Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
Katarina
Posts: 4068
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah :omg2: ....that's true dear Felicia, had some bathroom renovation works :omg2: ....I am glad that is over now and the bathroom is brand new and beautiful :claphand: .....anyway, you are most welcome dear :smile: ..........with love and blessings........Katarina


felicia wrote:Hi Katarina,

Long time no talk.... ;) Thank you for your assistance. :smile:

Katarina wrote:Dear Felicia, activated :smile: ! - No. #221 :g .......with love and blessings.......Katarina


felicia wrote:Hi!

Could you assist tor reactivate my dhealing wulou which I have just cleaned it:

Felicia/Philip/Tracey - Singapore - Dhealing wulou next to mattress in master bedroom.

Thanks!
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown



Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

User avatar
daffodil
moderator
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 am
Location: USA

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby daffodil » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 am

Master/Moderators,

Please re-activate my two Wu Lou's for new home. One is placed in South Sector of home in livingroom. One is placed to left of headboard in Master bedroom (my bedroom).

Thank you and blessings to you :g
Love, Light and Blessings,
daffodil

Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore - USA

User avatar
Katarina
Posts: 4068
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 am

Dear Kathy, both re-activated :D: ! - Nos. #223 and #224 :g .........with love and blessings .........Katarina


daffodil wrote:Master/Moderators,

Please re-activate my two Wu Lou's for new home. One is placed in South Sector of home in livingroom. One is placed to left of headboard in Master bedroom (my bedroom).

Thank you and blessings to you :g
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown



Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

glo.bugg
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am
Location: California

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby glo.bugg » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Hello and greetings from USA! I have two Wu Lous that I would like to kindly request activation for. One is in my son's room hanging on the east wall next to his bedside. The other Wu Lou is in my bedroom hanging on the south wall next to my bedside. Thank you so much!!!

Gloria and son~~~USA

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:18 pm

glo.bugg wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Hello and greetings from USA! I have two Wu Lous that I would like to kindly request activation for. One is in my son's room hanging on the east wall next to his bedside. The other Wu Lou is in my bedroom hanging on the south wall next to my bedside. Thank you so much!!!

Gloria and son~~~USA


Dear Gloria! :smile:

Wu Lous activated no.225 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988

Best of health. With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

glo.bugg
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am
Location: California

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby glo.bugg » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Dear Master and Moderators,

Hello! Thank you so much for activating my two Wu Lous last week. :vh: I have a keychain Wu Lou that I cleaned and placed in my son's school backpack. I totally forgot to ask for activation last week. I would like to kindly request activation for my son's keychain Wu Lou in his school backpack. Again, thank you so much!!!

Gloria and son~~~ USA

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:47 pm

glo.bugg wrote:Dear Master and Moderators,

Hello! Thank you so much for activating my two Wu Lous last week. :vh: I have a keychain Wu Lou that I cleaned and placed in my son's school backpack. I totally forgot to ask for activation last week. I would like to kindly request activation for my son's keychain Wu Lou in his school backpack. Again, thank you so much!!!

Gloria and son~~~ USA


Dear Gloria! :smile:

Your son's keychain Wu Lou is activated no.226 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988

Best of health! :vgood: With love, as always, rose!
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Pls assist to reactivate the flwg dhealing wulous:

Felicia/Philip/Tracey - Singapore - 1 dhealing wulou hanging next to mattress (master bedroom)

Penny - Singapore - 1 dhealing wulou hanging on bed in girls' bedroom

Tks.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:08 pm

felicia wrote:Pls assist to reactivate the flwg dhealing wulous:

Felicia/Philip/Tracey - Singapore - 1 dhealing wulou hanging next to mattress (master bedroom)

Penny - Singapore - 1 dhealing wulou hanging on bed in girls' bedroom

Tks.


Dear Felicia! :smile:

Wu Lous activated no.227-228 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988

Best of health to all! :vgood: With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

nikoleta
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby nikoleta » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:32 pm

draga rozalia ,,am intrat pe acest sayt deoarece pe celalt nu te pot gasi sau mesj mele merg in alta parte ,,,teas ruga sa dam curs primului pas ,scris de maestrul atan ,,,multumesc

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10631
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby choesf » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:17 am

nikoleta wrote:draga rozalia ,,am intrat pe acest sayt deoarece pe celalt nu te pot gasi sau mesj mele merg in alta parte ,,,teas ruga sa dam curs primului pas ,scris de maestrul atan ,,,multumesc


Google Translated :-

baby pink, I went on the other, this sayt because I can not find or my mesj go elsewhere, 'we ask you to weave the first step, written by master ATAN,,, thanks
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:38 pm

nikoleta wrote:draga rozalia ,,am intrat pe acest sayt deoarece pe celalt nu te pot gasi sau mesj mele merg in alta parte ,,,teas ruga sa dam curs primului pas ,scris de maestrul atan ,,,multumesc


