Kid

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I have a kid who is 2.5 years old. He is still not able to speak even a single word. Recently, I sent him to clinic for checking. The doctor said he might has the autism. I quite worry about him. I hope MAster Atan could give me some advice to help my kid. Thanks

Best regards,
keeseck
Malaysian

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Kid

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 am

keeseck wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I have a kid who is 2.5 years old. He is still not able to speak even a single word. Recently, I sent him to clinic for checking. The doctor said he might has the autism. I quite worry about him. I hope MAster Atan could give me some advice to help my kid. Thanks

Best regards,
keeseck
Malaysian


You in any religion. ?

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:35 am

I would say I believe in Buddhism. However, I don't practice and pray too much.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Kid

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:28 pm

Here is what you should do.....

1. List the kids name in the healing Prayer room for throat and emotional healing.

2. Post for Pranic healing for chimmal to give the kids an energy healing.

3. I will request Lord Buddha for help to overcome this obstacles.

master atan.

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:03 am

Dear Master Atan,

Thanks for the advise.

Regards,
KS Tee

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 pm

Master Atan,

My son is almost 3 years in the mth of Aug. He still has no sign of speaking and can't manage himself. I'm very worried about him as he might fail to go normal school when times come. Please help.

From Desperate caregiver

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Kid

Unread postby master » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:21 pm

keeseck wrote:Master Atan,

My son is almost 3 years in the mth of Aug. He still has no sign of speaking and can't manage himself. I'm very worried about him as he might fail to go normal school when times come. Please help.

From Desperate caregiver


I had done a Healing Prayer. :)

Do you have a small quartz crystal ( about 0.5 inch - any shape )

master atan.

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Master Atan,

I don't have one but I can look for it. Any specific color? I'll get it by a day or two.

Thanks

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Kid

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:07 pm

keeseck wrote:Hi Master Atan,

I don't have one but I can look for it. Any specific color? I'll get it by a day or two.

Thanks


Any color will do - amethyst is better. :)

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi Master Atan,

I have bought the Amethyst. :roll:

Thanks

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Kid

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Place the crystal under running water for 30 seconds and dry with tissue.

Then place the crystal at the east of his bedroom.

After placement - i will activate it here. :)

keeseck
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Kid

Unread postby keeseck » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:09 pm

I have placed the crystal in his bedroom.

Thanks & regards
:roll:

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10084
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Kid

Unread postby master » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Activated. :)

Good Luck.

master atan.



  • Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest