Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

choesf

Wu Lou for Health 2012 - Technique

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:03 pm

[hr]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Wu Lou 2012 - Technique.[/center]

The Wu Lou, or bottle gourd, or natural calabash is a powerful traditional symbol of longevity, good health, prosperity and abundance of blessings.

For year 2012, the Sickness Star # 2 is in the North - it is recommended that you place a Wu Lou in that sector, especially if a bedroom is located there. :vh:

Wu Lous can also be placed at other locations, like beside your bed, or carried in your purse or pocket for further health protection and healing.

The Natural Calabash (dried bottle gourd) can be filled with a little dried and clean salt to aid in the healing process as well. The salt can be put in the sun to dry to remove moisture.

All old Wu Lous can be reused, if they are not broken or leaking :idea: .

First, try to remove the salt in the Wu Lou and then clean it with pipe or tap water. Dry with tissue and then place it in the sun light for at least 10 minus or until it is dry. Fill with some new dried and clean salt, and place it at identified location. After that, ask for activation here.

[hr]

Detail ...Technique

Detail...Photos

Detail...Activation

[hr] Source ~~~ DhealingMY Webstore

Master atan
28 February, 2012
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Moorish

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2012 - Technique

Unread postby Moorish » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Dear Master Atan

The north sector of my house is the kitchen cooking area, can I place the wu lou at this location?

Thank you.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:23 am

Dear Moorish, if you have more Wu Lous, do, by all means, place one in North for sickness star #2 this year there, but, Master's technique says we should place Wu Lou by the bedside or at least in bedroom (North sector of bedroom is fine too )for best benefits :smile: ...........with love and blessings :g .......Katarina

Moorish wrote:Dear Master Atan

The north sector of my house is the kitchen cooking area, can I place the wu lou at this location?

Thank you.
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Moorish

Unread postby Moorish » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 am

Katarina wrote:Dear Moorish, if you have more Wu Lous, do, by all means, place one in North for sickness star #2 this year there, but, Master's technique says we should place Wu Lou by the bedside or at least in bedroom (North sector of bedroom is fine too )for best benefits :smile: ...........with love and blessings :g .......Katarina

Thank you.

thank you katarina, I've 2 wu lou so I shall place one at the kitchen n beside the bed.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:12 am

Moorish wrote:
Katarina wrote:Dear Moorish, if you have more Wu Lous, do, by all means, place one in North for sickness star #2 this year there, but, Master's technique says we should place Wu Lou by the bedside or at least in bedroom (North sector of bedroom is fine too )for best benefits :smile: ...........with love and blessings :g .......Katarina

Thank you.

thank you katarina, I've 2 wu lou so I shall place one at the kitchen n beside the bed.

You are most welcome :smile: !
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

yellow

Unread postby yellow » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 am

Hello,

I have a Wu Lou from wood ( can be filled with salt). Can be put it in the North (since is made of wood) ? Which is the best place for my Wu Lou?

Thank you :respect:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:02 am

yellow wrote:Hello,

I have a Wu Lou from wood ( can be filled with salt). Can be put it in the North (since is made of wood) ? Which is the best place for my Wu Lou?

Thank you :respect:

Dear Yellow, since I have just activated your Wu Lou's in bedroom, yes, you can place additional wooden Wu Lou in North for sickness star #2 there ;) .....with love and blessings :g ...........Katarina

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

mazc

Unread postby mazc » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I have just been given a Wu Luo and have followed the advice in this forum by opening a hole on top of the Wu Luo and added some dried salt. My main bedroom is in the Southeast corner of the house and the North side of the house is the garage.

Is it ok to put the Wu Luo where my main bedroom is? If that is ok, where about in should I put the Wu Luo - the southeast corner of the main bedroom or North or next to the bed?

mazc

Unread postby mazc » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Dear Master Atan,

I have just been given a Wu Luo and have followed the advice of this forum by drilling a hole at the top of the Wu Luo and added some dried salt.

My main bedroom is in the Southeast corner of the house. The North East and Centre North Facing of the house is where the garage is situated. I am unsure whether I should put the Wu Luo in my bedroom instead. If the Wu Luo should be put in my bedroom (which is at the Southeast corner of the house), should I put the Wu Luo in the Southeast corner or North facing of my bedroom? Or should I just put it next to the bed?

Lastly, there are talks in the forum about activating the Wu Luo. Just wondering how I can go about activating my Wu Luo?

Thank your for your assistance and I look forward to your advice in reply.

Kind regards.

Mike :smile:

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 am

Hi there and welcome to Dhealing Forum, dear Mike :D:

While waiting for Master to come in, hope my reply here will help to clarify some matters :thinking :-

If you have 1 Wu Lou only, then you can place that in the North sector of your home to counter the Sickness Star # 2 there. If you have more Wu Lous, then have one placed beside the bed of each family member to help in their individual health/healing. :idea:

If the North sector of your whole house is not suitable to place your Wu Lou, then use the North sector of your room, e.g. bedroom, study, etc.

Once you have identified a suitable location to place your Wu Lou, put your Wu Lou there and then log in here to ask for its activation here :-

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 650#p32650

You may also like to apply Master atan's Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques following his "How To Feng Shui 2012" guide here :idea: ===>

viewtopic.php?p=29556#p29556

You need to have a SCC or CSCC placed in your SE located main bedroom. The guide mentioned above will help you to feng shui your house properly for good luck and protection. :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

mazc wrote:Dear Master Atan,

I have just been given a Wu Luo and have followed the advice of this forum by drilling a hole at the top of the Wu Luo and added some dried salt.

My main bedroom is in the Southeast corner of the house. The North East and Centre North Facing of the house is where the garage is situated. I am unsure whether I should put the Wu Luo in my bedroom instead. If the Wu Luo should be put in my bedroom (which is at the Southeast corner of the house), should I put the Wu Luo in the Southeast corner or North facing of my bedroom? Or should I just put it next to the bed?

Lastly, there are talks in the forum about activating the Wu Luo. Just wondering how I can go about activating my Wu Luo?

Thank your for your assistance and I look forward to your advice in reply.

Kind regards.

Mike :smile:

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Dear Master,

The woulou in the north sector of the house (next to my bed) has salt formation outside of it. What does this mean? Should I wash the woulou and add new salt?

Thank you. :g :vh:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:43 am

dogg wrote:Dear Master,

The woulou in the north sector of the house (next to my bed) has salt formation outside of it. What does this mean? Should I wash the woulou and add new salt?

Could be the salt was wet when you placed it or room humidity that caused it. :smile:

Yes - wash Wu Lou - and dry it in the sunlight - and place dry salt into it.

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 am

Hi Master,

The Wu Lou in my bedroom had water leaking out of it. I deciced to clean all of them and put them in the sun. When they dried, there was still salt formation outside even after washing a couple of times. Is it because I put a lot of salt in them? Can I still use them again?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

dogg wrote:Hi Master,

The Wu Lou in my bedroom had water leaking out of it. I deciced to clean all of them and put them in the sun. When they dried, there was still salt formation outside even after washing a couple of times. Is it because I put a lot of salt in them? Can I still use them again?

Salt has moisture - may be the salt you used was not dry.

Yes - you can use them, for 2013, try to new one.

master atan.

dogg

Unread postby dogg » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:12 am

Thank you Master :vh: :g , I also think I put too much salt. How salt is needed? Is a tea spoon enough?

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

dogg wrote:Thank you Master :vh: :g , I also think I put too much salt. How salt is needed? Is a tea spoon enough?

About 3 % of a tea spoon will be sufficient, however you can add more.

Good Luck.

master atan.

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Detail ...Technique 2013

Detail...Photo 2013

Detail...Activation 2013

• Advertisement
Piyao Magic for 2017

1. More Detail