Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

Wu Lou for Health 2011 - Technique.

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:38 pm

[hr]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Wu Lou 2011 - Technique.[/center]

Year 2011 sickness star #2 is in the south - it is good to place a Wu Lou in this sector , especially if it is a bedroom.

The Wu Lou or the bottle gourd or the calabash is a powerful traditional symbol of longevity, good health, prosperity and an abundance of blessings.

Our Wu Lous are specially activated by Master atan to increase its efficacy in healing, maintaining one's good health, and warding off bad chi generated by the yearly and monthly Flyingstar or Sickness Star # 2.

Wu Lous can be placed at various locations like beside your bed, various parts of your home following the location of Sickness Star # 2, or carried in your purse or pocket.

The natural Calabash can be filled with a little salt to aid in the healing process as well.

[hr][/hr]

Detail ...Technique

Detail...Photo

Detail...Activation

[hr] Source ~~~ Choesf webstore

Master atan.
21st January 2011

master
Adviser

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2011 - Technique.

Unread postby master » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

[hr][/hr]

All old Wu Lou can be reuse - if it is not broken or leaking, first try to remove the salt in the Wu Lou, clean it with pipe water and dry it with tissue , then place it in the sun light for at least 10 minus or until it is dry, fill new salt and place it at the right location - then ask for activation.  

Good Luck. :vh:

master atan.

sairkondragunta

Wu Lou for Health 2011 - Technique.

Unread postby sairkondragunta » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Dear Masters,

Thank you for 2011 techniques.

I have an old Wu Lou (brass) which I ordered through your forum. It was placed next to my bed, it is north side. This year I read we have to place south side. Actual SW, S, SE directions belongs to garrage. And I have a bed room in upstairs in the south. Can I clean and place it next to my bed, where it was (north) or can I place in the other bed room. Please suggest me.

:thinking
Rajitha

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 am

sairkondragunta wrote:Dear Masters,

Thank you for 2011 techniques.

I have an old Wu Lou (brass) which I ordered through your forum. It was placed next to my bed, it is north side. This year I read we have to place south side. Actual SW, S, SE directions belongs to garrage. And I have a bed room in upstairs in the south. Can I clean and place it next to my bed, where it was (north) or can I place in the other bed room. Please suggest me.

:thinking
Rajitha

Place near your bed. :vh:

sairkondragunta

Unread postby sairkondragunta » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 am

Thank you Master. I will place and request your activation. Please activate the crystals. (I washed and dry with tissued as you said, and kept one in my bag and the other one near wu lou next to my bed. Please activate them. And please give suggestion for other two.)

God bless you,
Rajitha

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

sairkondragunta wrote:Thank you Master. I will place and request your activation. Please activate the crystals. (I washed and dry with tissued as you said, and kept one in my bag and the other one near wu lou next to my bed. Please activate them. And please give suggestion for other two.)

God bless you,
Rajitha

Activated. :smile:

The other 2 , keep it in the south sector of the house or your living room - need activation.

master atan.

sairkondragunta

Unread postby sairkondragunta » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 am

Dear Master Atan,

Thank you. The Brass Wu Lou I have doesn't have cap, I don't know how to fill the salt. I just washed under pipe water and placed next to my bed. Please activate it.

The crystals one I placed in South side bedroom and the otherone in living room south side. Please activate those too.

God bless you,
Rajitha

sunny

Unread postby sunny » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 am

Hello,

Can I use a wooden Wu Lou which can be filled with salt for the South area? Can I tie it with a red string?

Thank you.
Many blessings

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 am

sairkondragunta wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Thank you. The Brass Wu Lou I have doesn't have cap, I don't know how to fill the salt. I just washed under pipe water and placed next to my bed. Please activate it.

The crystals one I placed in South side bedroom and the otherone in living room south side. Please activate those too.

God bless you,
Rajitha

Activated . :smile:

Can you remove the red string/ribbon.

Crystals activated.

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 am

sunny wrote:Hello,

Can I use a wooden Wu Lou which can be filled with salt for the South area? Can I tie it with a red string?

