Wu Lou for Health and Protection- 2012

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

phoenixrising1111

Wu Lou for Health and Protection- 2012

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:06 am

Hello Master and moderators, I have cleaned a metal wu lou that I have. It is in the Northeast corner of my bedroom on the left side of my bed on my nightstand. My bedroom is east sitting. Could you please activate this wu lou for me please. with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111-USA :smile: :vh:

Katarina

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection- 2012

Unread postby Katarina » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:41 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master and moderators, I have cleaned a metal wu lou that I have. It is in the Northeast corner of my bedroom on the left side of my bed on my nightstand. My bedroom is east sitting. Could you please activate this wu lou for me please. with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111-USA :smile: :vh:

Dear Phoenixrising1111, activated :smile: ! - No. #110 :g .....with love and blessings......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

phoenixrising1111

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 am

Thank you Katarina for your help with wu lou activation. with love, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Thank you Katarina for your help with wu lou activation. with love, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

Always welcome :smile: !
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

• Advertisement
Untitled Document

God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment - 2017

I had posted the God Of Wealth Wish Fulfillment Technique, it is unique that one can wish for what one need,
this is only available for all who joined any one of the CNY BRC 2017.

Detail ..... Technique ......... Request........ Activation Name List.

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”