Page 2 of 3

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pm
by Miki
Dear Master and Moderators,

Please reactivate our wu luo placement,

Evelyn's parents and son - Singapore - Bedside
Evelyn's parents - Singapore - In living room
Evelyn and CS Lim - Singapore - Bedside

Thanks so much,
Eve

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:53 pm
by strawberrykid
Dear Master Atan

Kindly activate:

Cindy K - Singapore - West sector of apartment
Cindy K - Singapore - next to bed, North East of apartment

Thank you!

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:07 am
by rozalia
Miki wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please reactivate our wu luo placement,

Evelyn's parents and son - Singapore - Bedside
Evelyn's parents - Singapore - In living room
Evelyn and CS Lim - Singapore - Bedside

Thanks so much,
Eve


Activated nos.43-45 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203

rose, :respect:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:09 am
by rozalia
strawberrykid wrote:Dear Master Atan

Kindly activate:

Cindy K - Singapore - West sector of apartment
Cindy K - Singapore - next to bed, North East of apartment

Thank you!


Activated nos.46-47 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203

rose, :respect:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:47 am
by rozalia
Blog visitors' Wu Lou activated nos.48-49 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203

:ty:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:20 am
by Mariskha 0719
Hi Master Atan and Moderators,

Could you kindly activate the following Wu Lous for Heath and Protection 2018:

1. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary,Canada - West Sector of home.
2. Sean Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside his bed at headboard.
3. Shaun Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside his bed at headboard.
4. Shantelle Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside their bed at headboard.
5. Shyrelle Ranada - Calgary, Canada – beside their bed at headboard.
6. Jasmin Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside their bed at headboard.
7. Peter Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside their bed at headboard.

Thank you and more power,

Peter

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 am
by SAG
Hello Peter,

Your Wu Lous have been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203 (No. 50 - 56)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Mariskha 0719 wrote:Hi Master Atan and Moderators,

Could you kindly activate the following Wu Lous for Heath and Protection 2018:

1. Peter & Jasmin Ranada and Children - Calgary,Canada - West Sector of home.
2. Sean Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside his bed at headboard.
3. Shaun Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside his bed at headboard.
4. Shantelle Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside their bed at headboard.
5. Shyrelle Ranada - Calgary, Canada – beside their bed at headboard.
6. Jasmin Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside their bed at headboard.
7. Peter Ranada - Calgary, Canada - beside their bed at headboard.

Thank you and more power,

Peter

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:13 pm
by Kim
Dear Master or Moderator,

Please assist to activate my Dhealing Wu Lou cleaned for placements again:

1. Kim - Singapore - Beside my bed

Thank you.
Kim

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 pm
by SAG
Hello Kim,

You Wu Lou is activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203 (No. 57)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Kim wrote:Dear Master or Moderator,

Please assist to activate my Dhealing Wu Lou cleaned for placements again:

1. Kim - Singapore - Beside my bed

Thank you.
Kim

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 am
by choesf
My friend's Wu Lous are activated for 2018 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203
(Nos. 58 & 59)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 am
by Bluewater
Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please reactivate my hulu as follows:-

Jennifer's Son (DNMR) - Singapore - Dhealing Wu Lou hanging Northwest corner of son's bedroom/house.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:26 am
by SAG
Hello Jennifer,

Your Son's Wu Lou has been activated for 2018! :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203 (No. 60)

Blessings, :g
SAG

Bluewater wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators,

Please reactivate my hulu as follows:-

Jennifer's Son (DNMR) - Singapore - Dhealing Wu Lou hanging Northwest corner of son's bedroom/house.

With love, peace and light :respect: :respect:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:59 pm
by choonkok
Dear Master and Moderators,
Please re-activate our Wu Lou for Health & Protection for year 2018: -

(1) Teo C. Kok & Liu S. Choon - Brunei - At West sector of home.
(2) Teo C. Kok & Liu S. Choon - Brunei - Hanging on head board of our bed.