Thank you.
Many blessings

Yes - you can. :smile:

Place it under the running pipe water for about 30 seconds and dry with tissue .

Place it under the sunlight for about 10 minute or until it is dry.

Fill it with salt and tie red string then place it.

master atan.

sunny

Unread postby sunny » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 am

master wrote:

Thank you.
Many blessings

Place it under the running pipe water for about 30 seconds and dry with tissue .

master atan.

Dear Master ,

I already washed and dried my Wu Lou.
I have also 2 Wu Lou beside on our bed.
Could you please activate them?

Catalina- Canada- one wooden Wu Lou in the south sector of the house(on the stairs)
Catalina-Canada- 2 Wu lou beside our bed

Thank you so much.

ctgirl

Unread postby ctgirl » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:11 am

Dear Master,

I will try to get some natural Wu Lous to be placed in the bedrooms and some small crystal Wu Lous to be carried in bags. Is this fine?

We have 3 bedrooms. I will get 3 natural Wu Lous to be placed there. Can I place the Wu Lous anywhere in the bedrooms, or I should only place them besides the beds only?

I am thinking of the following places to place the Wu Lous. Inside of a book cabinet in the bedroom, on the dressing table, on the study table. Are those suitable places to place the Wu Lous?

My son and daughter sleep in 2 single beds, placed side by side in the room. Should I get one Wu Lous to be placed in the room, or I should get 2 Wu Lous for that room since there are 2 beds for both my son and daughter?

Master also mentioned that we can place Wu Lou at various parts of the house. Can I place a Wu Lou inside a tv cabinet which is at the south sector of the living room?

For the natural Wu Lous which I will put some salt inside, should I tie a red ribbon/string around them? Also, do I have to hang the Wu Lous, or I can also place them on the table?

Sorry for the long list of questions. My first time doing this. I have been following Master's techniques for many years now, but somehow I missed this technique.

Thank you very much.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 am

Hello there, dear Catalina :D:

Your Wu Lous are now activated :g -

post22988.html#p22988
(Nos. 21 & 22) :vh:

With best wishes for good health :g ,

choesf :D:

sunny wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.
Many blessings

master atan.

Dear Master ,

I already washed and dried my Wu Lou.
I have also 2 Wu Lou beside on our bed.
Could you please activate them?

Catalina- Canada- one wooden Wu Lou in the south sector of the house(on the stairs)
Catalina-Canada- 2 Wu lou beside our bed

Thank you so much.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

sunny

Unread postby sunny » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 am

Dear Choesf,

Thank you very much.
Many blessings for you and your family

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

You are most welcome, dear Catalina. Thank you for your blessings, too. :g :D: :Dziekuje:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

sunny wrote:Dear Choesf,

Thank you very much.
Many blessings for you and your family
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

ctgirl

Unread postby ctgirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am

Dear Master,
Probably you have missed this post. Appreciate your time in helping me with the queries below. Many thanks.

ctgirl wrote:Dear Master,

I will try to get some natural Wu Lous to be placed in the bedrooms and some small crystal Wu Lous to be carried in bags. Is this fine?

We have 3 bedrooms. I will get 3 natural Wu Lous to be placed there. Can I place the Wu Lous anywhere in the bedrooms, or I should only place them besides the beds only?

I am thinking of the following places to place the Wu Lous. Inside of a book cabinet in the bedroom, on the dressing table, on the study table. Are those suitable places to place the Wu Lous?

My son and daughter sleep in 2 single beds, placed side by side in the room. Should I get one Wu Lous to be placed in the room, or I should get 2 Wu Lous for that room since there are 2 beds for both my son and daughter?

Master also mentioned that we can place Wu Lou at various parts of the house. Can I place a Wu Lou inside a tv cabinet which is at the south sector of the living room?

For the natural Wu Lous which I will put some salt inside, should I tie a red ribbon/string around them? Also, do I have to hang the Wu Lous, or I can also place them on the table?

