WU LOU for HEALTH and PROTECTION-2012

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenixrising1111

WU LOU for HEALTH and PROTECTION-2012

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:16 am

Dear Master and moderators hello :smile:, I have a question about wu lou cleaning for the CNY-2012. I have one of the gourd type wu lou's that I ordered from Choesf, my brother has the other. When cleaning this type of wu lou does one allow the tap water to flow inside the gourd as well when cleaning :think: . Also should the coins and red string on outside of the gourd be getting wet? Any feedback that you can give me will be greatly appreciated, Thank you, with light and grace, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

master
Adviser

Re: WU LOU for HEALTH and PROTECTION-2012

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:33 am

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Dear Master and moderators hello :smile:, I have a question about wu lou cleaning for the CNY-2012. I have one of the gourd type wu lou's that I ordered from Choesf, my brother has the other. When cleaning this type of wu lou does one allow the tap water to flow inside the gourd as well when cleaning :think: . Also should the coins and red string on outside of the gourd be getting wet? Any feedback that you can give me will be greatly appreciated, Thank you, with light and grace, Phoenixrising1111 :vh:

Should clean Wu Lou with tissue to remove dust on the Wu Lou - damp tissue is also suitable.

Then place it in the hot sun for about 10 minutes - if no hot sun - place it for about 30 minutes.

Not necessary to change the salt inside the Wu Lou - however - if someone is very sick in the house - need to change the salt inside the Wu Lou.

Empty the salt inside the Wu Lou and place new salt into the Wu Lou and place it in the Sun.

Ask for reactivation.

master atan

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Thank you Master for your reply. Let me see if I read your reply correctly... :think: I feel much better replacing salt as my parents have many health issues. So I will clean wu lou according to directions, empty old salt and replace with new salt, and then place in the sun either 10 or 30 minutes? or put in sun first and add salt later when I bring wu lou back inside for placement? I just want to make sure I do it correctly. Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:35 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you Master for your reply. Let me see if I read your reply correctly... :think: I feel much better replacing salt as my parents have many health issues. So I will clean wu lou according to directions, empty old salt and replace with new salt, and then place in the sun either 10 or 30 minutes? or put in sun first and add salt later when I bring wu lou back inside for placement? I just want to make sure I do it correctly. Thank you for your help, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

Before or after is good. :smile:

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 am

Thank you Master for your reply. with light and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile:

Indran

Unread postby Indran » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 am

hi
i was asked to keep the brass wu lu in the south west corner of my house. what doi fill the wu lu with?

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Indran wrote:hi
i was asked to keep the brass wu lu in the south west corner of my house. what doi fill the wu lu with?

Good morning and a warm welcome to Dhealing Forum dear Indran :smile: !

Wou Lou should be filled with a little salt and placed by the bedside. It would be beneficial for you to ask activation here :
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=4669"

See further about Master's Dhealing techniques here: viewtopic.php?p=37351#p37351"
......with love and blessings :g .......Katarina

[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”