Wu Lou for Health 2010 - Technique.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

master
Adviser

Wu Lou for Health 2010 - Technique.

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:33 pm

[hr][/hr]

Year 2010 sickness star #2 is in the North East sector - it is good to place a Wu Lou in this sector , especially if it is a bedroom.

The Wu Lou or the bottle gourd or the calabash is a powerful traditional symbol of longevity, good health, prosperity and an abundance of blessings.

Our Wu Lous are specially activated by Master atan to increase its efficacy in healing, maintaining one's good health, and warding off bad chi generated by the yearly and monthly Flyingstar or Sickness Star # 2.

Wu Lous can be placed at various locations like beside your bed, various parts of your home following the location of Sickness Star # 2, or carried in your purse or pocket.

The natural Calabash can be filled with a little salt to aid in the healing process as well.

Wu Lou Activation

[hr][/hr] Source ~~~ Choesf webstore

rozalia

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2010 - Technique.

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Good evening Master! :-)

I have two questions here:

1. If it is cloudy, for how long should we keep the Wu Lou outside?
2. Knowing my health issues : NE is located in my bathroom; could I put a small brass Wu Lou there, on a safe place and have one at my bed head ?

Thank you. With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

clncaa

Unread postby clncaa » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:09 am

I bought 2 wo lous from master last year ,they are the natural calabash I have asked for activation.My question is do I need to replaced the salt?
Lydia
LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 am

Hi again,
Yes if they are not damaged, you should remove the salt, cleanse it under running water for 30 seconds, place it under sunshine for 10 minutes, then fill it with a bit of salt again... place it and ask for re-activation :D:

With love and blessings :g

clncaa wrote:I bought 2 wo lous from master last year ,they are the natural calabash I have asked for activation.My question is do I need to replaced the salt?
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 am

rozalia wrote:Good evening Master! :-)

I have two questions here:

1. If it is cloudy, for how long should we keep the Wu Lou outside?
2. Knowing my health issues : NE is located in my bathroom; could I put a small brass Wu Lou there, on a safe place and have one at my bed head ?

Thank you. With love, as always, rose

The same - 10 minutes will do - however , you can keep it longer - it is fine.

Good Luck. :vh:

master atan.

JOLINA

Unread postby JOLINA » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Dear Master,
Pls help me:

1)NE sector of my flat is Kitchen, is it alright to put one there?
2)Must it be not above whereby someone pass through? :?: .
3) Can I place wulou beside beds of all family members or it must be in the direction of NE of each room or only NE sector of the flat?

:?: :?: :?: Pls advise...with regards ;)

Jolina

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear Master,

I have a few queries:

a, The NE of my apartment covers my daughters' bedroom and a very mini portion of my master bedroom. Should I place the Dhealing Natural Wulou in my daughter's bedroom (NE of my Apartment) or the NE SECTOR of my bedroom? Which place is more effective to counter the #2 Sickness Star?

thank you

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Dear Jolina,

I'm not Master but if you'd allow me, I'll answer your questions :-)

1) Yes I would place one in the kitchen, perhaps above the fridge where it could sit properly.
2) Yes, not above your door frame to avoid it from falling accidentally
3) It would be best if you could also place wulous besides the beds of each and individual family member to ensure good health. You can check out my blog for more information about the wulous.

JOLINA wrote:Dear Master,
Pls help me:

1)NE sector of my flat is Kitchen, is it alright to put one there?
2)Must it be not above whereby someone pass through? :?: .
3) Can I place wulou beside beds of all family members or it must be in the direction of NE of each room or only NE sector of the flat?

:?: :?: :?: Pls advise...with regards ;)

Jolina
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Dear felicia,

If you'd allow me, I would suggest you place a wulou in your bedroom (better still one for you and one for your husband), and another near your daughter's bed. This would be most effective to ensure good health. Read more about wulou here http://www.fengshuiheritage.com/archives/2010/01/11/wu-lou-and-sickness-star-2/

felicia wrote:Dear Master,

I have a few queries:

a, The NE of my apartment covers my daughters' bedroom and a very mini portion of my master bedroom. Should I place the Dhealing Natural Wulou in my daughter's bedroom (NE of my Apartment) or the NE SECTOR of my bedroom? Which place is more effective to counter the #2 Sickness Star?

thank you

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 am

phoenix188 wrote:Dear felicia,

If you'd allow me, I would suggest you place a wulou in your bedroom (better still one for you and one for your husband), and another near your daughter's bed. This would be most effective to ensure good health. Read more about wulou here http://www.fengshuiheritage.com/archives/2010/01/11/wu-lou-and-sickness-star-2/

I have a few queries:

thank you

Hi Phoenix188,

Thank you for answering to my queries. :g As my husband is sleeping on a floor mattress and my youngest daughter is sleeping with me on the big mattress on a platform in the master room (Japanese style), can I place the wulou on the NE sector of the room? Will one wulou be sufficient to protect us as we do not have a headboard.