I'm sorry, Master, I don't understand what's her problem. I'll try to find out. My apologies. :thinking
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:53 am

rozalia wrote:
nikoleta wrote:draga rozalia ,,am intrat pe acest sayt deoarece pe celalt nu te pot gasi sau mesj mele merg in alta parte ,,,teas ruga sa dam curs primului pas ,scris de maestrul atan ,,,multumesc


I'm sorry, Master, I don't understand what's her problem. I'll try to find out. My apologies. :thinking


Good morning, Master! :smile:

I've found out that nikoleta wants to apply Master's FS techniques in her home and start with the Tai Sui prayer, but she didn't give me yet her location which is not Romania. She is also interested in a Bazi reading, but I have no exact details about this either. I'll keep you informed.

Thank you for understanding :Dziekuje:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10239
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby master » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:19 pm

rozalia wrote:
rozalia wrote:
nikoleta wrote:draga rozalia ,,am intrat pe acest sayt deoarece pe celalt nu te pot gasi sau mesj mele merg in alta parte ,,,teas ruga sa dam curs primului pas ,scris de maestrul atan ,,,multumesc


I'm sorry, Master, I don't understand what's her problem. I'll try to find out. My apologies. :thinking


Good morning, Master! :smile:

I've found out that nikoleta wants to apply Master's FS techniques in her home and start with the Tai Sui prayer, but she didn't give me yet her location which is not Romania. She is also interested in a Bazi reading, but I have no exact details about this either. I'll keep you informed.

Thank you for understanding :Dziekuje:


Will wait for her to give more detail. :smile:

However you can list her location as Dhealing for Tai Sui Prayer.

master atan.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm

master wrote:
rozalia wrote:
rozalia wrote:
nikoleta wrote:draga rozalia ,,am intrat pe acest sayt deoarece pe celalt nu te pot gasi sau mesj mele merg in alta parte ,,,teas ruga sa dam curs primului pas ,scris de maestrul atan ,,,multumesc


I'm sorry, Master, I don't understand what's her problem. I'll try to find out. My apologies. :thinking


Good morning, Master! :smile:

I've found out that nikoleta wants to apply Master's FS techniques in her home and start with the Tai Sui prayer, but she didn't give me yet her location which is not Romania. She is also interested in a Bazi reading, but I have no exact details about this either. I'll keep you informed.

Thank you for understanding :Dziekuje:


Will wait for her to give more detail. :smile:

However you can list her location as Dhealing for Tai Sui Prayer.

master atan.


Done! :vgood:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

dogg
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby dogg » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:56 am

Hi Master, this is to activate the brass wu lous in my bedroom on my wife and my bedside tables, my son's room and my daughter's room. We all have our immunity low these days.

I cleaned them with running water today.

Thank you.
:g

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10631
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby choesf » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 am

Good morning, dear dogg :D:

Your brass wu lous are now activated :g -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988
(Nos. 229 to 231) :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:



dogg wrote:Hi Master, this is to activate the brass wu lous in my bedroom on my wife and my bedside tables, my son's room and my daughter's room. We all have our immunity low these days.

I cleaned them with running water today.

Thank you.
:g
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

dogg
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby dogg » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 pm

Dear ChoeSF. Thank you. :vh:

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Could you kindly reactivate my 2 dhealing wulous:

1. Felicia/Philip - Singapore

2. Penny/Tracey - Singapore

Thank you.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

felicia wrote:Could you kindly reactivate my 2 dhealing wulous:

1. Felicia/Philip - Singapore

2. Penny/Tracey - Singapore

Thank you.


Dear Felicia! :smile:

Wu Lous activated nos.234-235 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988

Best of health! With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby happy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks Rose for the reactivation. :g

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 am

felicia wrote:Thanks Rose for the reactivation. :g


With pleasure, alwayas. :smile:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

ystan
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby ystan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Dear Master & Mods,
Please activate our wu lou beside the bed.

Tan Yong Seng / Tan Siew Hiang - Singapore - west of master bedroom.

Thank you
Regards
TanYS

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10631
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 am

Good morning, dear TanYS :D:

Your Wu Lou is now activated :g -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988
(No. 236) :vh:

Remember to have your Wu Lous re-activated again when Master announces the 2012 Wu Lou Activation Room later. :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

ystan wrote:Dear Master & Mods,
Please activate our wu lou beside the bed.

Tan Yong Seng / Tan Siew Hiang - Singapore - west of master bedroom.

Thank you
Regards
TanYS
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
jmillerfl
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2011 - Activation room.

Unread postby jmillerfl » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Wondering when I should cleanse and reactivate my Wu Lou for 2012. Also, best placement for New Year.
Thanks, Judy
Breathe deep . . . seek peace . . .
https://www.yulebemagical.com



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2018”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest