Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2013

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

phoenixrising1111

Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2013

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello Master, I have question about the SouthWest corner of my home which is the living room.

I had a Wu Lou there previously but took it down when I placed a piyao and wealth cure there for good luck. My mother sits there in her chair and she is complaining sometimes of stomach pain. I know that this is not good place for the mother to sit and that the stomach can be affected by sitting there. Doubtful that she will move...
Can I place the WuLou back on shelf there with the other items or do I need to remove them?? :thinking (the piyao and wealth cure) Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

master
Adviser

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2013

Unread postby master » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 pm

phoenixrising1111 wrote:Hello Master, I have question about the SouthWest corner of my home which is the living room.

I had a Wu Lou there previously but took it down when I placed a piyao and wealth cure there for good luck. My mother sits there in her chair and she is complaining sometimes of stomach pain. I know that this is not good place for the mother to sit and that the stomach can be affected by sitting there. Doubtful that she will move...
Can I place the WuLou back on shelf there with the other items or do I need to remove them?? :thinking (the piyao and wealth cure) Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

You can place Wu Lou on shelf there - it is fine.

I had done an Energy Healing for your mom's stomach.

master atan.

phoenixrising1111

Re: Wu Lou for Health and Protection-2013

Unread postby phoenixrising1111 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:02 am

Thank you Master for your help and reply. with love and gratitude, Phoenixrising1111 :smile: :vh:

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2018”