My daughters' bedroom is NE of apartment, that is not a problem to place it near their beds. However, my son's bedroom is on NW of apartment, should I place the wulou NE sector of his bedroom?

Appreciate your enlightenment as I would like to ensure that I put the placements in correct positions.

Thank you.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 pm

felicia wrote:

I have a few queries:

thank you

Hi Phoenix188,

Thank you for answering to my queries. :g As my husband is sleeping on a floor mattress and my youngest daughter is sleeping with me on the big mattress on a platform in the master room (Japanese style), can I place the wulou on the NE sector of the room? Will one wulou be sufficient to protect us as we do not have a headboard.

My daughters' bedroom is NE of apartment, that is not a problem to place it near their beds. However, my son's bedroom is on NW of apartment, should I place the wulou NE sector of his bedroom?

Appreciate your enlightenment as I would like to ensure that I put the placements in correct positions.

Thank you.

Hi felicia,
Yes, you can place the wulou on the NE sector of the room. If you want to be on the safe side, you can place two wulous because star 2 of period 8 (from 2004 to 2024) as well as that of 2010 annual star 2 are located here.

About your son's bedroom, I suggest you place the wulou near his bedside. If not feasible, then place it on the NE sector of his bedroom.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 am

Dear Phoenix188,

Thank you so much for your guidance and advices. :g Can I place the 2 wulous side by side on the NE sector of my master bedroom?

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 am

Master,

I have a RED wulou procelain vase, can it be used as a wulou to counter #2 on the NE?

JOLINA

Unread postby JOLINA » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:39 am

Dear Moderator,

Many thanks for your reply!!!

My youngest son and myself are currently sleeping on floor with mattress so we do not have a side table. NE sector of this room is a door which is we always keep it open, can I place 2 wulou above the door? Is it appropriate?

When should I request for activation after I prepared all? Should it be when ready or wait till CNY?

Thank you!!!

Best regards,
JOLINA

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:31 am

felicia wrote:Master,

I have a RED wulou procelain vase, can it be used as a wulou to counter #2 on the NE?

Show us a Picture.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:32 am

felicia wrote:Dear Phoenix188,

Thank you so much for your guidance and advices. :g Can I place the 2 wulous side by side on the NE sector of my master bedroom?

Yes - you can.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 am

JOLINA wrote:Dear Moderator,

Many thanks for your reply!!!

My youngest son and myself are currently sleeping on floor with mattress so we do not have a side table. NE sector of this room is a door which is we always keep it open, can I place 2 wulou above the door? Is it appropriate?

When should I request for activation after I prepared all? Should it be when ready or wait till CNY?

Thank you!!!

Best regards,
JOLINA

Yes - you can place it above the door - try to place it at the side corner above the door.

After placement - ask for activation - you can place it anytime now.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 am

master wrote:
felicia wrote:Dear Phoenix188,

Yes - you can.

Thank you Master for your advice.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm

master wrote:

Show us a Picture.

Hi Master,

This is a picture of my RED Wulou Vase. Pls advise if I can use it as placement in my Master bedroom on the NE Sector next to the Dhealing natural wulou on the Shelf.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Dear felicia,

Wow... this is a beautiful wulou but pending Master's confirmation, I think it is not appropriate because it is enforcing the earth star 2 because red represents fire in the 5 elements concept.

JOLINA

Unread postby JOLINA » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 am

Dear Master & Moderator,

Thanks for all advices & help...will place accordingly!
Wishing all have a wonderful day!

Regards,
JO

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 am

Wow... this is a beautiful wulou but pending Master's confirmation, I think it is not appropriate because it is enforcing the earth star 2 because red represents fire in the 5 elements concept.

Hi Phoenix188,

Thank you for your compliments :lol: I felt in love with it when I saw it on display. I bought it from a China Exhibition and they called it 'Fu Kwei' Vase...Any advice where I should place it?

Looks like I am short of one wulou to place next to the other Dhealing wulou in my room...Can I place a metal wulou next to it?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:32 pm

felicia wrote:
master wrote:

Show us a Picture.

Hi Master,

This is a picture of my RED Wulou Vase. Pls advise if I can use it as placement in my Master bedroom on the NE Sector next to the Dhealing natural wulou on the Shelf.

You can place this red Wu Lou in the NE - this is possible with Tai Sui Prayer. :vh:

Remember to put a pinch of salt inside the Wu Lou.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi Master Atan,

Thank you so much for the response on my RED porcelain Wulou Vase. :g I will get it activated.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm

This is soooo beautiful, felicia! I never saw a Wu Lou like this one! :vh:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”