Information on crystal healing course, those selling crystal

Speak kind words, and in return you will hear kind echoes.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

bluefire007

Information on crystal healing course, those selling crystal

Unread postby bluefire007 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:32 am

Hi im Giri, im a reiki practicioner who is interested in healing and matters of spirituality. I am new at dhealing so i hope to learn a lot from the members of Dhealing community regarding my interests.

My question is that im looking for someone who is selling crystal bracelets namely Hessonite, Lapiz Lazuli, Amethyst, Carnelian and so on preferably near Kuala Lumpur as its convenient for me to go and get the crystals if its at Kuala Lumpur.

Im looking for anyone who has crystal healing course and i eventually hope to learn spiritual and other forms of healing courses to improve myself :D

master
Adviser

Re: Information on crystal healing course, those selling crystal

Unread postby master » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:39 pm

bluefire007 wrote:Hi im Giri, im a reiki practicioner who is interested in healing and matters of spirituality. I am new at dhealing so i hope to learn a lot from the members of Dhealing community regarding my interests.

My question is that im looking for someone who is selling crystal bracelets namely Hessonite, Lapiz Lazuli, Amethyst, Carnelian and so on preferably near Kuala Lumpur as its convenient for me to go and get the crystals if its at Kuala Lumpur.

Im looking for anyone who has crystal healing course and i eventually hope to learn spiritual and other forms of healing courses to improve myself :D

Chimmal can help you. :)

bluefire007

Unread postby bluefire007 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 pm

how can u help me? im really looking for the information on crystal healing course, those selling crystal

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 am

Pranic Healing has crystal course in KL. :)

bluefire007

Unread postby bluefire007 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 am

where exactly in KL?i dont mind going there though. Im living in Pj so i do hope there is Information on crystal healing course, those selling crystal in PJ too

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Helpdesk, Birthdays and Others”