Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2012

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

phoenixrising1111

Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2012

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 am

Hello Master and moderators, I am requesting activation of a metal wu lou on the north wall of my east sitting bedroom, as well as activation for a metal wu lou on the east wall of my bedroom and activation for my wu lou gourd which is now on my headboard wall which is in the middle of the room at the north end of the room. Thank you in advance for you help, with gratitude, Phoenixrising1111-USA :D: :vh:

Katarina

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2012

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:04 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators, I am requesting activation of a metal wu lou on the north wall of my east sitting bedroom, as well as activation for a metal wu lou on the east wall of my bedroom and activation for my wu lou gourd which is now on my headboard wall which is in the middle of the room at the north end of the room. Thank you in advance for you help, with gratitude, Phoenixrising1111-USA :D: :vh:

Dear Phoenixrising1111, all activated :smile: ! - Nos. #51 - #53 :g
Phopenixrising - USA - metal Wu Lou on N wall of the E sitting bedroom
Phopenixrising - USA - metal Wu Lou in E of my bedroom
Phopenixrising - USA - Wu Lou gourd by my headboard
........with love and blessings :g .......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Thank you dear Katarina for your kind assistance. with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vgood:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:49 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you dear Katarina for your kind assistance. with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vgood:

Always welcome :smile: .
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”