Thank you so much
CKT

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:26 pm
by choesf
Hi there, dear CKT :D:

Your Wu Lous are now activated for 2018 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203
(Nos. 61 & 62)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

choonkok wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,
Please re-activate our Wu Lou for Health & Protection for year 2018: -

(1) Teo C. Kok & Liu S. Choon - Brunei - At West sector of home.
(2) Teo C. Kok & Liu S. Choon - Brunei - Hanging on head board of our bed.

Thank you so much
CKT

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:26 pm
by choesf
My daughter's Wu Lous are now activated for 2018 :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203
(Nos. 63 & 64)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :t:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:25 am
by rozalia
Blog visitors' Wu Lou activated nos.65-67 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203

:ty:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:39 am
by choonkok
Dear Master and Moderators,
Please re-activate these Wu Lous for Health & Protection for year 2018: -

(1) Nate Teo/Roy Teo - Carlton Australia - At East sector of Apartment.
(2) Nate Teo - Carlton Australia - Hanging on head board of his bed.
(3) Roy Teo - Carlton Australia - Hanging on head board of his bed.

Thank you
CKT

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm
by dogg
Dear Master and mods,

Please activate

Dogg, Kuala Lumpur - Wou in Kitchen (West sector). And one each on my bedside table and my wife’s bedside table in the bedroom in the north.

Thank you.

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:17 pm
by rozalia
choonkok wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,
Please re-activate these Wu Lous for Health & Protection for year 2018: -

(1) Nate Teo/Roy Teo - Carlton Australia - At East sector of Apartment.
(2) Nate Teo - Carlton Australia - Hanging on head board of his bed.
(3) Roy Teo - Carlton Australia - Hanging on head board of his bed.

Thank you
CKT


Activated nos.68-70 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203

rose, :respect:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:18 pm
by rozalia
dogg wrote:Dear Master and mods,

Please activate

Dogg, Kuala Lumpur - Wou in Kitchen (West sector). And one each on my bedside table and my wife’s bedside table in the bedroom in the north.

Thank you.


Activated no.71 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203

rose, :respect:

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 pm
by jon_tan
Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for wu lou activation for the following:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of home
Jonathan T. - Singapore - beside his bed
Cally T. - Singapore - beside her bed

Thank you so much! :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 pm
by SAG
Hello Jonathan,

Your Wu Lous have been activated. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203 (No. 72 - 74)

Blessings, :g
SAG

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for wu lou activation for the following:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of home
Jonathan T. - Singapore - beside his bed
Cally T. - Singapore - beside her bed

Thank you so much! :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:26 pm
by jon_tan
Hello SAG,

Thank you so much! :ty:

Cheers!
Jonathan

SAG wrote:Hello Jonathan,

Your Wu Lous have been activated. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203 (No. 72 - 74)

Blessings, :g
SAG

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for wu lou activation for the following:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of home
Jonathan T. - Singapore - beside his bed
Cally T. - Singapore - beside her bed

Thank you so much! :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:28 pm
by SAG
You are welcome Jonathan. :vh:

jon_tan wrote:Hello SAG,

Thank you so much! :ty:

Cheers!
Jonathan

SAG wrote:Hello Jonathan,

Your Wu Lous have been activated. :vh:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=16763&p=78203#p78203 (No. 72 - 74)

Blessings, :g
SAG

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

I would like to request for wu lou activation for the following:

Jonathan T. - Singapore - West sector of home
Jonathan T. - Singapore - beside his bed
Cally T. - Singapore - beside her bed

Thank you so much! :respect:

Best regards
Jonathan

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection Activation - 2018

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:36 am
by hellojune
Dear master Atan and moderators,

Please kindly activate our Wu Lou as follow:

Bobby G and June G - USA - West sector of the family room (placing on the shelf behind the picture frame, above seating area)
Bobby G - USA - Hanging beside his bed
June G - USA - Hanging beside her bed

Thank you so much for your kindness!

May 2018 be the best year for us all!

Love,

June G