Re; Water

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

konami san

Re; Water

Unread postby konami san » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:53 am

:Dziekuje: Hello and Thank You Master in advance. I would like to know if it is possible to bless bottled water for me like the Chinese New Year? I have just run out of the bottled water :omg2: It had truly made a difference with my tummy :vgood: :yp: . Please let me know if you can help me with this request before I purchase more water. I had the water in the South East for the Chinese New Year. Could this location still be activated? Thank you again.
Love & Light,
Konami San
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
[info][add][mail]
Helen Keller (1880 - 1968)

master
Adviser

Re: Re; Water

Unread postby master » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:05 pm

konami san wrote::Dziekuje: Hello and Thank You Master in advance. I would like to know if it is possible to bless bottled water for me like the Chinese New Year? I have just run out of the bottled water :omg2: It had truly made a difference with my tummy :vgood: :yp: . Please let me know if you can help me with this request before I purchase more water. I had the water in the South East for the Chinese New Year. Could this location still be activated? Thank you again.
Love & Light,
Konami San

Ok... - i will blessed your bottled water. :smile:

Not necessary to activate location.

master atan.

konami san

Unread postby konami san » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 am

Thank You Master,
Is the location of the South East the best place to keep the bottled water since this was the location that was activated for the New Year :thinking. Can I move the water to the kitchen which is the North West :thinking I also made a donation for your Blessing :g I will post a comment after I get the water ok. I haven't bought the water yet.
Love & Light,
Konami San
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
[info][add][mail]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

konami san wrote:Thank You Master,
Is the location of the South East the best place to keep the bottled water since this was the location that was activated for the New Year :thinking. Can I move the water to the kitchen which is the North West :thinking I also made a donation for your Blessing :g I will post a comment after I get the water ok. I haven't bought the water yet.
Love & Light,
Konami San

Locations is suitable. :smile:

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 am

Sorry to jump into your posting Konami san.

Dear Master,

Surprised to read from the posting that you can bless the bottled water like CNY when we run out of them...I have also run out of the blessed bottled water for quite sometime. Is it necessary to place the bottled water at any specific location or direction for the blessing of the water? Appreciate you could advise before going to purchase some bottled water for blessing.

Thank you!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 pm

felicia wrote:Sorry to jump into your posting Konami san.

Dear Master,

Surprised to read from the posting that you can bless the bottled water like CNY when we run out of them...I have also run out of the blessed bottled water for quite sometime. Is it necessary to place the bottled water at any specific location or direction for the blessing of the water? Appreciate you could advise before going to purchase some bottled water for blessing.

Thank you!

SE and NW is good. :smile:

Living room is also good.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Thank you Master for your reply....I will go to purchase the bottled water and will request for activation. :D:

konami san

Unread postby konami san » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 am

Hola Namaste Master Atan,
I purchase the water and am ready to place it in the NW sector of my kitchen. Please activate with your Prayers & Blessing. Did you receive my donation for the Blessing of the water? I am truly thankful for your kindness and assistance. Have a Beautiful and Healthy Summer.
Love & Light,
Konami San
[info][add][mail]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:42 pm

konami san wrote:Hola Namaste Master Atan,
I purchase the water and am ready to place it in the NW sector of my kitchen. Please activate with your Prayers & Blessing. Did you receive my donation for the Blessing of the water? I am truly thankful for your kindness and assistance. Have a Beautiful and Healthy Summer.
Love & Light,
Konami San

Activated. :smile:

Thank you for you kind donation . :vh:

http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=3345

Good Luck.

master atan.

phoenixrising1111

Re: Water

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Dear Master atan, I have placed two bottles of water in the southeast corner of my bedroom, could you please bless them for me, I would appreciate it, Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

master
Adviser

Re: Water

Unread postby master » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Dear Master atan, I have placed two bottles of water in the southeast corner of my bedroom, could you please bless them for me, I would appreciate it, Thank you, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

2 bottles of Water is Bless with Good Wealth, Good Luck and Success. :vh:

So Be it.

master atan.

konami san

Unread postby konami san » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 am

Dear Master,
Would you kindly Bless 4 cases of Water bottles I bought for drinking & Healing purposes :Dziekuje:
Located in the North West of my kitchen.
Love & Light,
Konami San
[info][add][mail]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:37 pm

konami san wrote:Dear Master,
Would you kindly Bless 4 cases of Water bottles I bought for drinking & Healing purposes :Dziekuje:
Located in the North West of my kitchen.
Love & Light,
Konami San

Your 4 cases of water is Bless for healing of your body,mind and Spirit .

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”