What is Geopathic stressed

Techniques, Activation and Photos.

Moderators: Team Dhealing, Adviser

master
Adviser

What is Geopathic stressed

Unread postby master » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm

How do I know if I'm Geopathic stressed?

If you cannot shake off an illness, depression or feel below par, ask yourself:

1 Did my health problem begin shortly after moving into this home or place of work?

2 Do I feel better when I am away from the home or place of work?

3 Do any of my family feel uneasy about the ‘atmosphere’ at home?

4 Did the previous occupant’s suffer from any serious or long term illness?

5 Does the illness seem to be worse during autumn or spring or wet stormy weather? (When underground water may be flowing at higher velocity)

6 Were there any nearby disturbances, which may have caused underground water veins to flow into different channels under my house prior to my illness? (landslides, building and road work, working quarries and mines etc)

7 Does my home or any part of it feel unnaturally cold or damp?

Author - ROLF GORDON

master
Adviser

Re: What is Geopathic stressed

Unread postby master » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm

How to tell if you are you suffering from Geopathic stress?

Cats, owls, snakes, slugs and snails are attracted to black streams, and a cat's favourite sleeping place (in the absence of an obvious source of warmth) is very often a sure clue to the location of a black stream crossing. Insects, parasites, bacteria and viruses also thrive on black streams, and ant and wasps nests invariably provide a similar clue.

In the vegetable world clues include lightning-struck trees dead or stunted gaps in hedges and avenues of trees, infertile fruit trees, cankers, and strangely twisted trees or leaves (usually in the direction of current flow). Fruit trees are the most receptive, whilst oaks, redwoods and ashes are more resilient, and elders seem to be absolutely attracted to them.

Lawns will often betray bare patches, moss, silver weed and fungi, while vegetable gardens will reveal stunted or mutated growth, in particular along the edge lines of the black streams. Ivy, bindweed, nettles, docks, thistles, foxgloves, ferns and nightshades are attracted, and indeed the appropriate medicinal herbs for a sick person are usually to be found in the garden along the path of a black stream running through their bed Other clues include piles of rubbish, cracks in glass, brick and plasterwork, recurring mechanical and electrical breakdowns, water leaks, derelict areas, and accident black spots both within the home and outside. Fruit and vegetables, grain, ale, cheese, jam, wine and photographic film will all spoil quickly when stored on a black stream. Sick building syndrome is generally rooted in the presence of black streams under the property. Sha Ch'i can be spread from the paths of the streams throughout the building by the steel construction frames, wiring loom and pipe work, just as it is spread along railway tracks.

Bad neighbour syndrome can frequently be traced to a black stream flowing from aggressor to victim. Haunting of earth-bound human ghosts and other entities, including poltergeist activity are invariably tied to negative earth energies.

Internet search - feng shui store

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Question ? What can i do if i suffer the Geopathic stress symptom :?:

Answer # 1
Dhealing own Designed Crystal Salt and coins cure can dissolve and counter Geopathic stress.

Answer # 2
Dhealing Mother Earth Light Prayer can normalized and remedy Geopathic stress.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 am

Great information... very resourceful :D

With love and grace :)
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

wuytken

Unread postby wuytken » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Very informative.

Can I know if my wife is also from Geopathic stress?

Because her father is suffering from cancer, she visits the hospital quite oftenly. Her menses have came twice this month (came after stopping for about 17 days). Recently, she's somehow seeing some white images and her left part of her body are experiencing unknown pain.

We stay on the 9th floor and recently she told me that she'll keep on looking to the ground floor while waiting for the lift and she'll keep thinking that from the 9th floor to the ground floor is just a short distance.

I've noticed that the SCC placed in SouthWest have salt residues around the opening of the bottle.

Not sure what I can do for her. I've taught of asking her to take a salt bath once or twice a week, but do not know whether it'll help. I'll also be getting her to try to see her aura colors and will report back the colors that she sees.

Warmest regards,
YT
See the Positive outcomes in your mind first

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm

wuytken wrote:Very informative.

Can I know if my wife is also from Geopathic stress?

Because her father is suffering from cancer, she visits the hospital quite oftenly. Her menses have came twice this month (came after stopping for about 17 days). Recently, she's somehow seeing some white images and her left part of her body are experiencing unknown pain.

We stay on the 9th floor and recently she told me that she'll keep on looking to the ground floor while waiting for the lift and she'll keep thinking that from the 9th floor to the ground floor is just a short distance.

I've noticed that the SCC placed in SouthWest have salt residues around the opening of the bottle.

Not sure what I can do for her. I've taught of asking her to take a salt bath once or twice a week, but do not know whether it'll help. I'll also be getting her to try to see her aura colors and will report back the colors that she sees.

Warmest regards,
YT

I had one a Prayer for her.

Your Scc is doing well - no problem. :smile:

You can give her Lucky 3coins or Piyao to carry.

Good Luck.

master atan.

wuytken

Unread postby wuytken » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Thank you very much for your prayers.

She does not believe in the trinity coins and Pi Yao (no offence)
The cures she believes is your SCC, Wu Lou, the North Mountain.

Warmest regards,
YT
See the Positive outcomes in your mind first

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 pm

wuytken wrote:Thank you very much for your prayers.

She does not believe in the trinity coins and Pi Yao (no offence)
The cures she believes is your SCC, Wu Lou, the North Mountain.

Warmest regards,
YT

No Problem. :smile:

Ask her to carry a Wu Lou.

master atan.

• Advertisement
Bedroom Mountain Picture for 2016

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Wu Lou for Health and Protection - 2017”