Wu Lou Activation for Health and Protection - 2012

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

Wu Lou Activation for Health and Protection - 2012

Unread postby 168 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 am

Dear Master & moderators,

Please kindly help activate our Wu Lou for 2012 :

- JOUTAIN family ~~~Tahiti, French Polynesia~~~
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Tiger and dragon, left side of my son's bed, in NW sector of the house
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with cranes and bamboos, left side of my bed, in SW sector of the house
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, right side of my bed, in SW sector of the house
:arrow: bronze metal Wu Lou windchime, in N sector of the house, in the N of my kitchen (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal herbal Wu Lou, in N sector of the living room (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, in N sector of the living room (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, in N sector of the living room(counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: bronze metal Wu Lou with 6 chinese coins, in N sector of the living room (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with 8 immortals, in E sector of the living room (activate health & family kuck regards to the 8 aspirations formula)
:arrow: bronze metal Wu Lou with 6 chinese coins, right side of my mom's bed, in SE sector of the house
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, in S sector of the living room (counter monthly #2 in february)

Thank you very much.

With love & blessings

Re: Wu Lou Activation for Health and Protection - 2012

Unread postby 168 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 am

Dear Master,

Please I have a question.

On this monday, I will go to the hospital to do a surgery.

Could I take one of my 2 Wu Lou which are are both sides of my bed, with me to the hospital and put it near my hospital bed during my convelescence ?
Or shouldn't I bother it and let them at their place in my home ?

Thank you for your advice

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:55 am

168 wrote:Dear Master,

Could I take one of my 2 Wu Lou which are are both sides of my bed, with me to the hospital and put it near my hospital bed during my convelescence ?

Yes - you can. :smile:

It is a good move.

master atan.

Unread postby 168 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Thank you for your advice.

I'm already at the hospital and my wu lou is still at my home.

I will wait for your activation of all my wu lou listed upper and then will ask my mom to bring me the wu lou with Antahkarana symbol

Thank you Master Atan

master wrote:
168 wrote:Dear Master,

Yes - you can. :smile:

It is a good move.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi there, dear 168 :D:

Wow, you have many Wu Lous to activate :lol: .

Master atan's Wu Lou Technique is very simple - you just need a maximum of 3 Wu Lous at home :arrow: 1 on each side of the bed and one to counter Sickness Star # 2 for all year round. If there are other family members living under the same roof, then you can place at least 1 Wu Lou beside their bed. :idea:

However, Master has not come out with the 2012 Wu Lou technique yet. At such, your Wu Lous are activated in the Wu Lou Activation Room 2011 only. Be sure to have your Wu Lous re-activated for 2012 later. :vh:

Below is the recommended format for putting in your Wu Lou activation requests and also, those are your Wu Lous activated already (No. 240 is the one for your surgery at the hospital) :g :-

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988
(Nos. 238 to 244) :vh:

JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou in NW sector of the house
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou, left side of his/her bed, in SW sector of the house
Joutain family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, for bringing to his/her surgery at the hospital
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou, in N sector of the living room
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou with 8 immortals, in E sector of the living room
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou with 6 chinese coins, right side of her/his mom's bed, in SE sector of the house
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou, in S sector of the living room (counter monthly #2 in February)

Please note that your Wu Lou windchime is not activated as windchimes are not used in Master atan's techniques. :thinking

Good Luck with your surgery and may you have a quick recovery! :g

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

168 wrote:Dear Master & moderators,

:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Tiger and dragon, left side of my son's bed, in NW sector of the house
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with cranes and bamboos, left side of my bed, in SW sector of the house
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, right side of my bed, in SW sector of the house
:arrow: bronze metal Wu Lou windchime, in N sector of the house, in the N of my kitchen (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal herbal Wu Lou, in N sector of the living room (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, in N sector of the living room (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, in N sector of the living room(counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: bronze metal Wu Lou with 6 chinese coins, in N sector of the living room (counter annual #2 in 2012)
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with 8 immortals, in E sector of the living room (activate health & family kuck regards to the 8 aspirations formula)
:arrow: bronze metal Wu Lou with 6 chinese coins, right side of my mom's bed, in SE sector of the house
:arrow: golden metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, in S sector of the living room (counter monthly #2 in february)

Thank you very much.

With love & blessings
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Unread postby 168 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 am

Dear Choesf,

Thank you for activating my wu lou

choesf wrote:Hi there, dear 168 :D:

Wow, you have many Wu Lous to activate :lol: .

Master atan's Wu Lou Technique is very simple - you just need a maximum of 3 Wu Lous at home :arrow: 1 on each side of the bed and one to counter Sickness Star # 2 for all year round. If there are other family members living under the same roof, then you can place at least 1 Wu Lou beside their bed. :idea:

However, Master has not come out with the 2012 Wu Lou technique yet. At such, your Wu Lous are activated in the Wu Lou Activation Room 2011 only. Be sure to have your Wu Lous re-activated for 2012 later. :vh:

Below is the recommended format for putting in your Wu Lou activation requests and also, those are your Wu Lous activated already (No. 240 is the one for your surgery at the hospital) :g :-

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2372&p=22988#p22988
(Nos. 238 to 244) :vh:

JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou in NW sector of the house
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou, left side of his/her bed, in SW sector of the house
Joutain family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou with Antahkarana symbol, for bringing to his/her surgery at the hospital
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou, in N sector of the living room
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou with 8 immortals, in E sector of the living room
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou with 6 chinese coins, right side of her/his mom's bed, in SE sector of the house
JOUTAIN family - Tahiti, French Polynesia - metal Wu Lou, in S sector of the living room (counter monthly #2 in February)

Please note that your Wu Lou windchime is not activated as windchimes are not used in Master atan's techniques. :thinking

Good Luck with your surgery and may you have a quick recovery! :g

168 wrote:Dear Master & moderators,

Thank you very much.

With love & blessings

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 am

Hello there, dear 168 :D:

You are most welcome to the activations. :vh:

I have amended No.238 to reflect it as being at the left side of your son's bed. I had missed that out yesterday. :oops: :thinking :vh:

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Unread postby 168 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

Never mind choesf!!

I understood, most important is activation!

Have a great day fulfilled of joy peace and love!

choesf wrote:Hello there, dear 168 :D:

You are most welcome to the activations. :vh:

I have amended No.238 to reflect it as being at the left side of your son's bed. I had missed that out yesterday. :oops: :thinking :vh:

• Advertisement
Trinity 3coins for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”