How to see human aura

Tips and tricks on how to do things.

Moderators: Adviser, Team Dhealing

master
Adviser

How to see human aura

Unread postby master » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 am

[center]How To See Human Aura[/center]
Many years ago i had a technique that anyone can see human aura, I like to share with members here this technique that one can see a part of etheric aura - just for fun

You need a peice of white paper - about 10 x 10 inches.

Place the white paper on top a table, rest both your hand's whole back palm on the peice of white paper, left hand middle finger touch right hand middle finger, inner palm fully open and face the sky.

Room must be bright, or top electric light must be bright, move your palm slightly so that left and right middle fingers has a empty space of about 0.5 inch, look or concentrate in this empty space between the fingers, you might see something that is not your fingers.

Some can see it instantly - some takes about less than 30 seconds.

master atan

choesf

Re: How to see human aura

Unread postby choesf » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Congratulations, dear Master, on the launch of your Dhow (like e-how ? :lol: ) and for sharing those interesting topics. A good reading place for us to hang out. :wink: :D

I tried this method to see my aura and it's "Powder Blue"! Wow! I noticed it helps (for us amateurs at aura reading) if we try not to blink as long as possible and we'll be able to see the neon-coloured aura outlining our fingers and joined together at the space between the tips of the middle fingers. :wink:

With love, joy and prosperity,

choesf :D
"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:43 pm

choesf wrote:Congratulations, dear Master, on the launch of your Dhow (like e-how ? :lol: ) and for sharing those interesting topics. A good reading place for us to hang out. :wink: :D

I tried this method to see my aura and it's "Powder Blue"! Wow! I noticed it helps (for us amateurs at aura reading) if we try not to blink as long as possible and we'll be able to see the neon-coloured aura outlining our fingers and joined together at the space between the tips of the middle fingers. :wink:

Good progress in gaining inner peace. :)

choesf

Unread postby choesf » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Ah, that is very nice to know...I sure need inner peace managing my family of 6 people, 3 cats and 2 dogs! Thank you for interpreting the aura colour for me, dear Master! :D

"If you need help - don't shut the door" - Master atan

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
:yp: :yp: :yp:

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:04 am

I'll be back to read and test it out... must run now :) Thank you :D
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha
Read my blog http://www.fengshuiheritage.com
DHealing France Webstore:http://dhealingfr.webs.com/ourwebstore.htm

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Okeedoo :D I hope I have not been influenced by choesf's post, I see very pale blue all around as well with the left middle finger kind of underlined by a green straight line :)

With love and light :D
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship - Buddha

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm

phoenix188 wrote:Okeedoo :D I hope I have not been influenced by choesf's post, I see very pale blue all around as well with the left middle finger kind of underlined by a green straight line :)

With love and light :D

Very good - healing the heart for more Peace and understanding of yourself.

Good Luck. :g

master atan.

phoenix188

Unread postby phoenix188 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:51 am

Thank you dear Master :D also for the little gift box full of good luck :D

With love :-)

truthseeker

Unread postby truthseeker » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 am

This is fun.
I see pale blue at the top of my index finger.
Truthseeker

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

truthseeker wrote:This is fun.
I see pale blue at the top of my index finger.
Truthseeker

:thinking

You are more balance now - concentrate on you job - it will give you more benefits - especially the things that you want in life.

Good Luck. :g

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Dear Master,it took me a while to test "my color" and today I was curious enough to do it as lately I don't feel very motivated since 10 days ago I was down with cold and am just recovering.....my color was pale yellow in between two middle fingers :? . Now,I noticed same as Choesf did , neon-colored aura outlining other fingers, when not looking directly. Will I be well soon Master? I know nothing about aura colors meaning, but I can tell, I don't like yellow :-) ........wishing you great weekend.......Katarina
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Katarina wrote:Dear Master,it took me a while to test "my color" and today I was curious enough to do it as lately I don't feel very motivated since 10 days ago I was down with cold and am just recovering.....my color was pale yellow in between two middle fingers :? . Now,I noticed same as Choesf did , neon-colored aura outlining other fingers, when not looking directly. Will I be well soon Master? I know nothing about aura colors meaning, but I can tell, I don't like yellow :-) ........wishing you great weekend.......Katarina

:thinking :thinking :thinking

Problem with emotional feeling, try to forgive few people - you will be fine.

Seem like some money coming you way . :vh

Try to manage your anger and fear.

master atan.

Katarina

Unread postby Katarina » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 pm

All very true dear Master.....thank you many times :-) ......I know I'll do well,it is just a matter of time :-) ..........warmest regards.......Katarina

master wrote:
Katarina wrote:Dear Master,it took me a while to test "my color" and today I was curious enough to do it as lately I don't feel very motivated since 10 days ago I was down with cold and am just recovering.....my color was pale yellow in between two middle fingers :? . Now,I noticed same as Choesf did , neon-colored aura outlining other fingers, when not looking directly. Will I be well soon Master? I know nothing about aura colors meaning, but I can tell, I don't like yellow :-) ........wishing you great weekend.......Katarina

:thinking :thinking :thinking

Problem with emotional feeling, try to forgive few people - you will be fine.

Seem like some money coming you way . :vh

Try to manage your anger and fear.

master atan.
[center]"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

~~Unknown

Image[/center]

[center]Katarina's Dhealingbh Feng Shui site:
http://www.freewebs.com/dhealingbh/apps/webstore/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/center]

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 am

Dear Master,
I tried this but no matter how long I stare the only thing I can see between my two middle fingers is sort of transparent smokey white and outlining my other fingers is white too ??? I wonder if I did it right or didn't concenttrate enough :thinking

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Xia wrote:Dear Master,
I tried this but no matter how long I stare the only thing I can see between my two middle fingers is sort of transparent smokey white and outlining my other fingers is white too ??? I wonder if I did it right or didn't concenttrate enough :thinking

You did it correctly - usually many will see white chi.

That is human aura/chi.

This technique is for me to allow other to see chi and realize that we are more then a human physical body. :-)

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:38 am

Good morning, Master! :D:

I tried your technique too: I saw a very pale greenish-blue stripe around my fingers. On my left hand the stripe was more wide, on my right hand it was just liny. ( if those are the words :roll:) The stripe was like moving, changing its width.

It was very interesting, thank you. Looking forward for the next lesson, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 pm

rozalia wrote:Good morning, Master! :D:

I tried your technique too: I saw a very pale greenish-blue stripe around my fingers. On my left hand the stripe was more wide, on my right hand it was just liny. ( if those are the words :roll:) The stripe was like moving, changing its width.

It was very interesting, thank you. Looking forward for the next lesson, rose

I am glad you see this colors - your situation is now growing/move forward at a very Peaceful stage.

It is very important you try to manage your emotions.

Tips --- what you do is your karma - What others do is their karma.

Good luck. :vh:

master atan.

rozalia

Unread postby rozalia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Thank you, Master, for encouraging me and for the good news: I really need this peaceful stage! :D: Managing my emotions is now harder than before the stroke, but I'll do my best

With love, as always, rose
We care and share our proven techniques with good people - master atanImage

Dhealing FS Webstore Romania: Dhealing Feng Shui Techniques Webstore Romania - Rose

ycm7

Unread postby ycm7 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Dear Master

I have tried and can only see white color shadow around all fingers. The more I concentrate on the middle fingers, funny thing I found the right finger seems like growing longer and longer. This gap between the 3rd finger of both hands was growing narrower. Is this my imagination? :roll:

Thank you.
;)

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:00 am

ycm7 wrote:Dear Master

I have tried and can only see white color shadow around all fingers. The more I concentrate on the middle fingers, funny thing I found the right finger seems like growing longer and longer. This gap between the 3rd finger of both hands was growing narrower. Is this my imagination? :roll:

Thank you.
;)

It is normal - chi follow thought and it is alive. :-)

This is characteristic of our chi - constantly moving and changing - narrower of the 3rd finger could be some stress with your partner.

master atan.

leen

Unread postby leen » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 am

I did this last night, I saw red very close to the skin which was also surrounded by yellow. :thinking

master
Adviser

Unread postby master » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 am

leen wrote:I did this last night, I saw red very close to the skin which was also surrounded by yellow. :thinking

Good colors - try to forgive few people in your life, happiness and money can flow easily to you.

Good Luck. :-)

master atan.

Xia

Unread postby Xia » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 pm

master wrote:
Xia wrote:Dear Master,

You did it correctly - usually many will see white chi.

That is human aura/chi.

This technique is for me to allow other to see chi and realize that we are more then a human physical body. :-)

Thanks glad I did it right :vh:

leen

Unread postby leen » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 pm

master wrote:
leen wrote:I did this last night, I saw red very close to the skin which was also surrounded by yellow. :thinking

Good colors - try to forgive few people in your life, happiness and money can flow easily to you.

Good Luck. :-)

master atan.

Thank you for the advise Master. :-)

Chips

Unread postby Chips » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:56 am

wiil try it out
am afraid it will be red,lol
lots of stress these days
we'll see
I will let you know

Nice forum, congrats, wel done, and easy to look things up

you can see who the master is, and not only with humans ;)
;) May the sun always shine on you ;)
Knowing you know nothing, is the start of all wisdom!!
Carpe Diem.
Real strength, comes from within...

• Advertisement
Wu Lou for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Dhow”