Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate the Dhealing wulou hanging on one of my daughter's headboard which I have added some sea salt and dispose off the tarnished Iching coins which was tied onto the wulou.

Penny & Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging on the bed's headboard

Thank you.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

felicia wrote:Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate the Dhealing wulou hanging on one of my daughter's headboard which I have added some sea salt and dispose off the tarnished Iching coins which was tied onto the wulou.

Penny & Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging on the bed's headboard

Thank you.


Anybody around to assist to reactivate the above request....My eldest daughter, Penny, is down with sorethroat and flu now...Request meantime if you could list a healing prayer for her recovery.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10238
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby master » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 pm

felicia wrote:Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate the Dhealing wulou hanging on one of my daughter's headboard which I have added some sea salt and dispose off the tarnished Iching coins which was tied onto the wulou.

Penny & Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging on the bed's headboard

Thank you.


Activated. :smile:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:18 pm

master wrote:
felicia wrote:Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate the Dhealing wulou hanging on one of my daughter's headboard which I have added some sea salt and dispose off the tarnished Iching coins which was tied onto the wulou.

Penny & Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging on the bed's headboard

Thank you.


Activated. :smile:


Thank you so much.. :g

Realitybites
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby Realitybites » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Please help to activate the following Wu Lous:

Realitybites - Singapore - one on each side of bed
Annie & Isaac - Singapore - one on each side of bed

Thank you so much!

Love,
RB

User avatar
phoenix188
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby phoenix188 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 am

Dear RB :D:

Both wu lous are now activated #175 & #176 :vh:

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

Realitybites wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please help to activate the following Wu Lous:

Realitybites - Singapore - one on each side of bed
Annie & Isaac - Singapore - one on each side of bed

Thank you so much!

Love,
RB
Image
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Blog visitors' Wu Lous activated nos.177-178 here: post22988.html#p22988
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
Katarina
Posts: 4068
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 am

Activated all 4 Dhealing Wu Lous for Violeta and Goran from Serbia :D: ! - Nos. #179. - #182 :g ...........with love and blessings.......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown



Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Blog visitors' Wu Lous activated nos.183-187 here: post22988.html#p22988
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Realitybites
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby Realitybites » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Dearest phoenix188,

Thank you so much!

Love,
RB

phoenix188 wrote:Dear RB :D:

Both wu lous are now activated #175 & #176 :vh:

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

Realitybites wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please help to activate the following Wu Lous:

Realitybites - Singapore - one on each side of bed
Annie & Isaac - Singapore - one on each side of bed

Thank you so much!

Love,
RB

User avatar
phoenix188
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Dear RB :D:

Glad to be of help my dear :vh:
Be well :g
Phoenix188

Realitybites wrote:Dearest phoenix188,

Thank you so much!

Love,
RB

phoenix188 wrote:Dear RB :D:

Both wu lous are now activated #175 & #176 :vh:

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

Realitybites wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Please help to activate the following Wu Lous:

Realitybites - Singapore - one on each side of bed
Annie & Isaac - Singapore - one on each side of bed

Thank you so much!

Love,
RB
Image
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby daffodil » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:35 pm

If needed please re-activate my Wu lou as I had to move bed for access to closet and place Wu lou at other side of headboard in South sector of my bedroom. It is now to right of headboard hidden so little hands cannot get to it :smile:

Thank you and blessings to you. :g
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:53 am

daffodil wrote:If needed please re-activate my Wu lou as I had to move bed for access to closet and place Wu lou at other side of headboard in South sector of my bedroom. It is now to right of headboard hidden so little hands cannot get to it :smile:

Thank you and blessings to you. :g


Dear Kathy! :smile:

Wu Lou activated no.189 here: post22988.html#p22988

Stay healthy! :vgood: With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby daffodil » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 am

Thank you dearest Rose blessings... :g
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 am

Anytime, dear Kathy, take care! :D:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

victorchew
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:14 am

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby victorchew » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 am

Dear Master Atan,

Please activate for me:

Victor Chew..................Hong Kong...........South Sector (Beside my bed)

many thanks!

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10618
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear Victor :D:

Your Wu Lou is now activated :g -

post22988.html#p22988
(No. 190) :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

victorchew wrote:Dear Master Atan,

Please activate for me:

Victor Chew..................Hong Kong...........South Sector (Beside my bed)

many thanks!
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Image
Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

User avatar
Katarina
Posts: 4068
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 pm

For Tamara K. from Serbia, activated 3 Wu Lous :D: ! - Nos. #191 - #193 :g .........with love and blessings.......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown



Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:49 am

Blog visitor's Wu Lou activated no.197 here: post22988.html#p22988
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8203
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon May 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Blog visitor's Wu Lous activated nos. 198-200 here: post22988.html#p22988
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Thu May 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Pls kindly assist to reactivate 2 dhealing wulous which I have just cleaned.

1. Felicia/Philip - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging next to the mattress in the master bedroom.
2. Penny/Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging at the headboard of the bed.

Thank you.

User avatar
phoenix188
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby phoenix188 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:01 am

Dear Felicia,

Both your wulous are now re-activated #201 & #202 :vh:

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

felicia wrote:Pls kindly assist to reactivate 2 dhealing wulous which I have just cleaned.

1. Felicia/Philip - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging next to the mattress in the master bedroom.
2. Penny/Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging at the headboard of the bed.

Thank you.
Image
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Thank you so much! :g

phoenix188 wrote:Dear Felicia,

Both your wulous are now re-activated #201 & #202 :vh:

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

felicia wrote:Pls kindly assist to reactivate 2 dhealing wulous which I have just cleaned.

1. Felicia/Philip - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging next to the mattress in the master bedroom.
2. Penny/Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging at the headboard of the bed.

Thank you.

User avatar
phoenix188
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby phoenix188 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:33 pm

:vh: :vh: :vh:
With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

felicia wrote:Thank you so much! :g

phoenix188 wrote:Dear Felicia,

Both your wulous are now re-activated #201 & #202 :vh:

With love and Grace :g
Phoenix188

felicia wrote:Pls kindly assist to reactivate 2 dhealing wulous which I have just cleaned.

1. Felicia/Philip - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging next to the mattress in the master bedroom.
2. Penny/Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hanging at the headboard of the bed.

Thank you.
Image
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

teng
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 am

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby teng » Mon May 23, 2011 1:36 am

Dear Master Atan,

Please activate for me:

Tien..................Canada...........By my bed

many thanks!



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2018”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests