Moderators:Adviser, Team Dhealing

WULOU'S

WULOU'S

Apr 22, 2011#1

Hello Master & moderators, I have received today my wulou's. I hung 1 on the wall where bed headboard would be-I do not have a headboard-bed is up against west wall of an east placed room. It is 19 inches to the left of bedroom mountain picture and down lower, is this placement ok? My brother's wulou is on his nightstand to the left side of his bed-basement bedroom-west room. Paul-USA and I am Phoenixrising1111, do they need activation, or has master already activated? Thank you for your help and advice! :vh:

Apr 23, 2011#2

Both activated :D: .......with love and blessings :g .....Katarina
      #195. Paul - USA - Wulou on a night-stand by his bed,W bedroom of apartment
      #196. Phoenixrising1111 - USA - West wall of bedroom
      phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master & moderators, I have received today my wulou's. I hung 1 on the wall where bed headboard would be-I do not have a headboard-bed is up against west wall of an east placed room. It is 19 inches to the left of bedroom mountain picture and down lower, is this placement ok? My brother's wulou is on his nightstand to the left side of his bed-basement bedroom-west room. Paul-USA and I am Phoenixrising1111, do they need activation, or has master already activated? Thank you for your help and advice! :vh:

Apr 23, 2011#3

Thank you Katarina for activating our wulou's :smile: we appreciate it :vgood: ps-I don't know if it matters but my brother and I live in the same house same location-his bedroom is in basement-mine in very back of house. Thank you again Katarina, have a blessed day :g Phoenixrising1111

Apr 23, 2011#4

You are most welcome :D: ! It is ok that you live in the same place, no problem there :smile: ...........with love and blessings.........Katarina
          phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you Katarina for activating our wulou's :smile: we appreciate it :vgood: ps-I don't know if it matters but my brother and I live in the same house same location-his bedroom is in basement-mine in very back of house. Thank you again Katarina, have a blessed day :g Phoenixrising1111

12K1,074
          12K1,074

Apr 24, 2011#5

Hello there, dear phoenixrising1111 :D:

Wow, that sure was a speedy delivery - 9 days is fast as the usual airmail time is 14 days. I'm glad you had received your Wu Lous. :yp:

They were already specially activated by Master atan when I sent them off, and so, you have double activation now, which is good, too. :vh:

It is okay that they are for different people in the same location, it is the intention of the Wu Lou placements that will guide the "energies" accordingly. :vh:

Do have a wonderful weekend!

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
            phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master & moderators, I have received today my wulou's. I hung 1 on the wall where bed headboard would be-I do not have a headboard-bed is up against west wall of an east placed room. It is 19 inches to the left of bedroom mountain picture and down lower, is this placement ok? My brother's wulou is on his nightstand to the left side of his bed-basement bedroom-west room. Paul-USA and I am Phoenixrising1111, do they need activation, or has master already activated? Thank you for your help and advice! :vh:
            With love, light and peace,
            choesf 💜

Apr 28, 2011#6

Thank you, Choesf!

Apr 28, 2011#7

Hello Master & moderators, My brothers cat has been playing with his wulou and has even chewed on the gourd stem. The stem is ok she has not done much damage. My brother is going to hang it up so that she cannot play with it. Are there guidelines for hanging-how close to person does it need to be? How far away can it be and still work and will it be needing reactivation because she has played with it? Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

13K631
                Adviser
                13K631

May 01, 2011#8

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master & moderators, My brothers cat has been playing with his wulou and has even chewed on the gourd stem. The stem is ok she has not done much damage. My brother is going to hang it up so that she cannot play with it. Are there guidelines for hanging-how close to person does it need to be? How far away can it be and still work and will it be needing reactivation because she has played with it? Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:
                  Activated. :smile:

It is fine - no problem.

master atan.
                  Dhealing How to Feng Shui 2024

Dhealing Activated Products

Forum support link at the bottom page.

May 01, 2011#9

Thank you very much master atan, Phoenixrising1111

Jun 26, 2011#10

Hello Master and moderator's, I am requesting re-activation of my wulou which I moved off the wall. It is now hanging by my bed which is on the north end of my room. My bedroom is in the East- back of the home and my bed sits in the middle of the floor. The wulou hangs down in mid-air I put some salt in it. Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111-USA :smile:

12K1,074
                      12K1,074

Jun 27, 2011#11

Hi there, dear phoenixrising1111 :D:

Your bedside Wu Lou is now re-activated :g -

http://www.dhealingforum.com/post22988.html#p22988" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
                        (No. 211) :vh:

With best wishes for good health :g ,

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderator's, I am requesting re-activation of my wulou which I moved off the wall. It is now hanging by my bed which is on the north end of my room. My bedroom is in the East- back of the home and my bed sits in the middle of the floor. The wulou hangs down in mid-air I put some salt in it. Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111-USA :smile:
                        choesf 💜

Jun 29, 2011#12

Thank you Choesf for listing me in the wulou activation room...I appreciate it !,Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

12K1,074
                          12K1,074

Jun 30, 2011#13

You are most welcome to the re-activation, it was my pleasure, dear phoenixrising1111 :g :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf 💜