Dhealing wulou reaction

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

happy

Dhealing wulou reaction

Unread postby happy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Master,

After placing the dhealing wulou inplace. I have observed the reactions of them. I notice that the wulou will have salt crystalised around the wulou's body when either that person is unwell or stress. I will normally cleaned them and put in place again. My question is it true the crystalisation on the wulou's body means that it is helping to absorb all the bad energies of that particular person who is sleeping on the bed where it is placed at and it is also trying to do some healing for the person? Your enlightenment is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

master
Adviser

Re: Dhealing wulou reaction

Unread postby master » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:22 pm

felicia wrote:Master,

After placing the dhealing wulou inplace. I have observed the reactions of them. I notice that the wulou will have salt crystalised around the wulou's body when either that person is unwell or stress. I will normally cleaned them and put in place again. My question is it true the crystalisation on the wulou's body means that it is helping to absorb all the bad energies of that particular person who is sleeping on the bed where it is placed at and it is also trying to do some healing for the person? Your enlightenment is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Salt need water to capture and breakdown the bad chi - in this case it is good.

However - if the room is humid - a person can get sick easily - it is better to place a fan to rotate the air in the room.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm

master wrote:

Thank you.

However - if the room is humid - a person can get sick easily - it is better to place a fan to rotate the air in the room.

master atan.

Thank you for the enlightenment and tip! :smile: Each of my rooms have a standing fan to circulate the air so I guess the wulou is working very hard to breakdown the bad chi whenever it arises. :vh:

Could you assist to reactivate the 2 dhealing wulou in the master bedroom and girls' room next to the bedside as I have cleaned the crystalisation on the wulou's body. Thank you.

Cheers!

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:23 pm

felicia wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan.

Thank you for the enlightenment and tip! :smile: Each of my rooms have a standing fan to circulate the air so I guess the wulou is working very hard to breakdown the bad chi whenever it arises. :vh:

Could you assist to reactivate the 2 dhealing wulou in the master bedroom and girls' room next to the bedside as I have cleaned the crystalisation on the wulou's body. Thank you.

Cheers!

Activated. :smile:

Do your kids involve in any other Spiritual things. ?

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 pm

master wrote:
felicia wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan.

Cheers!

master atan.

Thank you for the reactivation.

I dont think so... We are a catholic family...My kids have strong faith and belief in our religion.. We normally pray in our rooms. As for me, I pray the Divine Mercy prayer in my bedroom.

Could you enlighten me by your statement 'other Spiritual things'? What does it mean and how it can affect the wulou?

Tks

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:24 pm

felicia wrote:
master wrote:
felicia wrote:
master wrote:

Thank you.

master atan.

Cheers!

master atan.

I dont think so... We are a catholic family...My kids have strong faith and belief in our religion.. We normally pray in our rooms. As for me, I pray the Divine Mercy prayer in my bedroom.

Could you enlighten me by your statement 'other Spiritual things'? What does it mean and how it can affect the wulou?

Tks

If you are sure - then it is fine. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

happy

Unread postby happy » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

[/quote]

Tks[/quote]

Good Luck.

master atan.[/quote]

Thank you Master. :g :smile:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 am

felicia wrote:

Tks[/quote]

Good Luck.

master atan.[/quote]

Thank you Master. :g :smile:[/quote]

The Wu Lou is working normally - no problem. :smile:

Good Luck.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck