New Dhealing wulou

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

New Dhealing wulou

Unread postby happy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Dear Master,

I am eagerly awaiting my order for the new dhealing wulous. My daughter has the old version of the dhealing wulou hanging on her bed headboard. She is now suffering from hives. Should I replace it with the new wulou upon receipt? Will it help to relieve her problem?

Awaiting your advice.

Thanks

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10108
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: New Dhealing wulou

Unread postby master » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

happy wrote:Dear Master,

I am eagerly awaiting my order for the new dhealing wulous. My daughter has the old version of the dhealing wulou hanging on her bed headboard. She is now suffering from hives. Should I replace it with the new wulou upon receipt? Will it help to relieve her problem?

Awaiting your advice.

Thanks


I had done a healing for her. :smile:

Yes - dispose old one and place new one.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: New Dhealing wulou

Unread postby happy » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:35 pm

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master,

I am eagerly awaiting my order for the new dhealing wulous. My daughter has the old version of the dhealing wulou hanging on her bed headboard. She is now suffering from hives. Should I replace it with the new wulou upon receipt? Will it help to relieve her problem?

Awaiting your advice.

Thanks


I had done a healing for her. :smile:

Yes - dispose old one and place new one.

master atan.


Master,

Where can I dispose the old one?

I have another old version of dhealing wulou at my bedside. Can I continue to use it?

I am planning to use the 2nd new version of the dhealing wulou - hanging on the door knob of the duplicate common family bathroom door in my daughter's room (East of Apartment). This door is not in use as it is spoilt (cannot open). Is it suitable to hang there?

Pls advise the above. Tks!

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 10108
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: New Dhealing wulou

Unread postby master » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:40 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master,

I am eagerly awaiting my order for the new dhealing wulous. My daughter has the old version of the dhealing wulou hanging on her bed headboard. She is now suffering from hives. Should I replace it with the new wulou upon receipt? Will it help to relieve her problem?

Awaiting your advice.

Thanks


I had done a healing for her. :smile:

Yes - dispose old one and place new one.

master atan.


Master,

Where can I dispose the old one?

I have another old version of dhealing wulou at my bedside. Can I continue to use it?

I am planning to use the 2nd new version of the dhealing wulou - hanging on the door knob of the duplicate common family bathroom door in my daughter's room (East of Apartment). This door is not in use as it is spoilt (cannot open). Is it suitable to hang there?

Pls advise the above. Tks!


Wrap in paper and dispose it in the dustbin outside your house. :smile:

Yes - bedside Wu Lou can be reuse.

Yes- can place it at the door knob.

Good Luck.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: New Dhealing wulou

Unread postby happy » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Thank you Master for your replies. Waiting for my order to be received to do the new placements... :D:



  • Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest