fIRECRACKER MOBILE

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

molly

fIRECRACKER MOBILE

Unread postby molly » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:09 am

Hello, Master and Facilitators! Molly from Michigan here. I pray you are all well.

I have in my money corner (SW living room) a chinese firecracker mobile hanging above a statue of Buddha. It is where we put our pay stubs from work and all my banks with money in them are collected there as well. Is it ok for me to have such a mobile overhead or would something else be more appropriate? I intended to "light up" our money, but do not want to overdo it. We seem to be doing very well lately, however.

Your thoughts? Love and hugs -- Molly
[size=100]"If God sends you down a stony path,
may He give you strong shoes!"
[/size]
[/color]

phoenix188

Re: fIRECRACKER MOBILE

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Dear Molly,

Thanks for your prayer. May I know how you define, or rather determine, your "money corner"? What fengshui technique is this... I've not heard of this before, hope you can brief me :)

With love and blessings :)

molly wrote:Hello, Master and Facilitators! Molly from Michigan here. I pray you are all well.

I have in my money corner (SW living room) a chinese firecracker mobile hanging above a statue of Buddha. It is where we put our pay stubs from work and all my banks with money in them are collected there as well. Is it ok for me to have such a mobile overhead or would something else be more appropriate? I intended to "light up" our money, but do not want to overdo it. We seem to be doing very well lately, however.

Your thoughts? Love and hugs -- Molly
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

choesf

Re: fIRECRACKER MOBILE

Unread postby choesf » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:21 am

Good morning, dear Molly :D

Thank you for your prayers, too.

Well, this is my personal view - I would remove the "firecrackers" from your wealth area...because just like you said, the firecrackers will "light up" your money, but in my mind, I have an image of fire burning up your money. :oops: Firecrackers are meant to "blast away" negative energies, and used in grand ceremonies like weddings, open ceremonies of businesses, etc...but I have also seen some online FS stores promoting the use of fake firecrackers as a FS cure to add a "burst of energy or spark". But we don't use that technique here. :oops:

Placing a set of Lucky 3coins among your bank books, salary slips, money, would be much better and effective. This method has been advised by Master atan before to attract more wealth for us. :wink:

Do have a lovely weekend!

With love, peace and joy,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”