Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10264
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi there, dear Sri :D:

Your Wu Lou is reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 192)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

mirandawa wrote:Dear master, :smile:

I have moved the bed and wu lou to SE sector of the flat.

Sri - India - hanging wu Lou near bed.

Kindly reactivate.

Thanks a lot.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10264
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 pm

My daughter's Wu Lous reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(Nos. 193 to 195)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby daffodil » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Please re-activate my Wu Lou in NW Sector of New House.
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8039
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 pm

daffodil wrote:Please re-activate my Wu Lou in NW Sector of New House.


Activated no.196 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

jencsh
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby jencsh » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wu Lou placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10264
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi there, dear Jencsh :D:

Your Wu Lou is activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 197)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wu Lou placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 am

Re-activating my Wu Lou's after cleaning. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No 198-201)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

jencsh
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby jencsh » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:14 am

Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wulous placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house
Jencsh - Singapore - Beside her bed
Yip.KB - Singapore - Beside his bed
Ashleigh - Singapore - Beside her bed

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:36 am

Hello Jencsh,

Your Wulous have been activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No 202-205)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG :g

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate my Wulous placement.

Jencsh & Family - Singapore - Brass Wu Lou in Northwest sector of house
Jencsh - Singapore - Beside her bed
Yip.KB - Singapore - Beside his bed
Ashleigh - Singapore - Beside her bed

Thanks in advance.
Jencsh

mirandawa
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby mirandawa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 am

Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8039
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:48 pm

mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.


Activated nos.206-207 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

mirandawa
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby mirandawa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 pm

rozalia wrote:
mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.


Activated nos.206-207 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:


Thank you so much dear rozalia for reactivating all cures. :smile: :vh:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8039
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:24 pm

mirandawa wrote:
rozalia wrote:
mirandawa wrote:Dear master,

Please reactivate our wu Lou.

Sri & family - India - wu lou at North west of flat.
Sri & family - India - wu lou at North of flat.

Thank you.


Activated nos.206-207 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:


Thank you so much dear rozalia for reactivating all cures. :smile: :vh:


You're certainly welcome, dear mirandawa...for all! :smile:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10264
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:43 am

My daughter's Wu Lou is reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 208)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10264
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:57 pm

My family's Wu Lou is reactivated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(No. 209)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10264
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:28 pm

My family's Wu Lous reactivated after completion of house painting :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477
(Nos. 210 to 214)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:04 am

Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 am

Hello Happy,

Your Wulous have bee activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 215 - 217)


Love & Light. :vh:
SAG


happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:36 am

Re-activating my Wulouse to improve my health and build a strong immune system from colds and flu. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 218 - 220)

Love & Light. :respect:
SAG

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Thank you SAG



SAG wrote:Hello Happy,

Your Wulous have bee activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 215 - 217)


Love & Light. :vh:
SAG


happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

User avatar
SAG
moderator
Posts: 1633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby SAG » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:58 am

You are welcome Happy. :vh:

happy wrote:Thank you SAG



SAG wrote:Hello Happy,

Your Wulous have bee activated. :vh:
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477 (No. 215 - 217)


Love & Light. :vh:
SAG


happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators

Kindly reactivate our dhealing wulous:

1. Happy - Singapore - next to her bedside.
2. Happy's husband - Singapore - next to his bedside
3. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - hanging on her bed board.

Thanks

alexaimer
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:07 am

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby alexaimer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators,
please activate
Madalina – Romania- Wu Lou beside her bed.
Thank you and bless you. :respect:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8039
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou For Health 2017 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 pm

alexaimer wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,
please activate
Madalina – Romania- Wu Lou beside her bed.
Thank you and bless you. :respect:


Activated no.221 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16495&p=73477#p73477

rose, :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests