wu lou activation question

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenixrising1111

wu lou activation question

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 am

Hello master and moderators, I have a natural gourd wulou that I purchased from Choesf, I want to relocate it on a wall that my brother made me that sits in front of my bed. I also have BMP on this wall how far away for each other should they be can you please advise? Also how should I clean this natural wulou gourd? Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

choesf

Re: wu lou activation question

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 am

Hello there, dear phoenixrising1111 :D:

The distance between FS items should ideally be at least 12-inches apart...so, you can place the Wu Lou 1-foot away from your BMP.

If this natural Wu Lou is to be used by the same person, for the same purpose and it is less than a year old, then no cleaning is necessary. :vh:

To clean a natural Wu Lou, pour out any remaining salt, wash under tap water and place under the sun to dry completely. :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Thank you very much Choesf for the information I appreciate it. Have a joyful day ! with love and light, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am

Hello Master & moderators, I have moved my wulou further away from myself as it had felt to close to me and to near my head. It is now to the right side of my bed hanging on the west wall of my east located bedroom about 5 ft away from me. I ask for your help, could you please re-activate for me? Thank you very much, Phoenixrising1111-USA :smile:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Dear Phoenixrising1111, your Wulou is now re- activated :g ! - No. #215 :g .....with love and blessings........Katarina

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master & moderators, I have moved my wulou further away from myself as it had felt to close to me and to near my head. It is now to the right side of my bed hanging on the west wall of my east located bedroom about 5 ft away from me. I ask for your help, could you please re-activate for me? Thank you very much, Phoenixrising1111-USA :smile:
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 am

Thank you katarina for re-activation I appreciate it ! Have a joyous day...Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 am

You are most welcome dear :g , likewise !

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you katarina for re-activation I appreciate it ! Have a joyous day...Phoenixrising1111 :smile:
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”