Urgent request

Discussion and application for Energy Healing.
User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Urgent request

Unread postby happy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Dear Master Atan

My brother has undergone a spine operation recently. He also has misunderstanding and unhappiness within him. May I seek a very urgent healing for him. He seems to be very negative with his own mother and having negative thoughts on her.

Appreciate you could also perform a healing for my aged mother who is staying with him. So many years, they are not on good talking terms and relationship. Pray she changes after my talk to her of a finale decision from her son if she still behaves to be stubborn and authoritive and unreasonable. Please help.


Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Urgent request

Unread postby master » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:55 pm

happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

My brother has undergone a spine operation recently. He also has misunderstanding and unhappiness within him. May I seek a very urgent healing for him. He seems to be very negative with his own mother and having negative thoughts on her.

Appreciate you could also perform a healing for my aged mother who is staying with him. So many years, they are not on good talking terms and relationship. Pray she changes after my talk to her of a finale decision from her son if she still behaves to be stubborn and authoritive and unreasonable. Please help.


Thank you.


I had done a Prayer. :smile:

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Urgent request

Unread postby happy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:13 am

master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

My brother has undergone a spine operation recently. He also has misunderstanding and unhappiness within him. May I seek a very urgent healing for him. He seems to be very negative with his own mother and having negative thoughts on her.

Appreciate you could also perform a healing for my aged mother who is staying with him. So many years, they are not on good talking terms and relationship. Pray she changes after my talk to her of a finale decision from her son if she still behaves to be stubborn and authoritive and unreasonable. Please help.


Thank you.


I had done a Prayer. :smile:

master atan.


Thank you Master for the prayer. I am so worried that he will sent her out of the house as my side have my restrictions to take her in. Will he be such an ungrateful son to abandon her after all she has given to him and hopes for him?

Master.. if I may request for a healing to my mother's eyesight as she has been complaining to me but does not want me to bring her for an eye check up. Now I wonder if she is telling the truth. :omg2: :help:

Thank you.

User avatar
master
Adviser
Posts: 9931
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: Urgent request

Unread postby master » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:46 pm

happy wrote:
master wrote:
happy wrote:Dear Master Atan

My brother has undergone a spine operation recently. He also has misunderstanding and unhappiness within him. May I seek a very urgent healing for him. He seems to be very negative with his own mother and having negative thoughts on her.

Appreciate you could also perform a healing for my aged mother who is staying with him. So many years, they are not on good talking terms and relationship. Pray she changes after my talk to her of a finale decision from her son if she still behaves to be stubborn and authoritive and unreasonable. Please help.


Thank you.


I had done a Prayer. :smile:

master atan.


Thank you Master for the prayer. I am so worried that he will sent her out of the house as my side have my restrictions to take her in. Will he be such an ungrateful son to abandon her after all she has given to him and hopes for him?

Master.. if I may request for a healing to my mother's eyesight as she has been complaining to me but does not want me to bring her for an eye check up. Now I wonder if she is telling the truth. :omg2: :help:

Thank you.


Done. :smile:

I had done a Prayer for your family.

master atan.

User avatar
happy
Posts: 3806
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: Urgent request

Unread postby happy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Thank you Master for your help.



  • Advertisement
Bathroom Protection for 2017

1. More Detail

Good Luck

Return to “Forum Energy Healing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests