading new articles of my favorite blogs with Mozilla Thunderbird so it would be awesome to also be able to check what's going on on www.dhealingforum.com in my reader.

It would be nice if you could send me the url to the feed. Thanks!

Bye

Welcome. :smile:

Sorry - we did not activate the via feed system.

You can tick the below option - if you are interested in any topic, like.....

Notify me when a reply is posted

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”