Sorry for the long list of questions. My first time doing this. I have been following Master's techniques for many years now, but somehow I missed this technique.

Thank you very much.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 am

:omg2: Sorry. :oops:

1. Yes - all Wu Lou can be place use - it is fine.

2. Beside the bed or at the East of bedroom is good.

3. Suitable, however Wu Lou must be in the open place , not advisable to place inside the cabinet.

4. One bedroom one Wu Lou is sufficient - activate it with both their names/nicknames.

5. Inside TV cabinet not suitable.

6. Wu Lou can be place or hang - not necessary to tie red string/ribbon.

7. Place in the bedroom is sufficient - not necessary to place in other spot.

Good Luck.

master atan.

Probably you have missed this post. Appreciate your time in helping me with the queries below. Many thanks.

Thank you very much.

ctgirl

Unread postby ctgirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:42 am

Many many thanks, Master. :vh:

Will start preparing those. Plan to complete all Master's techniques by this weekends.

master wrote::omg2: Sorry. :oops:

3. Suitable, however Wu Lou must be in the open place , not advisable to place inside the cabinet.

4. One bedroom one Wu Lou is sufficient - activate it with both their names/nicknames.

Good Luck.

master atan.

ctgirl

Unread postby ctgirl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am

Dear Master,

I have gotten 3 natural Wu Lous for bedrooms and 3 wooden keychain Wu Lous for carry.

For the natural Wu Lous, do I need to take out all the seeds inside the Wu Lous and wash it first before I put in some salt?

For both the natural and wooden Wu Lous, there already is a red string tied around each of the Wu Lous, much like the pics in this link here: http://dhealingmy.webs.com/activatedwulou.htm.
Can I keep the red strings as it is, or I have to take away the red string?

Thank you very much.

Good Luck.

master atan.

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm

1. Not necessary to remove the seeds - just try to add a little salt into it.

2. Yes - you can keep the red string.

master atan.

[hr][/hr]

I have gotten 3 natural Wu Lous for bedrooms and 3 wooden keychain Wu Lous for carry.

For the natural Wu Lous, do I need to take out all the seeds inside the Wu Lous and wash it first before I put in some salt?

For both the natural and wooden Wu Lous, there already is a red string tied around each of the Wu Lous, much like the pics in this link here: http://dhealingmy.webs.com/activatedwulou.htm.
Can I keep the red strings as it is, or I have to take away the red string?

Thank you very much.

Good Luck.

master atan.

jon_tan

Unread postby jon_tan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Dear Master,

The south of my apartment is where the yard, utility room and a small part of the kitchen. Is it ok to place the Wulou in the kitchen?

Thanks.
Jonathan
Peace comes from within

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 am

jon_tan wrote:Dear Master,

The south of my apartment is where the yard, utility room and a small part of the kitchen. Is it ok to place the Wulou in the kitchen?

Thanks.
Jonathan

May i ask - why do you want to place Wu Lou in the Kitchen. :thinking

Placing T3 in the north facing south will counter, star #3,#7and #2.

However - if you like to place Wu Lou in the South kitchen - it is suitable.

Good Luck.

master atan.

ctgirl

Unread postby ctgirl » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Dear Master,
I have another question to ask, hope you don't mind.
For the keychain Wu Lous which I am going to place in the children's school bags and my handbag, can I place the Wu Lous inside the bags, or it should be visible from outside, i.e. hanging out from the bags?
Thank you.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Dear Ctgirl, you can place Wu Lou key-chains inside the bags as Wu Lous will be activated on your children's names and noone will touch them but your children if they are not out and thus given the opportunity for someone else to touch them :D: .......with love and blessings....Katarina

For the keychain Wu Lous which I am going to place in the children's school bags and my handbag, can I place the Wu Lous inside the bags, or it should be visible from outside, i.e. hanging out from the bags?
Thank you.
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you.

Inside or outside the bags is suitable. :vh:

Need to check once in a while - Wu Lou inside the bags can crack or broken .

master atan.

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2018”