Wu Lou for Health 2011 - Technique.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

happy

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2011 - Technique.

Unread postby happy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi Master,

Pls reactivate the dhealing wulou in my daughters' bedroom..Since my eldest daughter returned from her hkg trip, the next day, dhealing wulou is covered with salt residue. I have already cleaned it.

Penny & Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging on the bed.

I would advise feedback of this sudden coverage of salt on the wulou.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Dear Felicia, activated :D: ! - No. #194 :g ........if you would kindly add the direction in which Wu Lou is placed, I will make correction on the Activation list :smile: ...........with love and blessings .......Katarina

felicia wrote:Hi Master,

Pls reactivate the dhealing wulou in my daughters' bedroom..Since my eldest daughter returned from her hkg trip, the next day, dhealing wulou is covered with salt residue. I have already cleaned it.

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi Katarina,

The dhealing wulou is hanging on the headboard of the bed. The bedroom is on the NE of the Apartment

Katarina wrote:Dear Felicia, activated :D: ! - No. #194 :g ........if you would kindly add the direction in which Wu Lou is placed, I will make correction on the Activation list :smile: ...........with love and blessings .......Katarina

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi Master,

Could you advise the dhealing wulous which I have hung near my bedside and my daughters' beside seem to be covered dry salt resolution on them even though I have cleaned them properly. What do they mean?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Could you advise the dhealing wulous which I have hung near my bedside and my daughters' beside seem to be covered dry salt resolution on them even though I have cleaned them properly. What do they mean?

Could be wet - place it in the hot sun - to dry it. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 pm

master wrote:

I have placed under the sun the other day...But both wulous were covered with white dry salt next day again...
:omg2:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

felicia wrote:
master wrote:

I have placed under the sun the other day...But both wulous were covered with white dry salt next day again...

That is normal - no problem. :smile:

When you clean the Piyao - the salt can melt into the water - when water dried - you can see the thin layer of salt.

Just use dry tissue to remove the salt - it is good.

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 pm

master wrote:
felicia wrote:
master wrote:

When you clean the Piyao - the salt can melt into the water - when water dried - you can see the thin layer of salt.Just use dry tissue to remove the salt - it is good.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Ok Master... Thanks for your advise... Btw it is wulou right...you mention 'Piyao'.... :smile: in your reply...

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:25 pm

felicia wrote:
master wrote:
felicia wrote:
master wrote:

When you clean the Piyao - the salt can melt into the water - when water dried - you can see the thin layer of salt.Just use dry tissue to remove the salt - it is good.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Ok Master... Thanks for your advise... Btw it is wulou right...you mention 'Piyao'.... :smile: in your reply...

Omg . :omg2:

Sorry - it is Wu Lou. :omg:

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:05 pm

No worries Master.... We must have overworked you in the forum... :rofl:

Unread postby 168 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Maybe it's a stupid question.. but can I fill salt in a metal Wu Lou ? It won't go rusty ?

Is there a technique and activation for 2012 also ?

Thank you for your kindness !!

With love and blessings!

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm

168 wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Maybe it's a stupid question.. but can I fill salt in a metal Wu Lou ? It won't go rusty ?

With love and blessings!

Hi 168! :smile:

Yes, you can fill salt in your metal Wu Lou, but first please don't forget to wash it under running water for 30 seconds and dry it very well with a clean towel.

Master didn't come out yet with this technique, so please follow the forum and ask for activation at the right time.

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Unread postby 168 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:37 am

Thank you Rozalia ! :vh:

rozalia wrote:

With love and blessings!

Yes, you can fill salt in your metal Wu Lou, but first please don't forget to wash it under running water for 30 seconds and dry it very well with a clean towel.

Master didn't come out yet with this technique, so please follow the forum and ask for activation at the right time.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 am

168 wrote:Thank you Rozalia ! :vh:

rozalia wrote:

With love and blessings!

You're certainly welcome, 168! :D:

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:14 am

Hello Master and moderators, I have a metal wu lou that I have cleaned and dried and I have placed it at the north end of my bedroom, would you kindly activate for me. Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi there, dear Phoenixrising1111 :D:

Master atan has not come out yet with the 2012 Wu Lou Technique and Activation Room. As such, your Wu Lou is now activated in the 2011 Activation Room here :-

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988
(No. 245) :vh:

Be sure to request for re-activation when Master announces the 2012 Wu Lou Technique later at "How To Feng SHui 2012" here - :idea:

viewtopic.php?p=29556#p29556

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators, I have a metal wu lou that I have cleaned and dried and I have placed it at the north end of my bedroom, would you kindly activate for me. Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:12 am

Thank you Choesf, Not a problem, I will surely request again after master posts for 2012. Thank you for activation !!! :g Phoenixrising1111 :vgood:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:46 pm

You are most welcome, dear Phoenixrising1111. :g :vh:

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you Choesf, Not a problem, I will surely request again after master posts for 2012. Thank you for activation !!! :g Phoenixrising1111 :vgood:

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 am

Hello Master and moderators, I am asking for activation for a wu lou that I have cleaned and placed on a table at the North wall of my bedroom. I realize I will have to re-activate later. Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:57 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators, I am asking for activation for a wu lou that I have cleaned and placed on a table at the North wall of my bedroom. I realize I will have to re-activate later. Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

Wu Lou activated no.265 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 am

Hello Master and moderators, I had asked for activation of a wulou which is in addition to the other wulou that Choesf activated her # was 245, Rose's # says 265 but there is no # 265 on the list??? I am confused...when I go to the list it stops with number 245. Just to be clear I have 2 wulou's now located on the same table at the north end of my room, both are metal.

It is the much larger one this time that I am asking to be activated. I am not sure if it has been activated because there is no number 265 listed, only number 245 which is for my smaller metal wulou. Could you please activate my larger wulou for me now located in the same place as my other one? I assume my smaller wulou was activated twice? I am not sure what has happened? as there is no #265 on the list. :thinking Can you please help me, Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:
Last edited by phoenixrising1111 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 am

Hi there, dear Phoenixrising1111 :D:

Sorry about the confusion earlier :oops: .... your second Wu Lou on your North end table is now activated as per link below :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988
(No. 246) :g

All is Well. :g

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators,(Rose) I had asked for activation of a wulou which is in addition to the other wulou that Choesf activated her # was 245, Rose's # says 265 but there is no # 265 on the list??? I am confused...when I go to the list it stops with number 245. Just to be clear I have 2 wulou's now located on the same table at the north end of my room, both are metal.

It is the much larger one this time that I am asking to be activated. I am not sure if it has been activated because there is no number 265 listed, only number 245 which is for my smaller metal wulou. Could you please activate my larger wulou for me now located in the same place as my other one? I assume my smaller wulou was activated twice? I am not sure what has happened? as there is no #265 on the list. :thinking Can you please help me, Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 am

Thank you Choesf for your help, I appreciate it!, with love and grace, Phoenixrising1111 :vgood:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 pm

You are most welcome, dear Phoenixrising1111. :g :vh:

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you Choesf for your help, I appreciate it!, with love and grace, Phoenixrising1111 :vgood:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm

HI there, all members :D:

Wu Lou for Health 2011 - Technique is now closed. Please visit the following forums for the 2012 information :vh: :-

Detail ...Technique

Detail...Photos

Detail...Activation

Thank you.

With love, light and peace :g ,

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”