Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Dear Master /Moderators

Please assist to activate

Happy - Singapore - Small black obsidian wulou (for good health)

Thank you.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10441
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi there, dear sister Happy :D:

Your Wu Lou is now activated for Good Health :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947
(No. 118)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:Dear Master /Moderators

Please assist to activate

Happy - Singapore - Small black obsidian wulou (for good health)

Thank you.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks sister choesf


choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sister Happy :D:

Your Wu Lou is now activated for Good Health :vh: -

http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 947#p49947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 118)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:Dear Master /Moderators

Please assist to activate

Happy - Singapore - Small black obsidian wulou (for good health)

Thank you.

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10441
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:06 pm

You are most welcome, dear sister Happy, it was my pleasure there :g :vh:

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:Thanks sister choesf


choesf wrote:Hi there, dear sister Happy :D:

Your Wu Lou is now activated for Good Health :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No. 118)

With love, peace and joy :g ,

choesf :D:

happy wrote:Dear Master /Moderators

Please assist to activate

Happy - Singapore - Small black obsidian wulou (for good health)

Thank you.
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

beautiful soul
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby beautiful soul » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 am

Dear Master,

Please activate our Wu Lous,

beautiful soul and family/ east sector of house, first floor / Croatia
beautiful soul/ bedside / Croatia
beautiful souls husband/ bedside /Croatia
beautiful souls daughter/ bedside / Croatia

Thank you,
With light and love
Beauriful soul

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:32 am

beautiful soul wrote:Dear Master,

Please activate our Wu Lous,

beautiful soul and family/ east sector of house, first floor / Croatia
beautiful soul/ bedside / Croatia
beautiful souls husband/ bedside /Croatia
beautiful souls daughter/ bedside / Croatia

Thank you,
With light and love
Beauriful soul


Nos.120-122 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

strawberrykid
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby strawberrykid » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Dear Master Atan & Moderators

Pls activate my 2 wulou

Cindy K & Family - Singapore - one wulou each on either side bed in master bedroom, NE of apartment, E of bedroom.


Thank you.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 pm

strawberrykid wrote:Dear Master Atan & Moderators

Pls activate my 2 wulou

Cindy K & Family - Singapore - one wulou each on either side bed in master bedroom, NE of apartment, E of bedroom.


Thank you.


No.123 here: http://www.dhealingforum.com/viewtopic. ... 947#p49947

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:18 am

Blog visitors' Wu Lou, nos.124-128 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

truthseeker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 am

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby truthseeker » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 am

May I ask to activate Wu lou
Truthseeker~bed side~Curacao
Tala~bedside~Curacao

Thank you

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10441
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi there, dear Truthseeker :D:

Your Wu Lous are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947
(Nos. 129 & 130)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

truthseeker wrote:May I ask to activate Wu lou
Truthseeker~bed side~Curacao
Tala~bedside~Curacao

Thank you
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

truthseeker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 am

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby truthseeker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 am

Thank you so much, Choesf ;)

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10441
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:50 pm

You are most welcome, dear Truthseeker, it was my pleasure there! :g :vh:

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

truthseeker wrote:Thank you so much, Choesf ;)
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

glo.bugg
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am
Location: California

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby glo.bugg » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 am

Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

I would like to request activation for two Wu Lous for health 2014.

Gloria~ America~ Wu Lou on side of my bed headboard.
~Wu Lou beside my son's bed.


Thank you so much!

Gloria

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10441
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 am

Hi there, dear Gloria :D:

Your Wu Lous are now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947
(Nos. 131 & 132)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

glo.bugg wrote:Dear Master Atan and Moderators,

I would like to request activation for two Wu Lous for health 2014.

Gloria~ America~ Wu Lou on side of my bed headboard.
~Wu Lou beside my son's bed.


Thank you so much!

Gloria
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

rachellim
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rachellim » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Dear Moderators,

Please help activate :

Mdm Soh - Malaysia - her bedside

Thank you!

Love,
Rachel

User avatar
choesf
moderator
Posts: 10441
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby choesf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:13 am

Good morning, dear Rachel :D:

Mdm. Soh's Wu Lou is now activated :vh: -

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947
(No. 133)

With love, light and peace :g ,

choesf :D:

rachellim wrote:Dear Moderators,

Please help activate :

Mdm Soh - Malaysia - her bedside

Thank you!

Love,
Rachel
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

This is to activate my key chain wu lou, no.134 here: http://dhealingforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 947#p49947

:respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

jencsh
Posts: 496
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby jencsh » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate Wu Lou placement.

ChewTW - Singapore - beside his bed
TeoBN - Singapore - beside her bed

Thanks very much.
Jencsh

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:10 pm

jencsh wrote:Dear Master, Mods,

Please help activate Wu Lou placement.

ChewTW - Singapore - beside his bed
TeoBN - Singapore - beside her bed

Thanks very much.
Jencsh


Nos.135-136 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

Jui
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby Jui » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Dear Master,

Please activate my Wu Lou placement.

Jui - Malaysia - At East wall of master bedroom and bed head.

Thank you.

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Jui wrote:Dear Master,

Please activate my Wu Lou placement.

Jui - Malaysia - At East wall of master bedroom and bed head.

Thank you.


No.137 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Dear Master / Moderators,

I would like a request for a reactivation of the dhealing wulous as follows:

Happy - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy's husband - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy's daughter - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy & Family - Singapore - dhealing wulou East of apartment
Happy & Family - Singapore - dhealing wulou East sector of living room

Thank you! :g :D:

User avatar
rozalia
moderator
Posts: 8112
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
Location: Romania
Contact:

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby rozalia » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators,

I would like a request for a reactivation of the dhealing wulous as follows:

Happy - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy's husband - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy's daughter - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy & Family - Singapore - dhealing wulou East of apartment
Happy & Family - Singapore - dhealing wulou East sector of living room

Thank you! :g :D:


Nos.138-142 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947

With love, as always, rose :respect:
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Wu Lou for Health 2014 - Activation

Unread postby happy » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Thanks ROSE.



rozalia wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master / Moderators,

I would like a request for a reactivation of the dhealing wulous as follows:

Happy - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy's husband - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy's daughter - Singapore - dhealing wulou hanging next to bedside
Happy & Family - Singapore - dhealing wulou East of apartment
Happy & Family - Singapore - dhealing wulou East sector of living room

Thank you! :g :D:


Nos.138-142 here: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=9172&p=49947#p49947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With love, as always, rose :respect:



  • Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest