Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8058
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Blog visitors' Wu Lou activated nos.86-88 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10293
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 am

This is to re-activate my family's Wu Lous for health and healing :vh: -

All Re-activated :g -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650
(Nos. 89 to 95) :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi,

Request for a reactivation for my dhealing wulou next to my mattress in the master bedroom.

Tks!

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8058
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 pm

felicia wrote:Hi,

Request for a reactivation for my dhealing wulou next to my mattress in the master bedroom.

Tks!


Activated no.96 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 pm

rozalia wrote:
felicia wrote:Hi,

Request for a reactivation for my dhealing wulou next to my mattress in the master bedroom.

Tks!


Activated no.96 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650

With love, as always, rose


Thanks again!

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8058
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 pm

felicia wrote:
rozalia wrote:
felicia wrote:Hi,

Request for a reactivation for my dhealing wulou next to my mattress in the master bedroom.

Tks!


Activated no.96 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650

With love, as always, rose


Thanks again!


You're certainly welcome! :smile:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

sunny
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 am

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby sunny » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 am

Hello,

Please activate Wo Lou as following:

sunny'parents-Romania-2 wo Lou beside bed

thank you :respect:

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10293
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Hello there, dear sunny :D:

Your parent's Wu Lous are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650
(No. 98)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

sunny wrote:Hello,

Please activate Wo Lou as following:

sunny'parents-Romania-2 wo Lou beside bed

thank you :respect:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

glo.bugg
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am
Location: California

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby glo.bugg » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 am

Dearest Master Atan and Moderators,

Hello from USA!

I would kindly like to request activation for two Wu Lous.

Gloria~~USA~~ Wu Lou hanging next to bedside.
My son~~USA~~ Wu Lou hanging on northwest wall next to bedside in his college dorm room.

Thank you so much!

With love,

Gloria

User avatar
Katarina
Posts: 4068
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby Katarina » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:51 pm

glo.bugg wrote:Dearest Master Atan and Moderators,

Hello from USA!

I would kindly like to request activation for two Wu Lous.

Gloria~~USA~~ Wu Lou hanging next to bedside.
My son~~USA~~ Wu Lou hanging on northwest wall next to bedside in his college dorm room.

Thank you so much!

With love,

Gloria


Dear Gloria,both activated :smile: ! - Nos. #100 and #101 :g ............with love and blessings.........Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown



Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10293
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:46 pm

This is to re-activate my family's Wu Lous :vh: -

Re-Activated :g -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650
(Nos. 103 to 109)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Dear Master and all moderators,

Please assist to reactivate the flwg dhealing wulous

1. Happy - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hang next to the mattress in master bedroom.

2. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hang on the headboard of her bed in her room.

Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby master » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master and all moderators,

Please assist to reactivate the flwg dhealing wulous

1. Happy - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hang next to the mattress in master bedroom.

2. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hang on the headboard of her bed in her room.

Thank you.


Both activated. :smile:

Good rest and Good Sleep.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master and all moderators,

Please assist to reactivate the flwg dhealing wulous

1. Happy - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hang next to the mattress in master bedroom.

2. Happy's youngest daughter - Singapore - Dhealing wulou hang on the headboard of her bed in her room.

Thank you.


Both activated. :smile:

Good rest and Good Sleep.

master atan.


Wow! Thanks for your personal activation! :g

raja17
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby raja17 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Dear Master Atan and moderators,

Can you please activate a Wu Lou for: Lena - Croatia - hanging above crib, NE sector of bedroom.

Thank you very much, God bless you all!

raja17

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm

raja17 wrote:Dear Master Atan and moderators,

Can you please activate a Wu Lou for: Lena - Croatia - hanging above crib, NE sector of bedroom.

Thank you very much, God bless you all!

raja17


Activated. :smile:

Good Luck and Good Health.

master atan.

raja17
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby raja17 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 am

Thank you very much!

raja17

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8058
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 am

Blog visitors' Wu Lous activated no.111-112 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

dogg
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby dogg » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Dear Master and moderators,

please reactivate the wu lous in the following locations in my house

By the bedside in my son's room in the north, my room in the north and my daughter's room in the south.


thank you. :g :vh:

dogg malaysia

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8058
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm

dogg wrote:Dear Master and moderators,

please reactivate the wu lous in the following locations in my house

By the bedside in my son's room in the north, my room in the north and my daughter's room in the south.


thank you. :g :vh:

dogg malaysia


All re-activated no. 113 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi,

To request to reactivate my daughter's dhealing wulou hanging on the head of her bed.

Tks.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8058
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 pm

happy wrote:Hi,

To request to reactivate my daughter's dhealing wulou hanging on the head of her bed.

Tks.


Activated no.114 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=3464&p=32650#p32650

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:03 am

Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate my dhealing wulou hanging next to my bedroom mattress. I have just cleaned the outer wulou as there was a very thick layer of crystallised salt on it.

Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9960
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby master » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 am

happy wrote:Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate my dhealing wulou hanging next to my bedroom mattress. I have just cleaned the outer wulou as there was a very thick layer of crystallised salt on it.

Thank you.


Activated. :smile:

Good Luck and Good Sleep.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3817
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Dhealing Wu Lou 2012 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:58 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master,

Pls assist to reactivate my dhealing wulou hanging next to my bedroom mattress. I have just cleaned the outer wulou as there was a very thick layer of crystallised salt on it.

Thank you.


Activated. :smile:

Good Luck and Good Sleep.

master atan.


Thanks Master.. I really need lots of good sleep and luck! :D:



  • Advertisement
Prayer Room for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest